Fart Jokes vs. Video Game Discussion

cfootball1

CAGiversary!
After listening to the Cagcast for a little while now I have come to the conclusion that Cheapy and Wombat are hilarious, they are the absolute most funniest Podcast Host's ever. So I was trying to decide which part of the Cagcast I like better is it the hilarious jokes and stories or is it the in depth video game Discussion.

My favorite part of the shows is the 20-ish minute intros where they talk about what their week was like. That's when the awesome, hilarious stories come in.

But really, all parts of the show are great. No question about that.The CAGcast and CAG Foreplay have definitely been my favorite podcasts for a long, long time.

[quote name='XTommyDonX']My favorite part of the shows is the 20-ish minute intros where they talk about what their week was like. That's when the awesome, hilarious stories come in.[/quote]

Yup!

I too am a fan of the intros. As a newish gamer-dad myself, I like to hear what antics Tai and Sabrina are up to. My son is a little younger than them so it's almost like a glimpse into the future.

Seriously, listening to them talk about the amazing gravity defying poop that ends up on a baby's neck has helped me be calmer when dealing with my son' poo.

The CAGcast makes better parents.....CONFIRMED!

Ya my favorite part is the intro. Usually I end up missing part of the video game review due to zoning out or doing something else, but I always remember the intro stories like Cheapy and the Drunk Pizza Guy and Cheapy losing $900 dollars at an ATM and Cheapy getting thrown up on by Tai and Cheapy getting needing to badly to take a shit before going on Attack of the Show

My favorite part is the whole show and the recent addition of F-Bombs has realy made the show complete. Where some shows need to bleep out their swearing (like 360fanboy or the former thereof I should say) which annoys the crap out of me. I believe the internet should be uncensored always unless of course it's something illegal. I don't mind the potty humor and I don't mind the combination of bathroom humor and Video games. I think the two go hand in hand.

Only side effect the CAGcast has had its addictiveness and the fact I get upset about it being delayed, at times, to the point where I react to its delay as though I was paying for it. But I gotta have my CAG fix.

bread's done
Back