What color should I dye my OTT on friday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiredfornow

Banned
I'm needing suggesting. I feel like doing something stupid.

Best DVD Trading Site >>
weblog_icon_XS1.gif

wubb: Ugh. I don't understand these CEOs complaining, they say to have 6 months of your salary/cost of living, how these people have like nothing saved is beyond me.

#83: The misses and I were discussing that actually yesterday. I was talking to my boss, and he's not even sure if we won't get layoffs here, even though our department is considered "essential" and my fiance is the lowest of the 3 full timers.

I heard that you bought the Silence of the Lambs Criterion. :cool:

I did, and it looks old as hell! It's in brand new condition, too. :cool:

Did you grab anything from SecondSpin this time around? I was going to PM you to have you link me to some good movies on there, but I get shy about that kinda stuff. :oops:

The Flesh for Frankenstein and Blood for Dracula DVDs I ordered from there were in brand-spanking-new condition -- which blew my mind to bits, seeing as how the DVDs are 10+ years old.

I haven't ordered anything this time around... I might order Hard Boiled.

I'm actually looking at what they have, right now.

The Silence of the Lambs Criterion is actually kind of shitty. The transfer is pretty bad. If you just want the Criterion pay for it. If you want the film, then get the newer version that's way cheaper.

I already have it. :cool:

I haven't checked the Criterion Collection edition out, but I hear that the commentary track is pretty good.

SeanR1221 posted a code last week for 20% off your order, and I can't find it in the DVD forum so maybe it's over. Silence of the Lambs was only $8.99, or some shit. I had to take back Into the Wild, The Kite Runner, Four Rooms and Boogie Nights to Hastings last night cause they were all cracked in the middle of the disc. :cry:

I need to buy silence again, when I bought it back in the day circa-2002, I accidentally got the fullscreen version... which makes me :puke: everytime I watch it.

I had the most mad grubbingly fanfuckingtastic sammich last night.
I cooked some bacon, breakfast sausage patties, and a hamburger. Then I rubbed three pieces of bread in the left over grease and toasted the bread. Then I covered everything in cheese and smushed it together.

I think I had a heart attack in my sleep.

That meat monstrosity sounds disgusting, Kayden. [quote name='LinkinPrime']TFN they have free gamerpics and themes from the sports illustrated swimsuit issue which includes Bar Rafaeli(?).[/quote]I saw that, but my internet creepyness stays in the OTT. :cry:

You look disgusting, you yeti hand having sumonobitch.

[quote name='tiredfornow']That meat monstrosity sounds disgusting, Kayden. [/quote]

[quote name='lordwow']"I can't have the guys I play Halo 3 with seeing that shit" - TFN[/quote]Definitely. I was drinking brews with a friend and when I told him about my obsession with a certain female celebrity (or model, I guess)... he kinda hinted that I should get the hell out of his house. :whistle2:&

[quote name='tiredfornow']Definitely. I was drinking brews with a friend and when I told him about my obsession with a certain female celebrity (or model, I guess)... he kinda hinted that I should get the hell out of his house. :whistle2:&[/QUOTE]

Big Mike? Is that you? :whistle2:?

What if he broke into your home and forcefully tried to touch your penis with his penis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back