Up to $30 off DS Lites and B2G1 free on select DS games at Amazon

Cheapy made it sound all important when it really isn't even a "sale". I thought they were already doing this.

I hope it will change hourly or something for the next three days.

Did anyone else notice that the BillMeLater ad states that you get another $20 off your DS if you use it between today and the 28th?

I guess the deal is that the DS is 120 and then you get 20 off for bill me later?
That's good for anyone without a DS, but they could've made the buy 2 get 1 free sale a little more enticing for those of us with one already...
-Goatman

Hopefully we'll get some better deals over the next two days.

[quote name='Layziebones']Cheapy made it sound all important when it really isn't even a "sale". I thought they were already doing this.

I hope it will change hourly or something for the next three days.[/quote]
:roll:Did you see his post? He said all he knew about the sale was the date.

facepalm.jpg

[quote name='Kaijufan']
:roll:Did you see his post? He said all he knew about the sale was the date.[/quote]

Hence the reason I posted. The sale seemed like it was going to big. I am not mad at him or anything for posting it, just more dissapointed at the fact that it sucks.

I'm still hoping it isn't it or will constantly update for the next few days.

damn glad I am stuck at work and didn't stay up for this or anything.... should have just wasted the time on craigslist

Whenever a sale gets hyped it always ends in disappointment.

I wasn't expecting much, at the very least decent deals, but this is horrible. :lol:

[quote name='CheapyD']I'm supposed to receive more details about the sale today. Hopefully there is more to it than just this:
:ds:Buy 2, get 1 free on select DS games
:ds:Save $10 off DS Lites plus an extra $20 off when you pay with Bill Me Later.
Use coupon code BMLGAMES[/QUOTE]
Thanks for bringing this up even though so far this deal has been less than stellar. It's not like you control what Amazon puts on sale, even though that would be pretty cool :)

While the sale sucks, it gave me 10 minutes away from parol evidence rules, which is about as exciting as it sounds so I was happy to have a brief break

The Otherguy looking on the bright side

Just heard from Amazon...that's it.
Sorry, it sucks...I know.

I'm going to write them an email suggesting that they handle these "head's up emails" a bit differently in the future.

[quote name='CheapyD']Just heard from Amazon...that's it.
Sorry, it sucks...I know.

I'm going to write them an email suggesting that they handle these "head's up emails" a bit differently in the future.[/quote]
Lame. Thanks for the notice though Cheapy.

[quote name='CheapyD']Just heard from Amazon...that's it.
Sorry, it sucks...I know.[/QUOTE]

There's nothing for you to be sorry about. It's how these things go, we catch wind of a sale and expect it to be the greatest thing ever despite not knowing anything about it. The hype got to us.

In the end it's just one disappointing sale out of countless others that have lived up to expectations. There will always be a better sale down the road. Otherwise I would have stopped coming here years ago.

...I think this is the first time we've seen the DS Lite at $120; we saw $125 last week. Maybe Nintendo is trying to get rid of their entire stock before the DSi hits the scenes? Is the $10 price drop exclusive to Amazon or does everyone have it?

[quote name='CaoPi']hopefully there is more as I'm not into handhelds at all![/quote]

David just said that this was it.

Amazon confirmed it.

Wow....did they really have to put up 4 Nintendog games??? A bit overkill on the puppy power Amazon.

On another not, I would love to pick up Mario Kart but nothing else to go with it. I got Zelda and New Super Mario Bros. already. I could maybe
grab Professor Layton, but nothing else interests me.

Thanks Cheapy, was looking for a DS Lite deal as I wanted to get my Dad one for Christmas, used that Bill Me Later thing to get one for $100, glad I didn't get one from Dell the other day :cool:

I guess a few people will be dissapointed with this sale, but it's exactly what I was looking for.

I'm cautiously optimistic about it. My DS collection is insanely big already (bigger than any system I've ever had before), and I'm sure a couple of new games couldn't hurt...if they're good.

Well if you recently got a DS this sale was ok. But if you have had one for a long time its not that great, unless you are giving DS games for Xmas

bread's done
Back