Up to $30 off DS Lites and B2G1 free on select DS games at Amazon

[quote name='rushisrighton']Just call amazon, there customer service will walk you through it. It'll save you time in the end.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the advice. Got the discount. I thank you and I'm pretty sure my son thanks you too.

For someone who has kids just getting into games, this seems to be a pretty good deal. I'm a dvd deal kinda guy, so not up on all of the tricks for games. but it seems like retail is pretty std, so to get 1/3 off sounds nice to me, and i can get a couple of good games to go with the DS we're giving our son for the holidays. but i understand the frustration since i usually roll my eyes on the B2G1 for amazon's BD sales.

Just as the title says, Amazon.com is having a buy 2 get 1 free sale for DS games through November 8th.

Here is the list of the games that are eligible for the B2G1:

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness
Professor Layton and the Curious Village
Crosswords DS
Mario Party DS
Flash Focus: Vision Training in Minutes a Day
Brain Age 2: More Training in Minutes a Day!
Hotel Dusk: Room 215
Clubhouse Games
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
New Super Mario Bros.
Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day!
Mario Kart DS
Animal Crossing: Wild World
Nintendogs Dalmatian & Friends
Nintendogs Labrador Retriever & Friends
Nintendogs Chihuahua & Friends
Nintendogs Dachshund & Friends

Here is the link to Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=456799601&pf_rd_i=507846

Did a search for Amazon buy 2 get 1 free before I posted this, but I didn't see Cheapy's thread in the results it found... Will check more thoroughly next time..

At the very least, hopefully this thread will help those (like me) who missed/didn't see Cheapy's thread ..

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back