"I don't know how to quit you, OTT" - senorwoohoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the only song that made me kind of want to keep Guitar Hero World Tour.

Unfortunately it wasn't enough.

Come back, señorwoohoo. :cry:

---

I don't understand how that Scarface game got Pacino's likeness and Godfather didn't.

[quote name='Rocko']That's the only song that made me kind of want to keep Guitar Hero World Tour.

Unfortunately it wasn't enough.[/quote]

what song is that?

[quote name='Maklershed']Hey brak .. it's that time of year to soundboard Nascar races again. How do you feel about that?[/QUOTE]
The world is a fucked up place.

[quote name='Pookymeister']hmmmm, what free mp3s should i download from that National Guard deal.....hmmm[/quote]

What are your choices?

[quote name='st0neface']I happen to know for a fact my boy senorwoohoo would return to the OTT with the removal of one single poster in here.[/quote]
:cry:

[quote name='st0neface']I happen to know for a fact my boy senorwoohoo would return to the OTT with the removal of one single poster in here.[/QUOTE]

spill the beans.

Got the American Dad 2-season pack at Target for $15. Nice.

Anyone here that doesn't suck want to buy Okami Wii?

[quote name='Mojimbo']Come back, señorwoohoo. :cry:

---

I don't understand how that Scarface game got Pacino's likeness and Godfather didn't.[/QUOTE]

For Godfather II?

[quote name='Mojimbo']Sorry dcfox but them's the breaks.[/QUOTE]

Hey if you guys don't want me around I'll leave. :nottalking:

[quote name='Rocko']Got the American Dad 2-season pack at Target for $15. Nice.

Anyone here that doesn't suck want to buy Okami Wii?[/quote]
I was just there getting Mercs 2 for $15. Is this a sale in the ads? I didn't look before going.

Traded in a couple games at GS for Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection, then went to the nearby Target for Mercs 2 that was clearanced for $15.

Rock Revolution was there, too, for $14. :lol:

Saw Spider-Man 3 yesterday for the first time. If you have seen it you know how much it sucks so I'll just leave it at that for now.

Next up to watch is Juice and Little Miss Sunshine (brother hasn't seen it).

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I was just there getting Mercs 2 for $15. Is this a sale in the ads? I didn't look before going.

Traded in a couple games at GS for Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection, then went to the nearby Target for Mercs 2 that was clearanced for $15.

Rock Revolution was there, too, for $14. :lol:[/QUOTE]
I haven't looked at the ads, but all of the 2-pack sets in the TV-DVD aisle were on sale and it said "As Advertised", not a temporary price cut, so I'm assuming it's a nation wide sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back