Happy Veterans Day Part 7 OTT: Going for a full week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished the main quest in Fable II this morning. I had to reload the last part since
that bitch ass thief dude shot Lucian before I could and I really wanted to shot him

I don't have an HDTV, but I should be getting one soon.

Thanks for the link Munch, I'll check my 360.

Also, I got $130 at GS for a bunch of big name GBA games I never play. Took a loss on Mario Classic vs. eBay, but all the rest I got more than eBay.

I like this gag. It went from being amusing to being shitty and then back to being amusing because it became so absurd/shitty. Kinda like Ed Wood.

---

Way to be a bigot against the radiated race, dcfox.

(You should go to the museum of natural history and go through the doors between the mammoths. Talk to the dude napping in the hotel.)

Is Olevia a decent TV brand? Target has a 32" Olevia LCD HDTV (720P, but I hear at this size it doesn't matter very much) for $450, and that extra $50 is worth it so I wouldn't have to go on BF. Opinions?

[quote name='Mojimbo']I like this gag. It went from being amusing to being shitty and then back to being amusing because it became so absurd/shitty. Kinda like Ed Wood.

---

Way to be a bigot against the radiated race, dcfox.

(You should go to the museum of natural history and go through the doors between the mammoths. Talk to the dude napping in the hotel.)[/quote]
I'm not a bigot. I helped them get in the first place.

Where's the Museum? I don't think I have it on my map yet.

th_1181444953524.gif

Let me know what you think of Videodrome, maklerhead.

[quote name='Rocko']Is Olevia a decent TV brand? Target has a 32" Olevia LCD HDTV (720P, but I hear at this size it doesn't matter very much) for $450, and that extra $50 is worth it so I wouldn't have to go on BF. Opinions?[/quote]thekeybladewars and I both have 37" Olevias and we love 'em. No problems yet after a year.

I think zewone has a 42" Olevia as well.

[quote name='Rocko']Is Olevia a decent TV brand? Target has a 32" Olevia LCD HDTV (720P, but I hear at this size it doesn't matter very much) for $450, and that extra $50 is worth it so I wouldn't have to go on BF. Opinions?[/QUOTE]

:wave: I have Olevia 37" LCD that's only 720p but I

I'd like to take a tour of Linkin's brain, where making jokes of hurricane victims and disregarding veterans is okay, but making fun of him for it is worse. This would have never happened if you thought before you spoke, or in this case, typed.

[quote name='Rocko']No, it's not.[/quote]

Well then you guys have a weird shitty taste.

[quote name='seanr1221']shOTThorning > nOTTs and bOTTs[/quote]

True...at least you were creative with yours.

Where's Gwen been? I would love a good connect for a Banjo Kazooie code. :whistle2:k
I wonder if it's possible to go and BFF it up with my local GS and see if they have any extras.

[quote name='Mojimbo']"Veteran's Day is an ongoing steaming pile." - ???[/quote]

Here we go hating on veterans again are we now?

For god's sake quit the streak after this one...:lol:

Mox, remember I said I need to get the xbox arcade from CC on BF first? If I do, Ill hook you up.

How much do new 20GB HDDs go for? 50.00?

[quote name='Rocko']Is Olevia a decent TV brand? Target has a 32" Olevia LCD HDTV (720P, but I hear at this size it doesn't matter very much) for $450, and that extra $50 is worth it so I wouldn't have to go on BF. Opinions?[/quote]

Of all the low end brands, Olevia is one of the best. They did go bankrupt, but they said that they'll still honor all warranties, so I wouldn't worry about buying one.

And no, anything under 42 in., 1080p doesn't really matter unless you sit really close to your tv.

[quote name='seanr1221']Mox, remember I said I need to get the xbox arcade from CC on BF first? If I do, Ill hook you up.

How much do new 20GB HDDs go for? 50.00?[/QUOTE]

Cool.

$35 on eBay.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Well then you guys have a weird shitty taste.

.[/QUOTE]

You listen to fucking LINKIN PARK and you are dissing other people's taste :rofl:

[quote name='seanr1221']Mox, remember I said I need to get the xbox arcade from CC on BF first? If I do, Ill hook you up.

How much do new 20GB HDDs go for? 50.00?[/quote]
Way to leave Moxio hanging there. :nottalking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back