I'm thankful for prematurely closed OTTs...wait, no I'm not

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe amazon is already selling sonic unleashed for $25, game must suck hard, even if it is the DOTD, that's really low for a new release.

No problem, Sgt. Slaughter.
[quote name='PlumeNoir']Don't like beer?

BTW: You working right now?[/QUOTE]
Make it a White Ruskie, and you've got a deal. :cool:

And, oh yeah; I am working. :'[

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Oh, Juggers had his first rite of gaming passage yesterday: he got pissed and spiked a 360 controller. Cracked the thing wide open. I was able to get it back together and it works fine, but he is still grounded.

His mother's comment? "When I threw your 360 across the house and broke it up, I tried to break your controllers as well, but couldn't."

I'm changing my name to Juan and moving to Meh-hee-co.[/quote]
She tried to break your 360, plus she's currently trying to kill you.

You don't have any axes laying around, do you?

I watched Kiss Kiss Bang Bang last night, Bayxter. Shit was kinda ____ing sick. It had a ton of LOLs too, which surprised me. It was also cool that I had a huge hard-on for that girl from Gone Baby Gone and didn't think she'd show her titties. :0)

---

Dang, DHL just dropped off that 8GB PSP stick I ordered on Thursday night. That kinda sucks that they're going out of business in the US.

Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang is SO noir.

The chemistry between Downey Jr. and Kilmer was fantastic.

It's funny how good deals can make a shitty day brighter.

I got a call from a family member asking for their Xmas present 'early', aka 'I need $50 by Tuesday and I don't need a Xmas present' so I had to run to the PO to get/send a money order.

Since the PO is close to a Target, I decided to exchange the FS Office Space DVD for a WS copy.

The CS clerk said that only the FS version was on sale. Neither the ad nor the price card in store made mention of this. The clerk pulled out the ad, put her face thisclose to the ad said 'It shows Full Screen right here'.

:bomb:

I told her to keep it, she said she couldn't, so I just left it in front of the Target store.

Then I went to D'Amico & Sons for some food at 10:30 AM to use a gift card I got from work, but they didn't open till 11

:wall:

So I go to the new Staples that opened nearby the D'Amico's to waste time looking around. Nothing special, then I saw they marked down the Motorola S9 Stereo Bluetooth headset to $32.50 from $130.

I asked the clerk to get a pair from the back, and I noticed the Targus Chillpad was priced at $10, so I bought one of those too.

I was so excited about the headset, that I forgot to go back to D'Amico's for food.

:oops:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']This kid is looney toons... he was pissed when i came in with 5 old school games for the trade 5 and got like 58 in credit and he couldn't even match that for the 360 games he wanted to trade in.[/quote]

Thanks Hollywood Video!

--------------------------------

Chika, woohoo, Princess:

Those 12 month codes work OK?

[quote name='prmononoke']When you misspelled her name.[/quote]
:lol: Wow #-o

I jsut don't buy Billy Connolly as a pedophile priest.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I just sold my like new Brain Age for $15 on Half. Who are these people?[/QUOTE]
Zewone's parents.

[quote name='Brak']IGN gave the new Prince of Persia a favorable score of 9.3.[/QUOTE]
Old.
[quote name='Rocko']Zewone's parents.[/QUOTE]
Yep.

----

Picked up so far from Amazon:

PlayStation 2 Dualshock 2 Analog Controller Satin Silver
PSP Charger Grip
PSP Headphones with Remote Control (White)
Persona 3 FES with Soundtrack CD and Artbook
Animal Crossing City Folk and Wii Speak Microphone Bundle
Metal Gear Solid: The Essential Collection
Entourage-The Complete Second season
Entourage - The Complete First Season
Entourage - Season Three, Part 1
Entourage - Season 3, Part 2
Curb Your Enthusiasm - The Complete Sixth Season
NBA '09 The Inside (x6)
Sonic Unleashed (Wii)

I'm glad I have Prime for just such an occasion.

Anyone know when they Movie Gallery/HWV sale is supposed to end, or has it already? Last time my movie gallery didn't have much, but that was a few weeks back, might check again.

There's a couple of SF themes up on the marketplace but they look like they're just backgrounds and not even from the HD Remix. :whistle2:(

tclark:

The manager at the HWV where I got my copy of Black last night said she *thinks* it's gonna continue with the new downloads on Sunday

[quote name='manthing']tclark:

The manager at the HWV where I got my copy of Black last night said she *thinks* it's gonna continue with the new downloads on Sunday[/quote]
Cool, hope it's true, i want to check it out again on Monday.

When it comes to regular DVD-Rs and CD-Rs I don't really give a shit about brand since they're so cheap. I think Fry's had 100 DVD-Rs for like $10 (house brand) or something.

[quote name='Eviltude']I think I'm going to drag my ass out to GameCrazy for Assassin's Creed. I can't pass that up for 10$.[/quote]

Good luck, mine sold out in less then 30 min yesterday

[quote name='TheRock88']Good luck, mine sold out in less then 30 min yesterday[/QUOTE]

To be fair, I live in Virginia. Granted my area is fairly large, we usually have a fair share of "left overs". Maybe I will call ahead though. Thanks for the heads up.

My girlfriend is at the UVA vs. VT game. Everyone looks like they are freezing their asses off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back