Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Moxio']Tremors is kinda corny, but it's funny. :cool:[/quote]

Yeah, that pretty much sums it up.

[quote name='seanr1221']Anyone playing anything tonight?[/quote]

Wanna do L4D with me and Rocko?

Moxio:

you-gonna-get-raped.jpg

aka Shr_ked

Two dudes shot each other at a Toys 'R Us today out in Palm Desert. Their girlfriends were involved in a fist fight, and the boyfriends pulled out handguns.

[quote name='JJSP']Two dudes shot each other at a Toys 'R Us today out in Palm Desert. Their girlfriends were involved in a fist fight, and the boyfriends pulled out handguns.[/quote]

Welcome to 1/3 of a day ago...

Didja hear a Wal-Mart employee got stomped to death too?

Holly shit @ the Gamestop B2G1F "glitch."

3 used "new release" $55 games for $27 each.

Aw mang, they don't have shit for that PS Triple. :0(

I tested it with Fallout 3/Gears 2/CoD:WaW 360 and it worked fine though.

[quote name='Excalx']CODE FOR ONLINE B2G1Free is : B2G1
CODE FOR 16% OFF (STACKABLE) is:
CAG16
CODE FOR FREE STANDARD SHIPPING is: SAVER

These ALL STACK. Enjoy the saved $$ :)
[/QUOTE]+ EDGE for another 10% off.

Temp, we doing L4D now?

Awesome Gamestop deal, too bad I don't want three new releases. I'd rather not take the chance of games without cases/manuals anyway.

Besides, Xmas is around the corner.

[quote name='manthing']Welcome to 1/3 of a day ago...

Didja hear a Wal-Mart employee got stomped to death too?[/QUOTE]
Sorry, dickbag. Didn't mean to ruin your internets.

I just saw on the front page where MGS Essentials and God of War II are 15 and 10 $$ respectively. I might have to get those. Even though I already own all the MGS games, 2 and 3 are the regular versions and 3 is looking kind of rough.

If they had the 3 PS3 games I wanted it would've been super slick. Resistance 2 + LBP + Motorstorm 2 for $27 worth of credit each would've translated into like less than $9 each out of pocket, taking the Hollywood Video flips into consideration.[quote name='Rocko']Awesome Gamestop deal, too bad I don't want three new releases. I'd rather not take the chance of games without cases/manuals anyway.[/QUOTE]You can probably roundabout cherry pick by buying mint copies at a local Gamestop and returning the potentially crappy Gamestop.com versions with the local Gamestop receipt.

[quote name='JolietJake']I'm guessing it was Linkin, always going off prematurely.[/quote]

:nottalking: my wife has never complained.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Holly shit @ the Gamestop B2G1F "glitch."

3 used "new release" $55 games for $27 each.

Aw mang, they don't have shit for that PS Triple. :0(

I tested it with Fallout 3/Gears 2/CoD:WaW 360 and it worked fine though.[/quote]

Thanks for the tip Jimbo...got CoD:WaW, SW:TFU, & GH:WT

I swear, I need to find something to delve into to get my mind off all the shit in my life...might as well check to see any new games on GameTap at least...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back