Economical Gamer

ratsock

CAG Veteran
Ahoy aussie cags!
Not sure how this fits with the forum policy, are we allowed to pimp other sites?

Well cag doesn't really have much in the way of aussie bargains so this site isn't really a competitor.

Aussies check out www.ecogamer.com its got updates almost everyday with the latest great bargains and deals across the land down under :)

Hmm, not really sure. That site is pretty much all Australian bargains and deals, not NZ ones. You might want to check ebay.co.nz it might give you a good idea of what prices to expect.

[quote name='Ivanhoe']How much is a PS3 or 360 in NZD?[/quote]

The 2008 Christmas bundle (Elite console with 2 sub-par games) was $600NZ - $321US. A 80gig PS3 is $800NZ - $428US.

[quote name='ratsock']Hmm, not really sure. That site is pretty much all Australian bargains and deals, not NZ ones. You might want to check ebay.co.nz it might give you a good idea of what prices to expect.[/quote]

Nobody in New Zealand uses eBay. We use Trade Me for our internet auctions.

[quote name='nzbeans']The 2008 Christmas bundle (Elite console with 2 sub-par games) was $600NZ - $321US. A 80gig PS3 is $800NZ - $428US.

Nobody in New Zealand uses eBay. We use Trade Me for our internet auctions.[/quote]
I got an elite with 4 games for around 400 dollars of Jb-Hi-fi.

[quote name='nzbeans']The 2008 Christmas bundle (Elite console with 2 sub-par games) was $600NZ - $321US. A 80gig PS3 is $800NZ - $428US.

Nobody in New Zealand uses eBay. We use Trade Me for our internet auctions.[/QUOTE]

Hey thanks for the info NZbeans.

I'm moving to NZ from USA in 2 months and plan on buying a new 360 or PS3 when i get their.
That info really helps me out.
Thanks.

bread's done
Back