* * * * * 16 votes

The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

#5911 dulmassquirrel   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   52 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

dulmassquirrel

Posted 20 November 2015 - 05:48 PM

Yes, but it just started working for me.

Yup back up. Thought it was sign of some new stuff, but nothing :D

#5912 Cage017   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4960 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 20 November 2015 - 07:59 PM

Bad news: Missed out on the latest additions.

Good news: Completed the Funimation quiz and am sitting on 5,200 points.

How many quizzes do you guys typically complete in a week?

#5913 Orofin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   126 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 20 November 2015 - 09:29 PM

Bad news: Missed out on the latest additions.

Good news: Completed the Funimation quiz and am sitting on 5,200 points.

How many quizzes do you guys typically complete in a week?

I usually keep doing quizzes until I reach one with eye-gougingly stupid questions/answers. Like the "Is this controller black and orange or gray and black?" on the Black Ops III bundle (with the picture of the controller right above the question.) And it's a freaking orange, gray, and black controller.

So yeah I usually can do like 2 or 3 quizzes.

#5914 copakirschner   CAG Veteran Validating   27 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

copakirschner

Posted 20 November 2015 - 09:34 PM

I've done 10 or 11 quizzes in one sitting before. I got them all out of the way now and am completely out of quizzes to do.

#5915 Ferbrezey  

Ferbrezey

Posted 20 November 2015 - 09:34 PM

I usually keep doing quizzes until I reach one with eye-gougingly stupid questions/answers. Like the "Is this controller black and orange or gray and black?" on the Black Ops III bundle (with the picture of the controller right above the question.) And it's a freaking orange, gray, and black controller.

lmao. That controller question bugged me too 

#5916 CheapAssHustla   Hustle..Hustle Hard CAGiversary!   8358 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

CheapAssHustla

Posted 20 November 2015 - 11:00 PM

Haha, I vaguely remember that. Speaking of quizzes, there's a PlayStation Vue quiz for 150 points but thr FAQ won't load...So I haven't done it yet.

#5917 Logain8955   Groovy Cactuar CAGiversary!   2383 Posts   Joined 15.9 Years Ago  

Posted 21 November 2015 - 02:16 AM

Man. I was stuck at the friggen doctor's forever and missed Fallout 4. Hoping it gets added back on soon.

#5918 Chuck Stank   People are fucking stupid. CAGiversary!   1092 Posts   Joined 15.9 Years Ago  

Chuck Stank

Posted 21 November 2015 - 10:55 AM

Man. I was stuck at the friggen doctor's forever and missed Fallout 4. Hoping it gets added back on soon.

There are these devices called smartphones. You should look into one.

#5919 Kolma   I like french toast CAGiversary!   895 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted 21 November 2015 - 11:08 AM

He could have been under the knife.

#5920 newtype06   Coordinator CAGiversary!   757 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

Posted 21 November 2015 - 01:20 PM

Missed Fallout 4 and Battlefront because reasons :/ Is there... a good chance they'll put it back up similar to Mortal Kombat X and Mad Max? Ugh, I feel terrible for not checking over the last few days.

#5921 Akridsky   Flipping for dollars CAGiversary!   1291 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

Posted 21 November 2015 - 02:18 PM

Missed Fallout 4 and Battlefront because reasons :/ Is there... a good chance they'll put it back up similar to Arkham Knight and Mad Max? Ugh, I feel terrible for not checking over the last few days.

Wait. I thought Arkham Knight never went back up?

#5922 Logain8955   Groovy Cactuar CAGiversary!   2383 Posts   Joined 15.9 Years Ago  

Posted 21 November 2015 - 03:41 PM

"So here's what we'd like to do to help treat this issue. We're going to tr-"

"FUCK YOU FIVE DOLLAR FALLOUT BLARRGAHREVG"

"You know what? You're cured. Have a nice day."

#5923 newtype06   Coordinator CAGiversary!   757 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

Posted 21 November 2015 - 06:09 PM

Wait. I thought Arkham Knight never went back up?

Oops, I meant Mortal Kombat X. My bad.

#5924 CheapAssHustla   Hustle..Hustle Hard CAGiversary!   8358 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

CheapAssHustla

Posted 21 November 2015 - 06:57 PM

Missed Fallout 4 and Battlefront because reasons :/ Is there... a good chance they'll put it back up similar to Mortal Kombat X and Mad Max? Ugh, I feel terrible for not checking over the last few days.

It's hard to say what will get a restock. I was really surprised that God of War 3 came back in digital format, but still a surprise. Some games that never got a restock include Mortal Kombat X, Witcher 3, Batman (but was pulled), Shovel Knight among others. My best advice is to turn on mobile notifications from On PlayStation, and check the site every so often if you can.

#5925 Chuck Stank   People are fucking stupid. CAGiversary!   1092 Posts   Joined 15.9 Years Ago  

Chuck Stank

Posted 21 November 2015 - 07:40 PM

"So here's what we'd like to do to help treat this issue. We're going to tr-"

"FUCK YOU FIVE DOLLAR FALLOUT BLARRGAHREVG"

"You know what? You're cured. Have a nice day."

There you go. Don't get many opportunities to get Fallout 4 for $5.

#5926 CheapAssHustla   Hustle..Hustle Hard CAGiversary!   8358 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

CheapAssHustla

Posted 24 November 2015 - 06:02 PM

Hoping for Bloodborne The Old Hunters! That would be clutch!

#5927 allfires  

Posted 24 November 2015 - 06:26 PM

That or Beyond would be nice although I'm down to my last 1500 points

#5928 starboyk   Reverand Cletus CAGiversary!   516 Posts   Joined 15.9 Years Ago  

Posted 24 November 2015 - 06:28 PM

62801474.jpg

Seriously though, that would be pretty decent :p

#5929 Chuck Stank   People are fucking stupid. CAGiversary!   1092 Posts   Joined 15.9 Years Ago  

Chuck Stank

Posted 24 November 2015 - 07:32 PM

I'm saving my remaining 3200 points on the off chance they add Just Cause 3 next week.

#5930 CheapAssHustla   Hustle..Hustle Hard CAGiversary!   8358 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

CheapAssHustla

Posted 24 November 2015 - 11:45 PM

62801474.jpg

Seriously though, that would be pretty decent :p

Haha, love that movie.

#5931 THEDEADONE   CAG Newbie CAGiversary!   25 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

THEDEADONE

Posted 25 November 2015 - 02:55 AM

I know this is the on.playstation section but if any of you guys are also on Expertzone they added Rise of The Tomb Raider, 23 copies as I type this. 500 points and 17.99 if your an "expert"

#5932 striker199   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   653 Posts   Joined 16.6 Years Ago  

striker199

Posted 25 November 2015 - 03:09 AM

I know this is the on.playstation section but if any of you guys are also on Expertzone they added Rise of The Tomb Raider, 23 copies as I type this. 500 points and 17.99 if your an "expert"

Thank you for the heads up, I grabbed one.

#5933 allfires  

Posted 25 November 2015 - 03:44 AM

Grabbed one also, been going back and forth on this since I only use my Xbox for digital and exclusives. With the game coming to PS4 next holiday I was going to wait but at this price I can play it and flip for a good trade value :)

#5934 CheapAssHustla   Hustle..Hustle Hard CAGiversary!   8358 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

CheapAssHustla

Posted 25 November 2015 - 03:45 AM

They've been killing it lately. Sucks that we no longer have the thread on here, but I check that site constantly!

#5935 THEDEADONE   CAG Newbie CAGiversary!   25 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

THEDEADONE

Posted 25 November 2015 - 02:57 PM

They've been killing it lately. Sucks that we no longer have the thread on here, but I check that site constantly!

I thought their site was basically "dead" and then last week they added Gears Ultimate Edition, Forza, and a few other games and then the other day they added Halo 5 and now Tomb Raider. I ordered Gears when it went up and surprisingly got it in about 5 days. I hope they continue to add because On.playstation has been amazing the past few months and people have even started threads about it on the Expertzone forums.

#5936 CheapAssHustla   Hustle..Hustle Hard CAGiversary!   8358 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

CheapAssHustla

Posted 25 November 2015 - 04:12 PM

I thought their site was basically "dead" and then last week they added Gears Ultimate Edition, Forza, and a few other games and then the other day they added Halo 5 and now Tomb Raider. I ordered Gears when it went up and surprisingly got it in about 5 days. I hope they continue to add because On.playstation has been amazing the past few months and people have even started threads about it on the Expertzone forums.

I know exactly what you mean. Before those updates, the last games that went up were Sunset Overdrive, and Halo Master Chief Collection. I'm waiting to see what other promotion they do soon. I think they might do a points only thing. I need to get rid of like 26,000 points. Lol

#5937 THEDEADONE   CAG Newbie CAGiversary!   25 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

THEDEADONE

Posted 25 November 2015 - 05:31 PM

I know they used to do a points only set of items at the beginning of the month and it'd be gone like the minute they put up the items. I think a points only rewards system would be great especially if they go digital and email you game codes. They already do free DLC items if you take certain quizzes and even 1 year of Xbox Live Gold so it wouldn't be hard to do game codes for completing a quiz or set of quizzes.  

#5938 CheapAssHustla   Hustle..Hustle Hard CAGiversary!   8358 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

CheapAssHustla

Posted 25 November 2015 - 07:25 PM

I know they used to do a points only set of items at the beginning of the month and it'd be gone like the minute they put up the items. I think a points only rewards system would be great especially if they go digital and email you game codes. They already do free DLC items if you take certain quizzes and even 1 year of Xbox Live Gold so it wouldn't be hard to do game codes for completing a quiz or set of quizzes.

I do remember that! Got a headset, Sunset Overdrive, a mouse, and Killer Instinct. I'm definitely going to check daily for new items.

#5939 Neoreloaded313   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   306 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Neoreloaded313

Posted 25 November 2015 - 08:29 PM

I quit that site. Was not worth it to me.

#5940 Squabbit   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   227 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2015 - 08:43 PM

I quit that site. Was not worth it to me.

How could it possibly be not worth it?  Half the time you dont even have to answer any questions for points.  I would feel bad for you if you're not a gamer, but you're on a gaming site here.  At the very least you are getting some steep discounts on the gear when they post it and some games when they do go up.  

I read stuff like this about both the Sony site and the EZ site and it makes me glad that i don't ever shop in stores where you guys work.  Some people just feel so entitled and can't appreciate that these companies are doing something they don't have to for us.  Can't complain over here if you did quit, more swag for the rest of us...

/rant