Best CAG Forum Thread (non-deal) 2008

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Using the above polling system, please vote for Best CAG Forum Thread (non-deal).
What was your favorite non-deal thread that was started in 2008?

Last year's winner:
Best CAG Forum Thread (non-deal): "CAG Fund for Child's Play"

It's the feel good story of the year! The CAG community raised over $27,000 for Penny Arcade's Child's Play charity. The community banded together to organize a raffle complete with a long list of great prizes. Congratulations to all of us!

Last edited by a moderator:
The Pepsistuff thread was by far the best thread ever. So many CAGS got tons of free stuff. I am sure the average CAG got $1,000 worth of stuff thanks to pepsi.

probably the Club nintendo thread. so many people were going crazy the first few weeks ... not so much me but club nintendo was pissing me off >.

There actually were a few decent deals in the Amazon 15 Days thread, so I wouldn't call it a non-deal thread per se.

I basically want to say any thread in the VS. forum that didn't have to deal with gay rights....

Would you believe I got banned a few times for calling someone a "ninny" ?

I like CheapyD's Man in Japan threads. I know they're old, but I gotta say my favorite is that one with the ass squirting Japanese toilet.

Pee in the shower, if just for this post.

st0neface: "What in the fuck kind of emergency would you need to pee in the shower?"

jaykrue: "Toilet is out of order or in the middle of a bathroom renovation where the toilet is removed... or there's a toilet shark you don't want your penis bitten off..."

fucking EPIC.

bread's done
Back