I'm thankful for prematurely closed OTTs...wait, no I'm not

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']HS you need to keep positive...I'm sure it happened for a reason, it just means that there's someone better out there for ya.[/quote]

[quote name='st0neface']Don't give up hope humansnatcher, I did for a while and it was the biggest mistake I made.[/quote]

I just get the feeling that my partner doesn't really care. Been nearly a year and a half since we last saw each other. Starting to wonder if that will ever change. And to top it off, he hasn't been able to take the anti depressant that actually works for him as his insurance is shit from his temp agency. Hes told me in the past week that he feels I'm getting the short end of the stick, which I'm really starting to agree with (but certainly not gonna tell him that). My problem is is that if I tell him that I give up and just walk away, that I'm no different that everyone else hes ever encountered (friends, family, or otherwise). My only saving grace is that when I promised him to not shut me out of his life like hes been doing with other friends, he saisd that he certainly doesn't plan on it and that I'm one of the VERY few bright spots in his life...

Sorry for such a longish thing there...

Thanks, just did paypal. $6 for that is sick, I paid like $50 for my AlphaNumeric when they were kinda new and that was a good deal.

I'm glad I never opened Left 4 Dead.

I just ordered Fallout 3, Gears 2, and Fable 2. I'll exchange Fable for L4D, and return my unopened L4D.

Great deal, especially since I used GS credit.

Dang, Newegg had a 4GB micro SDHC card for $6 shipped earlier tonight. :bomb:

Next best deal is an 8GB for $16 shipped but I don't need nearly that much.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']:nottalking: my wife has never complained.

Thanks for the tip Jimbo...got CoD:WaW, SW:TFU, & GH:WT[/QUOTE]

:rofl: :rofl: Do you ever stop spending money ?!

You can't run GBA from DS cards. You have to buy a GBA aka expansion card like Mojimbo said.

And with that said, I should be getting Shr?ked any second now.

Does anyone have PixelJunk? I might pick it up, but I'm not 100%. I almost bought Echocrome but played it in Home at an arcade and wasn't too keen on it..

Free rental? :whistle2:k

Either way I think I'm going to sit out the GS online sale/glitch/whatever since there's really only 2 games I'd consider, CoD and F3, since Mirror's Edge is OOS and there's nothing else new I'd want.

wtf man? I think my 360 just bit it. I was looking up something online then looked at my TV, there was no sound and the screen was pixilated. I had to turn it off from the console as the controller wouldn't work. Turn it on, it starts with the opening logo then straight to black. I try this again and this time as soon as the logo finishes it freezes and the pixel squares are back. Just fucking great...

I got mine earlier in the week, took a while but it worked. I can't believe they let people have it for $2 after pushing that damn magazine so hard.

I paid $15 for my renewal recently, but between the HWV flips, the games of my own I unloaded (at least $150 worth just from my own games), and the 120GB HD and B2G1 free games today it's probably saved me over four times the cost.

Yeah I'm glad I got my Edge card for $2. I think I'm good until.. May? :whistle2:k

--

RUU_0055.jpg

It's things like this that keep me playing Animal Crossing

[quote name='Eviltude']I didn't know that males played Animal Crossing. Even gay males...[/QUOTE]

So..now..Animal Crossing is strictly a female game? I must have missed that e-mail.

TFN, tell your girl I'm sorry and thank you.

Those guys are on her team just camped the safe room, and she came in and walked two of them out. Saved us about 30 minutes.

Holy shit, Amazon dropped some of it's BF sale shit.
That Personal Training Cooking is now $5 :lol:
There's a ton of shit for $5-$10..:drool:

Damn. Amazon is killing it. Picked up FES w/ artbook/CD, Dual Shock 2, PSP headphones, and PSP grip charger. And they're supposed to add more deals Sunday and Monday. Damn, damn.

[quote name='zewone']Damn. Amazon is killing it. Picked up FES w/ artbook/CD, Dual Shock 2, PSP headphones, and PSP grip charger. And they're supposed to add more deals Sunday and Monday. Damn, damn.[/quote]

I know.

I don't need a new DS2, but I'm tempted to pick one up
along with the $4 AITD :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back