Razer Special Forces!

SirSlaughter24

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
On this site you can get t-shirts, mouses, mouse pads, keyboards, and headphones made by Razer! They stuff is all very expensive if you buy it retail but you can get it all free on this site. You just have to answer quizzes, getting a certain number correct.

They are shipping out a Razer t-shirt to me now just after answering a 20 question quiz.

This site is invite only so post your email or PM me it and I will send the invite link to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't you have to be an employee of Bestbuy or some other store to use this site?

[SIZE=-1]Special Forces FAQ >[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]Q.[/SIZE]
Is it open to anybody?​
[SIZE=-1]A.[/SIZE] For now, we have the Special Forces site open in the U.S. and to U.S. residents and who are part of the five entities that we're partnering with. Added on : 2006-12-20 [SIZE=-1]Q.[/SIZE]
What are the ways to play and win?​
[SIZE=-1]A.[/SIZE] Simply sign up, get to know more about Razer products, take multiple quizzes, recruit additional sales associates from your store, and rise up the ranks to win cool Razer products. Added on : 2006-12-20 [SIZE=-1]Q.[/SIZE]
Why did you put this Special Forces program in place?​
[SIZE=-1]A.[/SIZE] To help educate our retail associates further and support our retail partners on our Razer products. Added on : 2006-12-20 [SIZE=-1]Q.[/SIZE]
How can others (non-retailer, employee individuals) participate?​
[SIZE=-1]A.[/SIZE] Currently, this special training site is limited to active employees of Best Buy, Circuit City, CompUSA and Frys. Additionally, SMP field reps can also participate. Added on : 2006-12-20 [SIZE=-1]Q.[/SIZE]
Why do you need my store information?​
[SIZE=-1]A.[/SIZE] To assure that we have current store employees being supported and for enough prizes to be allocated. Added on : 2006-12-20 [SIZE=-1]Q.[/SIZE]
Why do you only have four retail chains participating?​
[SIZE=-1]A.[/SIZE] At this stage, these four retailers and our training company, SMP, are the ones that are signed up for this contest/training site. We may expand these partners in the future to include other retailers. Added on : 2006-12-20 [SIZE=-1]Q.[/SIZE]
Why do you limit the recruit time to 7 days?​
[SIZE=-1]A.[/SIZE] To assure that we can have new recruits join in a timely manner and allocate enough prizes for as many new participants as possible Added on : 2006-12-20 [SIZE=-1]Q.[/SIZE]
Will employees who leave their retail employers be disqualified?​
[SIZE=-1]A.[/SIZE] Yes, the training site is available only to current and valid store employees of the four retail chains. Added on : 2006-12-20 [SIZE=-1]Q.[/SIZE]
Will you contact me at the store?​
[SIZE=-1]A.[/SIZE] Yes, Razer does checks on the info. provided and all data submitted.

pm me with your name and email address and i'll send you an invite (name is required by them).

This would have been great if not for the "employees at Best Buy, Circuit City, CompUSA and Frys" part. I can't believe they actually check and call the store you work at....

Wow.. on my 6th attempt to get through this quiz.. I somehow got 0/20..

I tried google, but it doesn't help me out that much.. oh well. I'll try this again later..

"Warning! - Please note that you are only allowed to invite employees of the listed retailers. Real-time Phone verification will be requested in random stages in the program and prior to prizes being sent.

Due to the nature of this program, violation of the Special Forces Terms & Conditions will void your account and the "relevant authorities will be notified."

o_O relevant authorities notified... what do they mean by that...

People have said they have gotten their stuff without any phone calls, let alone having to verify that they work for one of their companies.

Hey, Dude, I'd love an invite! I love to be a rebel! If they call me, I'll just say, "oops!" My email is: [email protected] Send me anything else that's awesome too!!!! want some marlboro points? I found them under my son's bed and I really have no use for them.

Took me 6 tries to pass the first test, and I doubt I'm going any further than that because it needs referrals... :( Oh well, hope my free shirt comes soonish. Thanks, SirSlaughter24!

Woo Hoo! Thanks for the invite! I'll give it a try and report what happens! Thanks, SirSlaughter24!:bouncy::bouncy::applause::bouncy:

Im freaking out whats this?

Warning! - Please note that if you are not a participating employee of the listed retailers, you are not allowed to take part. Real-time Phone verification will be requested in random stages in the program and prior to prizes being sent.

[quote name='dbzzx']Im freaking out whats this?

Warning! - Please note that if you are not a participating employee of the listed retailers, you are not allowed to take part. Real-time Phone verification will be requested in random stages in the program and prior to prizes being sent.[/quote]

Basically what that is, is a "do at your own risk" warning. Cause if you don't work at one of the retailers listed by them, and they do a background check, then you get screwed. Members have reported getting prizes without getting checked so you might get lucky. Personally, I'm not going to take the risk. I don't need a blemish on my record...again lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SirSlaughter24']Sent to all of you! Cyrix, this is my thread please don't take my associates...[/quote]

If thats the case move the thread into the referral section and watch it get pushed to the bottom real fast. People are just trying to help out.

[quote name='Crazyglitcher']Basically what that is, is a "do at your own risk" warning. Cause if you don't work at one of the retailers listed by them, and they do a background check, then you get screwed. Members have reported getting prizes without getting checked so you might get lucky. Personally, I'm not going to take the risk. I don't need a blemish on my record...again lol.[/QUOTE]

Alright well I sorta registered then read that....now what?

Any way to cancel?

bread's done
Back