oops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinnbox

CAGiversary!
sorry my bad. I guess I didnt look far enough into the thread, I'm gald to see that there are people that have no better things to do with their lives than make fun of others.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's no way in hell you could've possibly missed the HUGE thread on this.

Seriously, it's only a few threads down and there's over a thousand replies to it. It's been at the top of the forum for almost two weeks now

[quote name='Sinnbox']I walked into my local Movie Gallery/Game Zone yesterday to see that all the previously played PS2/GC/Xbox titles were only 3.99!! I grabbed alot of great games, but the manager said that i missed the start of the sale by 2 weeks!! I still got alot of great titles. I then tried the Movie gallery the next town over and they didnt have a sign up and the manger said that it is a Game Zone only promotion but when she rang up the copy of Lego Batman i found it rang up 3.99, so check your movie gallery's!![/quote]

Umm... Hi. Welcome to the party 2-3 weeks late. Don't you know you are supposed to check the front page to see if the THREAD or DEAL is already posted before you bring us such "breaking news" ? :roll:

ARE YOU BLIND MAN ?!?!

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202380

I smell a THREAD LOCK or DELETE coming...:whistle2:#

I looked but didnt see it, sorry, my Internet has been down and i havent been able to make it to the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back