Up to $30 off DS Lites and B2G1 free on select DS games at Amazon

Awesome. This happens to be during 2 games I've pre-ordered.. GH: World Tour (10/26) and Fallout 3 (10/28).. Hope they don't drop the price :mad:

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Everyone... keep your expectations low.... very low.[/quote]

I know I am, sadly Amazon seems to be going downhill lately

I just want to say, it's hilarious that all these comments are posted on a thread (by cheapy) that says...

"Sale coming"...

and that's it.

Forgive my ignorance...what is LBP? i don't know what it stands for...

here comes another round of shitty ass wii games and a good 'ol ps2 bundle!

[quote name='Roedias27']I just want to say, it's hilarious that all these comments are posted on a thread (by cheapy) that says...

"Sale coming"...

and that's it.

Forgive my ignorance...what is LBP? i don't know what it stands for...[/quote]

Little Big Planet.

These Amazon sales are usually a let down but I'm honestly not complaining about it too much.. I don't need to spend any more money with all crap coming out in the next 2 months.

[quote name='Justin42']If it's half as good as last year's Black Friday sale we're in for some real yawners! ;)[/quote]

I picked up a SIXAXIS and RB6V LE for $40. And yes, the "LE" blows, but $20 was still a damn good deal on the game.

[quote name='no_exit']My prediction -

Day 1: DS & PS2 Trash
Day 2: Wii Shovelware
Day 3: Misc Garbage Games[/quote]

im with this. one or two old but decent PS3/360 games maybe thrown in and perhaps some more variation of crap per platform per day. Certainly piles and piles of Wii/DS garbage.

And lets not forget there shant be a PC game in the whole thing. ;)

[quote name='ticalmc2k2']Wow. If you weren't Cheapy D I'd say this thread sucks until we get more info.[/QUOTE]

This doesn't make a bit of goddamn sense, as he put in the title that the only detail he had was that there will be a sale on Amazon soon. I don't know how people are already getting disappointed when the sale hasn't even started yet.

totally agree with the above atleast we know in advance its going to happen

Last edited by a moderator:
"ONLY CREATE THREADS IF YOU ARE POSTING SPECIFIC DEALS!"

I'm an equal opportunity stickler. I can't honestly post the above sentence to noobs posting "I found great deals at Target in the clearance aisle today!!!" if I don't call Cheapy out as well. :)

Where's the CAGCast and foreplay this week?

[quote name='Jonsoncao']Left 4 Dead
Fallout 3
Prince of Persia

amazon, plz![/quote]

2 of those games aren't even coming out next week.

bread's done
Back