The OTT Thread - Gen. Discussion & Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Moxio']I like how mike23 comes out of the blue every few months to hurl weak insults at me, and then disappears for months again.[/QUOTE]

Aww.

:whee:

[quote name='Moxio']I like how mike23 comes out of the blue every few months to hurl weak insults at me, and then disappears for months again.[/quote]
That's because he has to constantly hibernate year round.

Yeah yeah, marten, we've heard it all before. Seriously, this is the outline to every single post of yours:

"[ ] Beer
[ ] Talk about tennis
[ ] Insult Moxio
[ ] Talk about how I drink more beer than water
[ ] Insult Moxio again, but this time make it more clever
[ ] Talk about how beer can regrow lost hair"

:(

Beer's just water with flavoring. DUH. :beer:

I like how that synopsis plays out. You're forgetting where beer cures cancer and makes everyone get along, though.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']That's because he has to constantly hibernate year round.[/QUOTE]

Are you kidding? I spend months in Florida every year. That's like the Canada of the US, isn't it?

[quote name='Moxio']Beer makes me hate everything you stand for, Martin. :nottalking:[/quote]

Beer makes the world go round. It makes it even go around even faster the more you drink.

How can that be a bad thing?

[quote name='Mike23']Are you kidding? I spend months in Florida every year. That's like the Canada of the US, isn't it?[/quote]

Yes it is.

I would shake Martin's hand in a truce, but it's probably all greasy from running his fingers through his long greasy hair. :nottalking:

I'm one of those people that'll probably never go bald.

Short of possibly during a drinking accident.

Maybe a Flaming Dr. Pepper gone really, really bad......

[quote name='marten']And by alcohol, you mean.....????[/quote]

I mean whatever. You seem to be the connoisseur of drinks containing alcohol around here. Since I'll finally be of legal age, and I've pretty much drank nothing but cheap beer and Bacardi (mainly), I figure your knowledge (unless I'm mistaken) could be useful.

[quote name='Moxio']I am very good at mini-golf. :cool:[/quote]

There aren't beer cart girls in mini-golf. Talk about another waste of time.

[quote name='prmononoke']I mean whatever. You seem to be the connoisseur of drinks containing alcohol around here. Since I'll finally be of legal age, and I've pretty much drank nothing but cheap beer and Bacardi (mainly), I figure your knowledge (unless I'm mistaken) could be useful.[/quote]

All depends what the plan is for the 21st. If drinking stupid amounts of alcohol is in store, make sure to throw a cement mixer in halfway through the barrage. It settles the stomach. (strange, but true)

If you're looking for quality off the bat, though....come see me. ;)

You should try stepping outside the court once in a while.

Much more to the world than lines, a net, and a couple of metal posts you bash your racket into because you're a hack.

[quote name='marten']There aren't beer cart girls in mini-golf. Talk about another waste of time.

All depends what the plan is for the 21st. If drinking stupid amounts of alcohol is in store, make sure to throw a cement mixer in halfway through the barrage. It settles the stomach. (strange, but true)

If you're looking for quality off the bat, though....come see me. ;)[/quote]

Well, there are two things I'm looking at here:

Come December, there's this party in which there is an open bar at a nice place. I have no idea what I should be ordering. I've never really done mixed drinks before.

And yes, quality is something I will be looking for. Granted, this is still a ways away, so no knowledge is necessary at this very moment (unless you're dying to tell me this stuff right now, which I imagine isn't the case).

But when the time comes, I will definitely hit you up for quality recommendations.

[quote name='marten']Ah, open bars. Best part of any event, by far.

I'll have a list by the time you go.[/quote]

It's definitely the part I'm looking forward to the most. Nice thing is, this party starts at 5 PM, and it won't end until the next morning. Over 12 hours of free booze and hot girls consuming said booze. It will be awesome.

But it's not until December 21, so there's plenty of time.

And with that, it's time to get to bed.

Morning OTT.

Fallout 3 sounds good. I had no interest in it but everyone is talking about how much fun it is.

[quote name='strummerbs']Ugh, not a good night. Just got back from the ER. I was riding my bike home when a car turned the wrong way down the street and hit me dead on, flipping me over the handlebars and onto the car's hood. So far, I know it messed my leg up, along with destroying my bike. Hopefully I'll be ambulatory for the Jay-Z show tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Dayumn. Hope you're doing alright.

And you better make it to that show!

Edit: St0neface drinks racist hot beverages!

Damn strummerbs. Hopefully you recover well.And stoneface gets my morning chuckle.

Hey woo when did you get done last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back