pre-order Wild Arms: Alter Code F $39.82 @ walmart.com

Cool! Thanks for the post, odd though that they have the release date listed a month earlier than gamestop.

[quote name='rockhero']I thought the new Wild Arms was called "The Fourth Detonator"?[/quote]

That's the sequel Wild Arms Code F is a remake of wild arms 1 with better graphics.

[quote name='rockhero']I thought the new Wild Arms was called "The Fourth Detonator"?[/quote]

This is the remake of the first game, that's the fourth game in the series.

Over at gamefaqs they say the Blockbuster street date is 4/1/05, and some ppl have speculated that, because this game doesn't have an offical release date, it might not come out until summer...

[quote name='ProbesInRobes']Over at gamefaqs they say the Blockbuster street date is 4/1/05, and some ppl have speculated that, because this game doesn't have an offical release date, it might not come out until summer...[/quote]

Gamespot says 2/19/05, which I trust more than some people at Gamefaqs.

Wow. I may have to pick this up. I always meant to try the Wild Arms series, but I never got around to it. I kinda liked the anime, though...

A lot of people didn't know or forgot about it because they pushed the date back from Nov I believe it was AND there hasn't been much press about it thus far...

bread's done
Back