The OTT Thread - Gen. Discussion & Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Moxio']Yeah yeah, marten, we've heard it all before. Seriously, this is the outline to every single post of yours:

"[ ] Beer
[ ] Talk about tennis
[ ] Insult Moxio
[ ] Talk about how I drink more beer than water
[ ] Insult Moxio again, but this time make it more clever
[ ] Talk about how beer can regrow lost hair"

:([/QUOTE]
Do more of these!

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Yeah, I hated that.

Also, anyone else remember "Hangin' With Mr. Cooper"?

That show's on some channel here and hot-damn, I can't believe how fuckin' terrible it is.[/quote]
I remember that show, that one woman who lived with him was kinda hot.

[quote name='lordwow']Damn, I just moved 1/2 my savings into a 12 month CD. ING raised the rates less than week ago, but intl markets, and now it looks like the us are going to cut rates by another 1/2 point.

Might as well lock into 4.25 while I can.[/quote]
I can remember back when my savings account had nearly that amount of interest.:cry:

[quote name='JolietJake']I remember that show, that one woman who lived with him was kinda hot.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Holly Robinson Peete was money.

[quote name='Number83']Blocked at work...But Holly Madison from The Girls Next Door?

:puke:

Give me Bridget any day of the week and twice on Sunday![/quote]Get the fuck out of town! :puke:

[quote name='Number83']Blocked at work...But Holly Madison from The Girls Next Door?

:puke:

Give me Bridget any day of the week and twice on Sunday![/quote]
If she's good enough for Heff, she's good enough for me.;)

[quote name='tiredfornow']My life stinks. :[[/quote]

Watchu talkin about? You can beat up everyone you see and you have a smokin' hot girlfriend. :drool:

[quote name='st0neface']I'll give you a hint. You partake in it a good 3-4 times a day.[/quote]

Eating...nah...its not quiet, I don't tend to eat alone.

[quote name='Maklershed']LinkinTime™[/quote]

You trademarked it :lol:

I am so gonna buy this after Christmas.

mini1000series_300.jpg

10 inch screen, atom processor, 60gb hard drive, windows xp, a gig of ram. Weighs less than three pounds. All for 500 bucks.

It even has a sweet ass swirl pattern.

imprint_mini1000_10-29.jpg

Only four more hours of tending to the art gallery.

*head explodes*

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back