GGT#74 has edged its soul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rei no Otaku

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yxrpyv8SNS4[/media]

I started playing Condemned 2 again as I patiently wait for Tales of Vesperia.

I kind of regret buying Soul Calibur 4. I suck way to hard to play online, I won't ever play it by myself, so the only time it will get play is when friends are over. I'm thinking it's going up on the Trade List soon. :(

I'm up for it Jest.

[quote name='Jest']Does anyone want to play SCIV on the triple?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DarthPuma']I kind of regret buying Soul Calibur 4. I suck way to hard to play online, I won't ever play it by myself, so the only time it will get play is when friends are over. I'm thinking it's going up on the Trade List soon. :(

I'm up for it Jest.[/QUOTE]
I'll join you guys if you want.

Aww, that's a shame, I can easily play it by myself and have tons of fun. Thanks to Tower of Souls I'm pretty decent with The Apprentice now.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I kind of regret buying Soul Calibur 4. I suck way to hard to play online, I won't ever play it by myself, so the only time it will get play is when friends are over. I'm thinking it's going up on the Trade List soon. :(

I'm up for it Jest.[/quote]

Its okay. I have only won twice online since the game has come out. Only have been playing non-ranked matches.

I can play solo too. Mostly have been. Tower of Souls is kicking my ass. I'll add you on PSN.

Picked up BC:R today, I sort of regretted it at first but it's really grown on me, you get a hell of a lot of content for $10.

I think I'm done with Bully especially as it appears to have done me out of a couple of achievements.

I think I'll play through DarkSector next.

I really wish the Ps3's online was up to par with the 360's, because I prefer gaming on my tripple ten fold. I like the interface better, I like not having to sign in and choose my storage location every time I start a game, I like having cheaper downloadable games due to gamesharing, and I like the controller better. I would buy 90 percent of my games for it if it's online community was as big as the 360's.

[quote name='benjamouth']Picked up BC:R today, I sort of regretted it at first but it's really grown on me, you get a hell of a lot of content for $10.

I think I'm done with Bully especially as it appears to have done me out of a couple of achievements.

I think I'll play through DarkSector next.[/quote]

Aww dude, you just watched Red Zone Cuba? Even the MST3k treatment couldn't save it.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I really wish the Ps3's online was up to par with the 360's, because I prefer gaming on my tripple ten fold. I like the interface better, I like not having to sign in and choose my storage location every time I start a game, I like having cheaper downloadable games due to gamesharing, and I like the controller better. I would buy 90 percent of my games for it if it's online community was as big as the 360's.[/quote]

It's probably just a matter of time, Sony keep improving it from what I've heard and don't forget MS are about to fuck up Live with faux Mii's and other assorted crap.

I must say I can see why people would rather have BC:R on that Triple, it suffers a bit due to the 360's shitty d-pad.

[quote name='Maklershed']Aww dude, you just watched Red Zone Cuba? Even the MST3k treatment couldn't save it.[/quote]

It was funny though "Why is Phil Silvers rounding up corpses?"

[quote name='benjamouth']It's probably just a matter of time, Sony keep improving it from what I've heard and don't forget MS are about to fuck up Live with faux Mii's and other assorted crap.
[/quote]

That avatar shit is lame as hell, as is the new dashboard.

I'm super psyched for the Heavy update.

Also, if we get to the next ggt by mid week I've got an idea for a title.

[quote name='benjamouth']

It was funny though "Why is Phil Silvers rounding up corpses?"[/quote]

Have you pre-ordered the 20th Anniversary Set yet?

I was wondering: is everyone in the GGT a fan of old, corny, martial arts movies or extremely cliche anime?

All your titles seem to indicate so.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I was wondering: is everyone in the GGT a fan of old, corny, martial arts movies or extremely cliche anime?

All your titles seem to indicate so.[/quote]

Not everybody, I rarely watch movies, anime and TV as it is.

[quote name='Maklershed']Have you pre-ordered the 20th Anniversary Set yet?[/quote]

Yep, had it pre-ordered before they'd even announced what eps were gonna be in it. I always pre-order the sets now after missing out on Vol 9 and the original 10.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I was wondering: is everyone in the GGT a fan of old, corny, martial arts movies or extremely cliche anime?[/QUOTE]
Yes.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I was wondering: is everyone in the GGT a fan of old, corny, martial arts movies or extremely cliche anime?

All your titles seem to indicate so.[/QUOTE]

I watch some martial arts movies and not much anime.

I don't watch too many movies in general and I rarely watch TV because it rots your brain.

Another Incredibly fun round of TF2, I'm loving the EVGA servers.

Raped up the ass that round. We had like 3 heavies and as many medics. Pushed em around like kindergartners lol.

[quote name='benjamouth']
I must say I can see why people would rather have BC:R on that Triple, it suffers a bit due to the 360's shitty d-pad.[/quote]

WTF? Why would you even use the d-pad? the analog works perfectly...

now for SSFIITHD:Remix, that's a different story.

The last GGT was a quote from the ultra-bad "Batman & Robin" I believe.
This one, I took to be based off SC4. Which is neither a old, corny, martial arts movie or an extremely cliche anime... (it's a video game, imagine that.)

hope Disgaea 3 is remotely good

dont look
NSFW
psp
8xsaaf.gif

yeah, I'm lucky if I watch TV. the olympics have made me watch more than I do in a year. I barely watch movies, and even less TV. 90% of my time with media is games...

give me a shitty game or a superb movie and I'll more likely play the shitty game.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I need to see some batman and robin.[/QUOTE]

It's horrible horrible horrible horrible HORRIBLE!!!

Seriously the worst movie ever.

[quote name='Azumangaman']nyprimus, what are you wondering about HD-DVD collections?
I have between 50-60, with a couple doubles...lol.[/quote]

he's planning a house raid.

Sorry DarthPuma. I added the wrong account, then when I realized it I went back to try and add you but it said I couldn't. I then found you on my list waiting for me to accept. Batman and Robin is probably the worst Batman movie. All is has going for it is Alicia Silverstone.

Kinda , maybe , no , yes. Can you offer specifics? If your basing it off the last GGT title , then hell no.

Speaking of movies , I just watched waitress the other day from Netflix. They were supposed to send me Hellboy but my queue got mixed up. Movie was much better than I expected it to be. Just got Superbad in the mail yesterday (which was again supposed to be hellboy:wall:) and will probably watch that tomorrow.

Hope to make some more progress in FFX and Zelda. About how far into FFX am I if I'm crossing the moonflow?

[quote name='Jest']All is has going for it is Alicia Silverstone.[/quote]

Only if you're deaf and can't read lips (and you don't turn on the closed captioning).

Superbad is good but Knocked up is much better.

Which reminds me I need to find a case for it...I forgot to send it back to BB after I cancelled my online thing and they charged me for it along with Clerks.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Superbad is good but Knocked up is much better.

Which reminds me I need to find a case for it...I forgot to send it back to BB after I cancelled my online thing and they charged me for it along with Clerks.[/quote]

so far, knocked up might be funnier than 40 yr. old virgin... have superbad over in the pile, but lately we've been watching stuff from free netflix/blockbuster trials instead.

Anybody want The Chronicles Of Riddick on HD-DVD? You can have it for like, super dirt cheap if you pay the $3 for shipping. So like, $5 shipped probably?
EDIT: Oh, and its sealed.

Anybody else want Eyeshield 21 vol.19. I bought an extra copy by accident. Incredible series. That can be $5 shipped too (because shipping is like $3-4).

[quote name='distgfx']No.

Save up for SFIV instead.[/quote]

Uh.

No.

Just buy SSFIITHD:Remix if you want to play SF... same gameplay, pretty much, and it looks 10000000x better.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Uh.

No.

Just buy SSFIITHD:Remix if you want to play SF... same gameplay, pretty much, and it looks 10000000x better.[/quote]

Uh.

Yes.

Buy both.

EDIT: I'll let someone else correct the gameplay comment since MarkMan and others know more than me.

[quote name='distgfx']No.

Save up for SFIV instead.[/QUOTE]

dont make me go over there, rob u of all ur fighters and replace them with rpgs

[quote name='refusedchaos']dont make me go over there, rob u of all ur fighters and replace them with rpgs[/quote]

God damn, that's just cruel. I was just telling you my answer, not asking for eternal damnation. I swear, if you do that, I'm going emo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back