Where did the new, fast server go? (Latest message board posts...)

Scrubking

CAGiversary!
CAG has had some serious slow down, especially today. For a while the pages wouldn't load - they would just sit there saying "Sending request to CAG".

And NO, it is not me cause this is the only site that is loading like a turtle with arthritis.

I agree its really slow. It was faster this morning when I loaded up the page. Also, VGD's been lagging for me the past few days.

it took me 4 minutes and 30 sec for me...and at first...it didn't even show!!! it was just "sorry, this page cannot be displayed right now..."

:(

it took me 4 minutes and 30 sec for me...and at first...it didn't even show!!! it was just "sorry, this page cannot be displayed right now..."

:(

As long as things get back to normal eventually, I'll be fine. The site is free - it's more than worth it. I can deal with a few small inconviences. :D

[quote name='Anonymous']As long as things get back to normal eventually, I'll be fine. The site is free - it's more than worth it. I can deal with a few small inconviences. :D[/quote]

Oops...maybe I should check to see if my cookies are still there once in a while. :)

I think this slowdown is because we are being indexed by google, msn, yahoo, and some I don't recognize all at the same time. Can't these guys call each other so they aren't coming at the same time? ](*,)

It could also be related to the new script/method that we are using to call the latest msg board posts to the front page and the archives.

I'll keep you updated.

Thanks for your patience!

[quote name='Naughty_Insomniac'][quote name='CheapyD']Thanks for your patience![/quote]

We love you man! :mrgreen:[/quote]
i dont, im straight

Groovy. It appears the fast web server is back from wherever it went to.

Despite what anyone thinks, we ALL do love you CheapyD. Anyone who denies it is simply in denial. :D

We are going to disable the latest msg board posts on the front page for the time being...and you may notice other weird crap going on...

If you must know the latest msg board posts from the front page, click on the green text of any of the deal titles.

We'll keep you updated.

(Quick, let's over-react!)

Oh no! CAG is slowing down! It must be because if was bought by Ziff Davis!! It's got to be! CheapyD sold out! I knew he would!!!one!!!one!! Call the police, set up a drag net!

(Ok, I'm grounded.)

"Latest message board posts" on the homepage is ...umm... in disposed. Should be back later.

(Sorry, been sick all week. Feeling a little zany.)

[quote name='CaptainObviousXl'][quote name='Naughty_Insomniac'][quote name='CheapyD']Thanks for your patience![/quote]

i dont, im straight[/quote]

People forget there are girls around here too. I'm always be accused of being gay. *sigh* :p

[quote name='Doylerulez']So far so good, it may be to early to call, but it seems the potty break is over.[/quote]

Heh heh...yup...too early to call.

[quote name='Naughty_Insomniac'][quote name='CaptainObviousXl'][quote name='Naughty_Insomniac'][quote name='CheapyD']Thanks for your patience![/quote]

i dont, im straight[/quote]

People forget there are girls around here too. I'm always be accused of being gay. *sigh* :p[/quote]
i was just joking tho i love him to, i was always tought to love everyone.

Page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following:
If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Open the cheapassgamer.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the Back button to try another link.
Problem: Connection timed out

When can I expect to stop getting these error messages? They are getting tedious.

bread's done
Back