Crystal Pepsi - THE GAME!

"There was a very small print run of the game, in fact, it was so small not even Pepsi, Coke, or even Sony know this was made."

Hahaha! I do remember how popular Crystal Pepsi was amongst us 5th graders way back in the day. I never liked the taste but still drank tons of it. Damn you peer pressure!! :shock:

[quote name='polobearjp']"There was a very small print run of the game, in fact, it was so small not even Pepsi, Coke, or even Sony know this was made."

Hahaha! I do remember how popular Crystal Pepsi was amongst us 5th graders way back in the day. I never liked the taste but still drank tons of it. Damn you peer pressure!! :shock:[/quote]
Crystal Pepsi (without lemon) is the greatest drink of all time!! (IMO of course)

[quote name='oddjob93'][quote name='polobearjp']"There was a very small print run of the game, in fact, it was so small not even Pepsi, Coke, or even Sony know this was made."

Hahaha! I do remember how popular Crystal Pepsi was amongst us 5th graders way back in the day. I never liked the taste but still drank tons of it. Damn you peer pressure!! :shock:[/quote]
Crystal Pepsi (without lemon) is the greatest drink of all time!! (IMO of course)[/quote]

I second that

As a side note, there actually WAS a pepsi game in Japan.

http://www.gamespot.com/ps/action/pepsiman/

pepsi1.gif

pepsi2.gif

pepsi8.gif

check the developer's name: Dangerboy's Imagination, Inc. which is conveniently the seller's name. also, the barcode 1234567890. more reason to read the actual print and not just bid based on the title. somebody is paying 6.50 for an empty case w/ one of those plastic cd spindal protectors on top.

[quote name='sansfreud']check the developer's name: Dangerboy's Imagination, Inc. which is conveniently the seller's name. also, the barcode 1234567890. more reason to read the actual print and not just bid based on the title. somebody is paying 6.50 for an empty case w/ one of those plastic cd spindal protectors on top.[/quote]

And that's not funny!?!

Creative... but his dates are all wrong. Crystal Pepsi was around 1991-1992. And that rally he mentioned was in 1996 ;)

bread's done
Back