This OTT is not crazy, or offensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JolietJake']You're only a heavyweight because you haven't taken a shit in a month.[/QUOTE]

My OTT companion guide is a bit out of date, but is it possible...

Unsurprising OTT Fact #1017: Maklershed and Brak are twins?

[quote name='JolietJake']You're only a heavyweight because you haven't taken a shit in a month.[/quote]Sick motherfucking burn.

Why does The Mana Knight make those videos. Other than you guys making fun of him, who else does he think wants to watch him sing?

[quote name='Eviltude']Just to antagonize Brak, I shit three times in six hours today. :cool:[/QUOTE]
That's only because you're a stoner.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']My OTT companion guide is a bit out of date, but is it possible...

Unsurprising OTT Fact #1017: Maklershed and Brak are twins?[/quote]
Separated at birth, reunited by their shitty* colons.

*I'm a corny bastard, so pun intended.:cool:

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']TFN, is that you in your avatar or a young/digitally retouched Sammy Hagar?[/quote]

That's CliffyB chowing down on a meatshield.

[quote name='Maklershed']Brak, have you ever seen Freaks? If so, your thoughts?[/QUOTE]
That's a DVD I've been meaning to purchase at literally every DeepDiscount sale since '05, or whenever... but just haven't done it.

I've seen hunks of it, and have read about it -- both which have interested me greatly.

I hear that the film is ahead of its time, in that it does an amazing job of humanizing the "freaks"... although, from some reviews I've read, the ending is a little contrary to all of the humanizing. (However, to me, the ending sounds like a representation of "normal" peoples' irrational fear of "abnormal" people.)

Have you seen it?

Awww, look at the little guy. He tries so hard. Maybe next year.

TFN, I coach those kids because its the only legal way to physically abuse kids.

[quote name='LinkinPrime'][quote name='LinkinPrime']It's make like a tree and leave[/quote]
That's CliffyB chowing down on a meatshield.[/quote]
Why are you talking to yourself?

"I've never seen Back to the Future in my life." - LinkinPrime

"Septum" would be incredible if she had a bag over her amy-winehouse-look-a-like head.

And Ashley Robbins on JJ is super :drool:. She looks like an even hotter Kari Byron.

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']TFN, is that you in your avatar or a young/digitally retouched Sammy Hagar?[/quote]Its my idol, Clifford Bleszinski, eating a puppy and enjoying his chinese cuisine.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Why does The Mana Knight make those videos. Other than you guys making fun of him, who else does he think wants to watch him sing?[/quote]
Asian karaoke fans?

[quote name='Brak']That's a DVD I've been meaning to purchase at literally every DeepDiscount sale since '05, or whenever... but just haven't done it.

I've seen hunks of it, and have read about it -- both which have interested me greatly.

I hear that the film is ahead of its time, in that it does an amazing job of humanizing the "freaks"... although, from some reviews I've read, the ending is a little contrary to all of the humanizing. (However, to me, the ending sounds like a representation of "normal" peoples' irrational fear of "abnormal" people.)

Have you seen it?[/quote]

No but I have it set to record. It's on TCM 9am tomorrow. White Zombie (the movie) is also going to be on tomorrow.

White Zombie is actually a very good film.

Scour your channels for Carnival of Souls -- the original, not the Wes Craven remake.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Its my idol, Clifford Bleszinski, eating a puppy and enjoying his chinese cuisine.[/quote]

Looks like a cross between Sammy Hagar and the guy that played Lem on The Shield in that pic

[quote name='JolietJake']You talking to yourself now too?[/QUOTE]
#-o

[quote name='Brak']
Scour your channels for Carnival of Souls -- the original, not the Wes Craven remake.[/quote]

Doesn't look like it will be on any time soon.

I'd like to get the Criterion version of Carnival of Souls, to replace the $2.50 public domain DVD I bought at Meijer.

The film is beautifully uneasy. :cool:

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Looks like a cross between Sammy Hagar and the guy that played Lem on The Shield in that pic[/quote]Stop talking shit. :'[

I'm pretty sensitive when it comes to what I like and who I adore, so I'd appreciate it if you'd quit being mean and let Clifford be. : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back