The OTT Thread - Gen. Discussion & Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Ugamer_X']Together, TFN and I have made the decision to not use avatars.

It's just something us friends do.[/quote]Who are you... Moxio?

Ugh, not a good night. Just got back from the ER. I was riding my bike home when a car turned the wrong way down the street and hit me dead on, flipping me over the handlebars and onto the car's hood. So far, I know it messed my leg up, along with destroying my bike. Hopefully I'll be ambulatory for the Jay-Z show tomorrow.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Dang, that stinks. Hope you get feeling better![/QUOTE]

Thanks. Oh, I almost forgot, check your PM box in about two minutes.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']That sucks strummerbs...good to hear your ok. Did you get his insurance info?[/QUOTE]

She actually called the police, who are preparing a report with all of the info, including her admission that she was going the wrong way on the road. I'll get one of the litigators at my firm to write up an appropriately threatening letter tomorrow.

[quote name='strummerbs']She actually called the police, who are preparing a report with all of the info, including her admission that she was going the wrong way on the road. I'll get one of the litigators at my firm to write up an appropriately threatening letter tomorrow.[/quote]

Oh shit you work at a firm...nice!

LP - I heard this band earlier that was kinda like Linkin Park, but a tad bit heavier.. you should check 'em out.

Grab Crystal Castles - Self Titled whenever you can. "Courtship Dating" and "Air War" are probably the best examples of their influence from Linkin Park.

Andddd its bread time.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Oh shit you work at a firm...nice![/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm an attorney, but I do mostly corporate and intellectual property work. I did some litigation at my old job, so I could technically do it myself, but I would rather let someone else handle it.

[quote name='strummerbs']Yeah, I'm an attorney, but I do mostly corporate and intellectual property work. I did some litigation at my old job, so I could technically do it myself, but I would rather let someone else handle it.[/quote]

Awesome...at least you know you won't get screwed. How's your back?

[quote name='Moxio']Strummerbs, can you tell me how to make good money? Right now I am very poor. :^([/QUOTE]

Considering I spent most of my work day today drafting documents for a breast feeding company, I might not be the right person to ask that question.

Not be Moxio.

This Simpsons Halloween special is pretty funny.

"Yeah, could I be any more of a house?"

[quote name='LinkinPrime']This upcoming Tree House of Horror looks like its going to be a solid one...it better not disappoint.[/quote]

Lemme guess, cause it has Transformers in it?

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']*Kicks Moxio in the groin*[/quote]

Saving the world from little Moxio's running around?

Have a beer. Hell, have two. :beer: :beer:

[quote name='marten']Saving the world from little Moxio's running around?

Have a beer. Hell, have two. :beer: :beer:[/QUOTE]

...I would be the one bearing the children. #-o

I swear, you guys always think I'm a guy. :|

[quote name='Moxio']...I would be the one bearing the children. #-o

I swear, you guys always think I'm a guy. :|[/quote]

Girls don't play suck at tennis.

Yeah, I said it.

[quote name='marten']Girls don't play suck at tennis.

Yeah, I said it.[/QUOTE]

But most of them look hot. Not femoxio.

I like how mike23 comes out of the blue every few months to hurl weak insults at me, and then disappears for months again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back