Miracle on OTT Street

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and here's one for our long haired instigation machine!
rockosmodernschlongqy0.gif

[quote name='crystalklear64']Oh and here's one for our long haired instigation machine!
rockosmodernschlongqy0.gif
[/quote]

Rosa?

EDIT: Oh shit...its Rocko :lol:

I got two issues of Seed sometime in the past few weeks (not exactly sure when because that's how little I check my mail...) thanks to that Mercury Magazines site, Moxio. :)

[quote name='Liquid 2']I got two issues of Seed sometime in the past few weeks (not exactly sure when because that's how little I check my mail...) thanks to that Mercury Magazines site, Moxio. :)[/QUOTE]

I got two issues also, on Saturday I think.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Do TheRock's next...though if we're keeping with stereotypes...

I won't go there.[/QUOTE]
I actually already made him one.

Its just a yellow pixel.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Do TheRock's next...though if we're keeping with stereotypes...

I won't go there.[/quote]

That is so racist.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Where's mine? :[[/quote]

Put JFD's in a shower, with other dicks and blunt!

[quote name='Rocko']You should make one for Moxio.

It'll be really easy, because all it has to be is a transparent square.[/QUOTE]

I don't get it.

[quote name='Rocko']You should make one for Moxio.

It'll be really easy, because all it has to be is a transparent square.[/QUOTE]
Oh snap.

But I did make him one. He's just being a jerk and won't use it. It had a badass mouth animation and everything.

[quote name='Moxio']Hey TFN do you cut your hair short now to honor your dad or something?[/quote]My dad? What are you talking about? My hair was a mess and I felt like a bum in a suit with long, messy hair. Already have the beard back and the hair is gonna take a while to grow back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back