Guitar Hero III & Aerosmith Wireless Bundles $40 (wii/ps3/360/ps2) at CircuitCity

hey that link isnt working anymore! can someone please repost the link i was considering buying this thanks man
pixel.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dickybeans']can the guitar be used with Rock Band or just GH?[/quote]
Not with Rock Band, but it works with Rock Band 2.

Thanks, OP! I'm tempted for a backup guitar, but I just don't like Aerosmith that much for a whole game based around their music. At least in GH and RB there is a nice variety of songs I don't like.

Here is my question that I haven't seen brought up...

I own Rock Band 1 & 2 for the PS3.
I just bought the GH World Tour Guitar set for the PS3.

Now Best Buy is selling GH3 for $29 for the PS3 but $19 for Xbox 360.

So, does the PS3 Guitar Hero (World Tour) guitar work on Guitar Hero III for the Xbox 360.

If not, I'll just buy the Xbox 360 game and guitar for $39 at Circuit City.

[quote name='Zimmy']So, does the PS3 Guitar Hero (World Tour) guitar work on Guitar Hero III for the Xbox 360.[/quote]

No. Each system uses different wireless technology.

[quote name='Darthjer']No. Each system uses different wireless technology.[/QUOTE]

True, but I doubt the Guitar Hero controller uses Bluetooth. If so, why do they need the USB connector?
The USB dongle is doing all the wireless work and theoretically should work on both systems.

[quote name='Zimmy']True, but I doubt the Guitar Hero controller uses Bluetooth. If so, why do they need the USB connector?
The USB dongle is doing all the wireless work and theoretically should work on both systems.[/quote]
yea but it doesnt

I ended up getting the GH3 bundle for the PS3 at Best Buy since they are selling for $39 also.

I'll probably pull the trigger on the 360 version on friday if BB or CC have any left. I wish I could get the bundle at target for $25, but none of the stores in my area have the 360 in stock. At the very least I'll pick up the game for $20.

bread's done
Back