I washed my phone on accident...pity me :[

ChoCoBoI

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Sitting in the laundry room hoping for my cell phone to dry out and turn on. Lets hope that me turning off my phone cause of its low battery saved it from frying in the washing machine. Good thing I'm getting a new phone soon...

If the phone was off, you will be ok, if it was on than you are done. I washed my phone while it was on and it was over.

I also spilled gatorade on my laptop.

Pity me.

[quote name='ChoCoBoI']Sitting in the laundry room hoping for my cell phone to dry out and turn on. Lets hope that me turning off my phone cause of its low battery saved it from frying in the washing machine. Good thing I'm getting a new phone soon...[/QUOTE]

Lesson learned from the laptop thread: do NOT turn the thing on until you're sure it's dry inside, otherwise something will break (and most likely something important). If you can take it apart, do it, and I'd wait a few more days if possible before turning the phone back on or trying to charge it again.

I washed my phone recently, it was on at the time but it survived. I let it dry out. Cover your phone with rice, that will suck out some of the moisture and get you on your way.

bread's done
Back