GH: World Tour + GH3 + 2 Wireless Guitars (PS3/360) $100 (PS2) $80 Shipped Red Octane

albino_hippo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
68 (100%)
[img-r=4823]3470[/img-r]Red Octane has a special bundle which includes Guitar Hero World Tour + Guitar Hero III games, and both of their respective wireless guitars for Xbox 360 or PS3 for $100 with free shipping after coupon code B1G1FREE.
The PS2 bundle is $80 after coupon. Expires 12/31/08 or while supplies last.

All bundles contain:[hiddenlist]
(1) Guitar Hero World Tour Software
(1) Guitar Hero III Software
(1) Guitar Hero World Tour Wireless Guitar Controller
(1) Guitar Hero Les Paul Wireless Guitar Controller
(4) AA Batteries
(1) Guitar Hero World Tour Guitar Faceplate (black)
(1) Guitar Hero Les Paul Guitar Faceplate (black)
(2) Guitar Hero Sticker Pack
(2) Standard 1" Wide Guitar Strap[/hiddenlist]
Thanks, SlickDeals!

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, this is a good deal. But I really don't need the extra Les Paul in my house. Decisions! Also, dont link referrals to slickdeals.... think that's frowned upon here.

Now I'm upset, I bought the GHWT 2 guitar bundle (just the GHWT game and the same 2 guitars in this deal, no GH3 or bonus items) for $100 from them a couple of weeks ago.

i just order this last week for $113 shipped with in store coupon,
just got it in this week day before yesterday,
i lost $13 on the deal,
owell not too bad,

[quote name='guessed']Now I'm upset, I bought the GHWT 2 guitar bundle (just the GHWT game and the same 2 guitars in this deal, no GH3 or bonus items) for $100 from them a couple of weeks ago.[/quote]

At the rate World Tour is dropping, maybe it isn't even a good idea to bite on this one ;)

[quote name='guessed']Now I'm upset, I bought the GHWT 2 guitar bundle (just the GHWT game and the same 2 guitars in this deal, no GH3 or bonus items) for $100 from them a couple of weeks ago.[/QUOTE]

I know exactly how you feel. At first when this bundle came up, there was no coupon, so it was $120 to get the same bundle with got in addition to GHIII. Now it's the same price and we lose out on a copy of GHIII? Really blows.

[quote name='guessed']Now I'm upset, I bought the GHWT 2 guitar bundle (just the GHWT game and the same 2 guitars in this deal, no GH3 or bonus items) for $100 from them a couple of weeks ago.[/quote]

[quote name='MasterSun1']I know exactly how you feel. At first when this bundle came up, there was no coupon, so it was $120 to get the same bundle with got in addition to GHIII. Now it's the same price and we lose out on a copy of GHIII? Really blows.[/quote]

I'm in the same boat as you guys, but I only ordered this just last week :bomb: Oh well, atleast I already received mine, and I already have a copy of GH3 ( even though it would have been nice to just have another copy...)

Seems to be $120 now? :(

Lol, it's lame they make you fill out all your credit card info before you can input the coupon code.

Last edited by a moderator:
you have to go through the entire checkout process to get to the coupon section. It's $99.99. I just picked it up. Thanks for the post.

Yeah I'm in the same boat as most of you. I freaking bit on Saturday when I was like oh dang, it's the last day! And there I was at about 5:30 after work going dang, I should've waiting. At the very least I could've traded in the copy of GHIII since I already have one and then reserved Prince of Persia. Oh well.

Holy crap - makes me feel stupid for buying the GHWT bundle for $190 from Gamestop :bomb:.

Though I did get to use credit there and this would be real money. Still, pisses me off ;). But I have a friend who may want to jump on this so I'll let him know.

Im just wondering which deal is better this deal or the deal where you get gh: world tour and 2 x-plorer guitars for $60 and Ive seen that gh3 is going to be 20 on black friday

[quote name='koeramco']Im just wondering which deal is better this deal or the deal where you get gh: world tour and 2 x-plorer guitars for $60 and Ive seen that gh3 is going to be 20 on black friday[/quote]

I would say this is still the better deal since you are getting 2 wireless guitars and not 2 wired x-plorer guitars.

[quote name='venompsx']I would say this is still the better deal since you are getting 2 wireless guitars and not 2 wired x-plorer guitars.[/quote]

yeah so I guess wireless is worth it

Wheeeee I totally got the 360 set, and a dual guitar case to boot!

Ironically enough, I was just coming to CAG to look for some sort of GH bundle deal, and hardly expected the deal of the year on the front page. I'm not keen on the other instruments, and one extra guitar is about all I can handle in my tiny apartment. Thanks again CAG!

[quote name='mrcheapo11']I'm in the same boat as you guys, but I only ordered this just last week :bomb: Oh well, atleast I already received mine, and I already have a copy of GH3 ( even though it would have been nice to just have another copy...)[/QUOTE]

I emailed their customer service and gave a "threat" of returning everything just so I can get GHIII. I'm hoping they'll just send me GHIII. Hopefully it'll work.

[quote name='Lawyers Guns N Money']You only get one strap? You supposed to hold the other guitar on your lap?[/quote]

Both the OP and the product page clearly list that you get two straps. Even the picture of the bundle shows two straps.

I just bought the full Rock Band 2 bundle, which only came with one guitar. This deal will let me get a 2nd and 3rd guitar, plus GHWT and track from GH3. Rawk.

Well shit, my Les Paul is acting up, just bit the bullet. I really like the new guitar, looks awesome, any opinions on it?

[quote name='koeramco']Im just wondering which deal is better this deal or the deal where you get gh: world tour and 2 x-plorer guitars for $60 and Ive seen that gh3 is going to be 20 on black friday[/quote]

It really depends on which guitars you prefer.

[quote name='MasterSun1']I emailed their customer service and gave a "threat" of returning everything just so I can get GHIII. I'm hoping they'll just send me GHIII. Hopefully it'll work.[/QUOTE]

Please let us know if your "threat" works!! I'm in the same boat ;)

[quote name='albino_hippo']At the rate World Tour is dropping, maybe it isn't even a good idea to bite on this one ;)[/quote]

Where? I haven't seen it cheap by itself yet, and many of us already have the instruments. I think maybe they miscalculated how many people already have hardware and that can only be milked so far. (No I'm not buying new instruments every year).

has anyone heard about the reliability of the guitar that comes w/ WT? I've been reading that people have been having a lot of problems with the strum.

if that's the case, i'd rather buy the RB guitar at full price (perish the thought of non-CAGing an item!)

I skipped the last deals because I have Rock Band for PS3, but wanted WT for Wii. But this might be too good to pass up, especially since I would be able to sell one guitar and get this for next to nothing.

Wow,

I was just about to purchase the $100 GHWT guitar kit from Amazon when I decided to check if there is anything better available. This is a steal! I already have GHIII game and two GHII wired guitars that I can now resell or donate to some kid down the street. Plus I have another wireless guitar for free.
IMO, one of the best deals of the year!!!

Cheers.

Schweet! I have been looking around for a deal on GH and this one was just too good to pass up.

Thanks to the OP!

Wow I been waiting for a sale like this for year's so I can play the GH games. I have not had the $ to spend all that much for one game. With this sale I can get both great game's at a great cost thank you Cag for telling us about it.

I was going to buy my brother GHIII @ big lots for $40 (waiting for 20% off coupon), but this is a much better deal to get both for $80!

Bought one so I will be taking my old one back to walmart with the unopened software from this one. This is a much better deal than the 2 guitar pack at Walmart.

Wickedly awesome deal. Along with these bundle I'll buy the Rock Band 2 special bundle since the instruments are compatible with GHWT. Hell of a deal!

OMG. RecOctane = AMAZING. So the "threat" I made worked! I got this email from them just now:

Update for Case #XXXXXXX- "New Offer with GH3"

Hello Andy,

Thank you for contacting RedOctane Customer Support.

We will make a goodwill gesture and send out a copy of the GH3 game to you. We do not normally do this, but since the time frame is so close, we will do this for you.

Thank You,

Ashley
RedOctane Customer Support

That email was directly from that customer support rep. This was followed by a order confirmation email. RedOctane is absolutely amazing!

[quote name='Quillion']But where can I buy just the drums and mic? I need the whole kit.[/quote]

Right now your only real option is the 'bay...I think they have that real deal ION drumkit coming out soon (according to a guy at my local GS), but it's like $300.

bread's done
Back