Pre-Order Mercenaries 2 at GS and get a FREE Beanie, Magazine, and In-game Outfits

BigD63

CAGiversary!
Pre-Order Mercenaries 2: World in Flames and receive the GameStop Exclusive Beanie, 28-page full color Collector’s Edition Mercenaries 2 magazine and Mercenaries 2 Outfits (your mercenaries need to look good while they blow stuff up). Offer good while supplies last.
508206_bonusLG.jpg

:360: http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=64745
:ps3: http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=64567
:pc: http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=65010
:ps2: http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=64746
Pre-Order%20Mercenaries%202:%20World%20in%20Flames%20and%20receive%20the%20GameStop%20Exclusive%20Beanie,%2028-page%20full%20color%20Collector%C3%A2%C2%80%C2%99s%20Edition%20Mercenaries%202%20magazine%20and%20Mercenaries%202%20Outfits%20%28your%20mercenaries%20need%20to%20look%20good%20while%20they%20blow%20stuff%20up%29.%20Offer%20good%20while%20supplies%20last.

[quote name='Gamestop']

Online Customers: Beanie and magazine will ship with your order. You will receive a code for the outfits, so please provide a valid email address at time of purchase.

In-Store Pickup Customers
: Beanie and magazine available at time of game pick-up. Code for the outfits will be emailed, so please provide a valid email address at time of purchase.

Store Customers: All three bonus items will be available at time of pick-up
[/quote]
Pre-Order%20Mercenaries%202:%20World%20in%20Flames%20and%20receive%20the%20GameStop%20Exclusive%20Beanie,%2028-page%20full%20color%20Collector%C3%A2%C2%80%C2%99s%20Edition%20Mercenaries%202%20magazine%20and%20Mercenaries%202%20Outfits%20%28your%20mercenaries%20need%20to%20look%20good%20while%20they%20blow%20stuff%20up%29.%20Offer%20good%20while%20supplies%20last.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been asking my local EB for that beanie, and they still don't have it in. But they did finally get the cardboard standee thingy.

Hold on. Does Gamestop give you all of the special things that come with the game when you pick it up on the release date? This would explain why none of the Gamestops in my area have any of the things offered when I go preorder.

[quote name='Distrato']Hold on. Does Gamestop give you all of the special things that come with the game when you pick it up on the release date? This would explain why none of the Gamestops in my area have any of the things offered when I go preorder.[/quote]

my Gamestops only give you stuff like artbooks on the day of the release. they dont want people cancelling after they got their bonuses.

[quote name='LiK']my Gamestops only give you stuff like artbooks on the day of the release. they dont want people cancelling after they got their bonuses.[/quote]
Yeah I know a guy that does that :) I may go preorder all the 7 games I want now since I felt really bad when I told a GS employee, "Well I was going to preorder Mirror's Edge but if you don't have the bags..." The look on his face killed me.

FYI, I was just told my beanie is in store today. So if you've preordered from GS, your beanie may be there soon, if not already.

[quote name='guinaevere']FYI, I was just told my beanie is in store today. So if you've preordered from GS, your beanie may be there soon, if not already.[/quote]

Yeah, I picked my beanie, book, and costume code up yesterday.

[quote name='TURBO']what's the difference between "In-Store Pickup Customers" and "Store Customers"?[/quote]

In-store pick up is when you pay for it online and pick it up at the store. They are starting to do this will bigger titles they know will sell.

Store customer is for pre-orders done at the store and paid for at the store.

[quote name='guinaevere']FYI, I was just told my beanie is in store today. So if you've preordered from GS, your beanie may be there soon, if not already.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info! I'll have to swing by GS and see if I can pick it up.

Doesn't hurt to ask, strife. Just go to your store and mention you're interested in preordering mercs2 so long as its not too late to get the beanie.

BTW, someone on the gamefaqs Mercs2 360 boards already has the game, and proved it with his gamertag. Claims it fell off a postal truck.
That means stores might get the game anyday now. Not sure if it is street dated or not, but you might be able to buy it early.

bread's done
Back