This OTT is not crazy, or offensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coolio.jpg

I still stand by it. :nottalking:

Holy Shit, that free La Fonera router I got just sold for $30 on Amazon. :whee:

Unfortunately I keep getting a page unavailable error when I try to transfer to my new bank account.

look at their big lips, noses, flared nostrils, and their squinty eyes, looking like they're high and shit. They look identical!

You didn't really mistake MURS for Coolio, did you, Linkin? #-o

[quote name='Rocko']$10.

...Because it being a beta is what makes it funny.[/quote]

Whats funny is how without ____ backing you up you are completely hallow in all your responses.

But I knew that already so its no surprise. As predicted without your buddy getting the ball rolling for you, all rocko chatter as pretty much stopped.

Go back to ignoring me until he comes back and then slide back into your "back up" role.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Whats funny is how without ____ backing you up you are completely hallow in all your responses.

But I knew that already so its no surprise. As predicted without your buddy getting the ball rolling for you, all rocko chatter as pretty much stopped.

Go back to ignoring me until he comes back and then slide back into your "back up" role.[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

Hallow isn't an adjective, and you are way too sensitive. But I appreciate the compliment.

I just find it funny that you think it's ridiculous to get mad about losing in a video game solely because it's a beta.

[quote name='joe2187']That's not even ?uestlove or coolio...

That's Murs motherfucker!!

That's THREE Different people you racist summuva bitch![/quote]

:rofl:

Just keep digging Linkin. Maybe you'll end up in China, all those fuckers look alike too, so you'll be right at home.

Hey, soodmeg:

Don't ever mention my name again.

Remember that PM you sent wubb, where you asked him to tell me to never acknowledge you again?

[quote name='lilboo']???[/quote]
They were showing some guy saying that he can't simply redefine heterosexual as having a sexual preference for plants, so why should gay people be allowed to redefine marriage. Which I think is a ridiculous standpoint.

Brak said it was MURS...I have no fucking clue who that is.

[quote name='Rocko']:rofl:

Hallow isn't an adjective, and you are way too sensitive. But I appreciate the compliment.

I just find it funny that you think it's ridiculous to get mad about losing in a video game solely because it's a beta.[/quote]

Sure thing rock. Add another rolling smiley and pretend like you dont know because thats what you have always done so why stop now right?

And yea I find it a little over the top to scream into a head set about how the team is worthless when its a beta. Since after all none of your stats get saved from a beta.

Linkin is the new Casey.:lol:

I was kidding about that being MURS. I just wanted to scramble Linkin's mind.

... and why is he ripping off MURS' Obama parody photos, anyway?

[quote name='Soodmeg']Sure thing rock. Add another rolling smiley and pretend like you dont know because thats what you have always done so why stop now right?

And yea I find it a little over the top to scream into a head set about how the team is worthless when its a beta. Since after all none of your stats get saved from a beta.[/QUOTE]
Maybe you should beat the shit out of me like you did some little kid because he got you a little grumpy. That'd be awesome. After you break your camera, of course.

...So it's okay to yell and scream over losing in a retail video game? :lol:

You know what sucks on the COD5 beta?...Roundhouse and that one glitch spot that lets people go underground...ruins the whole goddamn game...fuckers.

Linkin..just stop, your foot is already in your mouth and hanging halfway out your ass...just ...stop.

[quote name='Brak']I was kidding about that being MURS. I just wanted to scramble Linkin's mind.

... and why is he ripping off MURS' Obama parody photos, anyway?[/quote]

I wasn't ripping on it...I seriously thought that was Coolio...what's wrong with that?
You mistook him for MURS!? Don't play off on that shit...you ninja deleted the post after you realized you were wrong.

one of the doctors i work with is chinese. she was born just outside of beijing and moved here when she was like 8 or 9. she's 29 and pretty cool. one of the assistants was asking everyone if they'd seen a patient (i forget her name, but it was something like li fong) because the patient was in the room one minute and no the next ( had gone to the bathroom, duh). but the doctor decided to respond " oh yea, i just saw her last weekend, she's my cousin. didn't you know all us orientals are related" :rofl: i almost died from choking / trying to not laugh.

[quote name='joe2187']You know what sucks on the COD5 beta?...Roundhouse and that one glitch spot that lets people go underground...ruins the whole goddamn game...fuckers.

Linkin..just stop, your foot is already in your mouth and hanging halfway out your ass...just ...stop.[/QUOTE]

Is that the trainyard kind of level where people get glitched under the traincars and you can't kill them, but they can murder you like it's christmas?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I wasn't ripping on it...I seriously thought that was Coolio...what's wrong with that?
You mistook him for MURS!? Don't play off on that shit...you ninja deleted the post after you realized you were wrong.[/QUOTE]
... I didn't say you were ripping on it, and I deleted it because I didn't want people to think that I actually thought that was MURS -- but I said it again, anyway.

(I wouldn't have posted it again otherwise, dummy.)
[quote name='Soodmeg']Hey, Brak:

Yeah I do. So be a good boy and get back to it will ya. ;)[/QUOTE]
Um. Wubb told you to put me on ignore, stupid.

Out of curiosity, how tall are you? 5'6"?

[quote name='Rocko']Maybe you should beat the shit out of me like you did some little kid because he got you a little grumpy. That'd be awesome. After you break your camera, of course.

...So it's okay to yell and scream over losing in a retail video game? :lol:[/quote]

Hmm, really Rock? Think that was said better the first time. Please try again.

[quote name='Maklershed']Has anyone tried the Mirror's Edge demo yet?[/quote]

Dallow did...he said its cool but its got lots of jaggies...which is weird because those gameplay trailers they were showing not too long ago looked clean.

I'm a foot taller than lilboo :)

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Dallow did...he said its cool but its got lots of jaggies...which is weird because those gameplay trailers they were showing not too long ago looked clean.[/quote]

I'll have to check it out. What's new on xbl this week (demo/arcade)?

[quote name='lilboo']What's wrong with that?!!?! :whistle2:( :nottalking:[/QUOTE]
Nothing. I'm just trying to figure out if he has a Strell Napoleon complex, or is insecure about some other uncontrollable factor, which might be why he's so outspoken and emotionally impaired -- digitally, of course.

I'd like to see how he carries himself in the real world (and if he actually speaks the same as he types).

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Is that the trainyard kind of level where people get glitched under the traincars and you can't kill them, but they can murder you like it's christmas?[/quote]

Bingo

[quote name='Maklershed']I'll have to check it out. What's new on xbl this week (demo/arcade)?[/quote]

Demos:
Tomb Raider: Underworld
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts Demo
Mirrors Edge (Scheduled for tomorrow)

XBLA
:
Penny Arcade Episode 2
Are you Smarter Than A 5th Grader.
Marble Blast Ultra (Free DLC and one new Achivements)

[quote name='lilboo']What's wrong with that?!!?! :whistle2:( :nottalking:[/QUOTE]

You must be Italian.

I'm tall for my meditarranen roots. 5'10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back