What's your age limit in women?

Vega$

CAGiversary!
I have a gf , she is 30, and i am 27. But my age limit with spending time with women or just hanging out with them or even getting involved with them is 62.

just type in Diane sawyer
\\:D/

Half your age plus seven. That's how young you can go. For the upper limit: seven less than your age times two.

Or, more mathematically:
.5*A+7=Y
2*(A-7)=O
where A=your age, O=the oldest you can go, and Y= the youngest you can go.

Thems the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='emdub']Half your age plus seven. That's how young you can go. Invert it for the upper limit: seven less than your age times two.

Or, more mathematically:
.5*A+7=Y
2*(A-7)=O

Thems the rules.[/QUOTE]

If you invert it, it would be 2A - 7.

[quote name='emdub']Half your age plus seven. That's how young you can go. For the upper limit: seven less than your age times two.

Or, more mathematically:
.5*A+7=Y
2*(A-7)=O

Thems the rules.[/quote]

So by that theory (if I weren't married) my range (I am 25) would be 19/20 - 36. Thats nuts.

[quote name='Rocko']If you invert it, it would be 2A - 7.[/QUOTE]

Ah, you're right: you don't invert it. The equations are still correct, though.
(I edited up there)

[quote name='craven_fiend']So by that theory (if I weren't married) my range (I am 25) would be 19/20 - 43. Thats nuts.[/QUOTE]

Well, the equation is for social acceptability. You could make your personal range smaller if you want to, just not a bigger.

i go by the basic law of man 15 will get you 20. that said ive been with older chicks but thats how it goes. when youre a young guy you want an older woman. as you get older you want a younger chick. as long as she doesnt have too many issues and you can talk with her and share things i figure age is whatever so long as shes legal and was never at any time a man. it always amuses me how guys can dtae chicks for years and not know shes packin heat.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']As long as she is legal and a bombshell swallows I'm quite content.[/QUOTE]

Fixed.

[quote name='emdub']Half your age plus seven. That's how young you can go. For the upper limit: seven less than your age times two.

Or, more mathematically:
.5*A+7=Y
2*(A-7)=O

Thems the rules.[/quote]

Seven less than your age times two is too confusing times seven. You should state that the rule is you just double your age and subtract 14. Then you don't have to worry about parentheses ().

I'm not too specific. Maturity and education are a big thing for me so I can't go too young and be able to relate to many people. Not wanting to go too much older is just being shallow and more based on appearance.

Anyhow,I'm 30, my current girlfriend is 35. If I had to put a range I'd probably say lower range would be like 23-25 at the absolute youngest and upper probably later 30's to maybe 40 or so. Hard to stomach going more than 10 years older than me at my current age.

So I guess the lower range part of that formula is pretty close since that would be 22 (just a tad low), but the upper is too old as I don't think I could date someone who was 46.

[quote name='lokizz']i go by the basic law of man 15 will get you 20. that said ive been with older chicks but thats how it goes. when youre a young guy you want an older woman. as you get older you want a younger chick. as long as she doesnt have too many issues and you can talk with her and share things i figure age is whatever so long as shes legal and was never at any time a man. it always amuses me how guys can dtae chicks for years and not know shes packin heat.[/QUOTE]
That is so true! When I was younger my girlfriends were older than me. As I got older, my girlfriends were younger than me. My ex was two years younger, and now my wife is four years younger.

Yeah, that's what I thought too. Let one of those cougars get a hold of you! RAAAAR!(Sound that a cougar makes)

18-32, according to the rule emdub posted.

That being said, 32 is probably too high for me. I'd think 18-27 is my ideal age range.

I'd say a year below to a year higher.

Incidentally the girl I'm involved with is 2 years younger than I am so that goes out the window, lol.

[quote name='farfus']As far as dating, probably 5 either way, friendship no limits...[/QUOTE]

This. I'm 22, current GF is 19, but the ex before that was 20, and before that 26

If it is legal, clean, and willing, no issues. Thats anything from 18 to death. I draw the line when their heart stops, but only before. During and you gotta do what ya gotta do.

Vega$ -- Next gen GuilewasNK

I was 16 when I dated a 24 year old and that's about as far as I'd go in that direction. Being 20 now, I'd do 17, maybe 16 depending on how old she looked. As for being older, 18+ and you are good to go. If you are 40 and you can still reel in 18 year olds, more power to you.

That question requires some interpretation.

My age limit to be in a woman. As old as I can get and still produce something to do the job.

The age limit for someone to put it in? Hmmm. 20 years ago, with very few exceptions, the idea of finding a woman over 45 desirable would have been remarkable. But I'm going to be 45 myself this year and perhaps it's due to my generation having enjoyed such good nutrition and medical care or maybe it's just that standards slip as the rest of me does but there are some remarkably hot 45+ year old women out there now.

Also, from this Straight Dope column about Benjamin Franklin:
" Was Franklin a misogynist? He wrote a long-suppressed but now famous essay on matrimony that, taken literally, would give you reason to think so. Franklin argues that matrimony is the natural state of man, but for those preferring to cat around instead he lists eight reasons that "in all your Amours you should prefer old Women to young ones," to wit:

"1. Because they have more Knowledge of the World . . .

"2. Because when Women cease to be handsome they study to be good . . . there is hardly such a Thing to be found as an Old Woman who is not a good Woman.

"3. Because there is no Hazard of Children, which irregularly produc'd may be attended with much Inconvenience.

"4. Because through more Experience they are more prudent and discreet in conducting an Intrigue to prevent Suspicion.

"5. Because in every Animal that walks upright the Deficiency of the Fluids that fill the Muscles appears first in the highest Part. The Face first grows lank and wrinkled; then the Neck; then the Breast and Arms; the lower Parts continuing to the Last as plump as ever; so that covering all above with a Basket [!], and regarding only what is below the Girdle, it is impossible of two Women to tell an old one from a young one. And as in the Dark all Cats are grey, the Pleasure of Corporal Enjoyment with an old Woman is at least equal, and frequently superior; every Knack being by Practice, capable of Improvement.

"6. Because the Sin is less. The debauching a Virgin may be her Ruin . . .

"7. Because the Compunction is less. The having made a young Girl miserable may give you frequent bitter Reflection; none of which can attend the making an old Woman happy.

"8th and Lastly. They are so grateful!!"

In my opinion the above was written with tongue in cheek, but you be the judge."

http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/2522/whats-the-true-story-on-benjamin-franklin

Why isn't this thread just titled "age limit"? :( I'm 25, but my "bf" is 30. I like older guys. I always have. However, as I get older, some of the younger guys are looking hot. Maybe I have an inner cougar. With that being said 21-35 is my age limit. :D

Quagmire "How old are you?"
Girl "16"
Quagmire "18"
Girl "MOM!"
Quagmire "I like where this is going, gigidy gigidy!

Or, more mathematically:
.5*A+7=Y
2*(A-7)=O

Thems the rules.[/quote]

Well in that case for me, I am 16, my range would be: 15-25.

I'd would say that is fairly accurate, however I do think some people would give you funny looks if you were 16 and your girlfriend was 25...

Although I do find it funny that most people would find it somewhat acceptable if a 16 year old guy is dating a 25 year old woman, however most people would look down upon a 25 year old man who was dating a 16 year old girl.

Not sure where you got that math, but I'll agree. I'm 28, thus setting my range as 21-49. Obviously, I don't plan on doing much/any socializing with sub-21's now that I'm out of undergrad. Meanwhile, my wife is 47 (19 years difference). I talk to a lot of her friends and coworkers, but they're all about her age as well.

Or, more mathematically:
.5*A+7=Y
2*(A-7)=O

Thems the rules.[/quote]

[quote name='epobirs']
"5. Because in every Animal that walks upright the Deficiency of the Fluids that fill the Muscles appears first in the highest Part. The Face first grows lank and wrinkled; then the Neck; then the Breast and Arms; the lower Parts continuing to the Last as plump as ever; so that covering all above with a Basket [!], and regarding only what is below the Girdle, it is impossible of two Women to tell an old one from a young one. And as in the Dark all Cats are grey, the Pleasure of Corporal Enjoyment with an old Woman is at least equal, and frequently superior; every Knack being by Practice, capable of Improvement.
[/quote]

:rofl:
Even in the days of old they talked about putting a bag over her head! Oh god, I can't stop laughing!

As long as she has a massive trust fund or a huge bank balance in her name, I could give a fuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Just kidding.

Mostly.

I'd go anywhere from Legal to early 50's (depending on looks).

There are some HOT older ladies out there...

For reference: I'm 25

bread's done
Back