[quote name='slidecage']STAY FAR AWAY FROM

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness and time

amazon wants 34.99 new

blockbuster and a lot of other stores sell this for 24.99 or Less new

only okay thing i see if you did not own any

Brain age 2
Nintendowords
and clubhouse games for 40.

13.33 each[/quote]HOTEL DUSK Should be on that list.

most of them I already have, the rest totally not interested.

Would have to have a much larger inventory.

Thanks... good price on the DS new.

[quote name='xycury']most of them I already have, the rest totally not interested.[/QUOTE]

What he said. I already own the games I'm interested in on that list. Thanks for the heads up, Cheapy, it's just too bad Amazon didn't deliver on this one.

[quote name='CheapyD']Just heard from Amazon...that's it.
Sorry, it sucks...I know.

I'm going to write them an email suggesting that they handle these "head's up emails" a bit differently in the future.[/QUOTE]
and suggest they should actually have some real deals for CAGs

[quote name='wowimsocute']and suggest they should actually have some real deals for CAGs[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Maybe you should remind them that their sales figures for last quarter were fairly poor and that they should seriously look at what other retailers are doing to combat slowing sales. Selling older DS games for full price and then trying to set up some small version of a TRU style sale isn't going to cut it.

[quote name='bojay1997']Agreed. Maybe you should remind them that their sales figures for last quarter were fairly poor and that they should seriously look at what other retailers are doing to combat slowing sales. [/QUOTE]

Actually their sales last quarter were up 31% year-over-year and beat Wall Street expectations. Their stock dropped a bit due to the general economic times, not due to last quarter's sales.

Not for nothing, but I think people around here often forget that most consumers are not as "cheap" as we are. I bet Amazon will move a lot of product with this sale. And yes, Amazon's numbers are still are pretty strong, so they have no reason to pull desperate moves to get us to make a big purchase.

What's up with the hate for this sale? I see a lot of quality titles there, it's not like Amazon slapped together a bunch of shovelware. Unfortunately I already own practically every game on that list except for Nintendogs and Pokemon, but it's still a good sale.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Not for nothing, but I think people around here often forget that most consumers are not as "cheap" as we are.[/quote]

I dont think it has so much to do with being cheap as it does with their selection during these types of deals which is completely dominated by the Wii and DS. Most people here are mature gamers and would prefer some good titles for their PS3/360/PC be included rather than the same old recycled nintendogs and highschool musical type stuff.

[quote name='qwerty1']I dont think it has so much to do with being cheap as it does with their selection during these types of deals which is completely dominated by the Wii and DS. Most people here are mature gamers and would prefer some good titles for their PS3/360/PC be included rather than the same old recycled nintendogs and highschool musical type stuff.[/quote]

I can't argue with there often being a lot of DS and Wii stuff in Amazon's deals, and that it's usually games geared towards a younger generation. Still, there is also some decent titles in this B2G1.

The deal isn't good enough for a pre thread creation but the deal is good. I think there are 3 games I want. zelda, nintedogs, mystery dungeon.

[quote name='Archon29']What's up with the hate for this sale? I see a lot of quality titles there, it's not like Amazon slapped together a bunch of shovelware. Unfortunately I already own practically every game on that list except for Nintendogs and Pokemon, but it's still a good sale.[/quote]

the hate is because its ds not ps3/360

[quote name='iggypop123']the hate is because its ds not ps3/360[/quote]

Nah I think it more like this deal has all old games. If this was open to all games this would be great. I imagine that most people that want these games already have them.

[quote name='david12795']I love how people are mad over this deal.[/quote]

More like disappointed. Pretty shitty deal, but thanks Cheapy.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']I can't argue with there often being a lot of DS and Wii stuff in Amazon's deals, and that it's usually games geared towards a younger generation. Still, there is also some decent titles in this B2G1.[/QUOTE]

Dude, you've gotta be kidding defending this "deal". There are a total of 18 games and four of them are Nintendogs which are still at full MSRP and in the case of one of them, above what other retailers charge. Every other game there is also at full MSRP and at least two years old. This is a sad joke.

[quote name='bojay1997']Dude, you've gotta be kidding defending this "deal". There are a total of 18 games and four of them are Nintendogs which are still at full MSRP and in the case of one of them, above what other retailers charge. Every other game there is also at full MSRP and at least two years old. This is a sad joke.[/quote]

:roll: I apologize that I'm not a member of the bitch and moan brigade of CAG. I don't need to get bent out of shape everytime there's a deal post that I don't care for. And considering that there were already a number of people interested in the sale, I guess there really isn't anything to "defend."

FACE! - East Side Dave

What I find hilarious is why only "Polar White" doesn't get a $10 price cut and a $20 bill me later, is Polar White that popular here?

I can't believe people are getting so pissed off about this. No, it's not that great of a deal but it's not like your out anything besides maybe a minute or two spent checking this thread. If you don't like the deal you don't have to purchase it.

the bill me later code isn't working for me for DS lite system...what am i doing wrong?

edit: nevermind. I was so excited I missed the section on Amazon's checkout page on Bill Me Later

In for a Crimson/Black DS Lite. I am highly suspicious of Bill Me Later from what I have read about them, though I have heard the same complaints about Paypal, and have never had an issue. I hope saving $30.00 doesn't end up biting me on the a$$.

[quote name='BPengMan']the bill me later code isn't working for me for DS lite system...what am i doing wrong?

edit: nevermind. I was so excited I missed the section on Amazon's checkout page on Bill Me Later[/QUOTE]

Yeah, not working for me either. What am I doing wrong? Anyone get it to work? I'm trying to get it for my son for Christmas. Any help would be appreciated.

[quote name='djfp']In for a Crimson/Black DS Lite. I am highly suspicious of Bill Me Later from what I have read about them, though I have heard the same complaints about Paypal, and have never had an issue. I hope saving $30.00 doesn't end up biting me on the a$$.[/quote]
I've used BilMeLater on and off for the past year and have had nothing but good luck with the service.

[quote name='Dante Devil']Yeah, not working for me either. What am I doing wrong? Anyone get it to work? I'm trying to get it for my son for Christmas. Any help would be appreciated.[/quote]
You need to make sure you have the Bill Me Later payment option selected. Then you can use the code. It will not work until Bill Me Later is selected.

[quote name='no_exit']You need to make sure you have the Bill Me Later payment option selected. Then you can use the code. It will not work until Bill Me Later is selected.[/QUOTE]

I did that, but it says, "There is a slight problem with your order."

Okay, I proceed to checkout, fill out the information, go to Bill Me Later, put in the code and it doesn't work.

I have tried a few times and haven't been able to get it to work either. I made sure to select bill me later, and I know the code is correct. Any suggestions?

I had the same problems applying the coupon code, it would come up with there is a problem message, here's the fix, on the very first order page where you can apply the coupon BMLGAMES into the message box, DON'T!

The first thing you should do is change your payment method to bill me later and then after the page refreshes back to your order page and your payment method is filled in as bill me later THEN add the coupon code BMLGAMES and click apply, it should then take the 20 off.

[quote name='rushisrighton']The first thing you should do is change your payment method to bill me later and then after the page refreshes back to your order page and your payment method is filled in as bill me later THEN add the coupon code BMLGAMES and click apply, it should then take the 20 off.[/quote]

Whenever I select Bill Me Later, nothing refreshes. Are you sure it is supposed to, or should I click through further (ie click the continue button). Sorry for the confusion, I am new to using BML. Thanks for the help

[quote name='rushisrighton']I had the same problems applying the coupon code, it would come up with there is a problem message, here's the fix, on the very first order page where you can apply the coupon BMLGAMES into the message box, DON'T!

The first thing you should do is change your payment method to bill me later and then after the page refreshes back to your order page and your payment method is filled in as bill me later THEN add the coupon code BMLGAMES and click apply, it should then take the 20 off.[/QUOTE]

Tried again and got: There is a slight problem with your order. (See below.)

Bill Me Later® was unable to authorize your transaction. Please select another payment method.

bread's done
Back