Castlevania 7" Figures $15 at Play-Asia

Might get dracula since it seems to be the best one. Why does simon belmont look like conan the barbarian?

[quote name='CheapyD']
Succubus[/quote]

:drool:

just wish the US had a nice company that could get these and ship cheaper... 9 shipping for this one, makes it like almost 25.

I'm sure you can find an online figure store that sells these figures since they are from NECA. No point in overspending on Play-Asia (although CheapyD probably would like your moneyz ;) )

[quote name='postulio']can you take the succubus' top off? (no joke) i remember talk being in a hobby mag that you could[/quote]
Nope, last second Konami requested that the top be molded onto her.

[quote name='postulio']can you take the succubus' top off? (no joke) i remember talk being in a hobby mag that you could[/quote]

Yes, I do recall the succubus' top being removable, as seen here:
CstlvnaSccbsSDCC07.jpg

They must have changed it for obvious reasons.

[quote name='magus83']Might get dracula since it seems to be the best one. Why does simon belmont look like conan the barbarian?[/quote]

Probably because he's using a sword instead of his whip. I don't think Simon ever used a sword in the games.
Still, it is a much better outfit than the one Konami has been putting him in recently.

[quote name='bardockkun']Nope, last second Konami requested that the top be molded onto her.[/quote]

Nope, it wasn't, they just glued it on a bit. You can remove it and scrape the glue off fairly easily. Touch up paint might be needed. You can ask how I know this, but you should already know the answer. :roll:

Really temped to order these... but it's one $60 game vs 4 action figures.:whistle2:k

EDIT* God damn! Cheapest shipping for one figure is $12 and for all 4 figures is $40!:whistle2:o

[quote name='magus83']Might get dracula since it seems to be the best one. Why does simon belmont look like conan the barbarian?[/quote]

Reminds me of the cover from Castlevania on the NES. Great game cover and very conanish.

I got the Alucard and Succubus, plus a DS game I wanted to preorder... Thanks for the heads up Cheapy! Play Asia always has the best Christmas presents for my friends and family :)

Monro: that pic looks like a prototype version they always put on the box, 10x better than what's actually packaged (look at the eyes)

Here's a REAL uncensored pic of the figure with her top off: (spoilered for mildly NSFW content)

Photo%206.jpg

looking at that, you can tell why there was tape covering her up on that previously posted picture.

I personally recall seeing an eBay auction a while back mentioning how he took the top off and touched up the breasts due to the paint peeling when you pry off her top. The powers that be didn't want it coming off, but they decided it too late...

These figures are produced by NECA and were available through other toy sites. I preordered these from Big Bad Toy Store for $50 for the set of 4 (only one Dracula) quite a while ago. I'm sure you can get them on ebay.

[quote name='joeyatog']I'm sure you can get them on ebay.[/quote]

Succubi recent auctions = $47-$61.

Playsia is the place for succulent Succubus prices.

bread's done
Back