Points2Shop, Goozex, and Lockerz! <3 - just got in 1 game and 2 blu-rays!

refusedchaos

CAGiversary!
Feedback
272 (100%)
yea, yea, i know. another referal thread. here are my most trusted sites:

Points2Shop​

Points2Shop is a great free prize site whoes surveys approve quickly and are very easy to follow and do. You also get points for your referrals and you also get money and points for people you refer! When you get enough points, you are able to get ANYTHING off of Amazon. Its so easy!!!

Lastest goodies:
[IMG-c=187]9466[/IMG-c] [IMG-c=187]9465[/IMG-c] [IMG-C=187]9464[/IMG-C]

so far i have gotten:
:br:Burst Angel Complete Series + OVA

Last edited by a moderator:
:cold:Everyone should join GOOZEX.You get 2 free games when you join. To join click HERE. When you sign up and activate your account you’ll be given 1 free trade credit and 100 points. There is a nice selection of 100 point games for various systems (Wii, 360, PS3, DS, PSP, PS2, Xbox, PC, GBA, GC, DC, Mac). By using this link you will get a bonus trade credit and 100 points when you complete your first trade. By using this link Goozex will know I referred you and I will receive a bonus too. :cold:

[quote name='kanaki0401']I signed up, thanks.[/QUOTE]

thankyou too

hope i get my anime tommorrow!...will post pics if i do!

also, just ordered Silent Hill Homecoming for PS3 since it was on sale on P2S:D

[quote name='kanaki0401']Hey Chaos, I did 5 points worth of offers on P2S. Would you be so kind as to do some offers on gaminglagoon?[/QUOTE]

i did but they are not going through i guess...ill try again tommorrow;)

got my anime set in today from P2S

20rvgnt.jpg

I got a couple more points on P2S. According to my refferal stats, you haven't done any offers yet. Why don't you do them today?

[quote name='kanaki0401']I got a couple more points on P2S. According to my refferal stats, you haven't done any offers yet. Why don't you do them today?[/QUOTE]

ill try once again today or tommorrow;)

ordered Silent Hill Homecoming for PS3 :]

bump...im not doing anymore gaminglagoon refferals as im having problems with it...sry kanaki0401!! ill try again soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back