Free Electronic Music Album Download

Tardcore

CAGiversary!
Feedback
47 (100%)
Hey guys. I'm going to be a whore for this post.

I've recently finished work on my latest album and wanted to offer it to you guys for free. It's a super-sonic, electronic fused album with bits of guitar thrown in and I think it's some of my best work to date. Anyway, here's the link for it:

http://www.beboprec.com/files/TheLastArgumentofKings.rar

I'd love to hear your feedback, complaints, likes, and everything else. Feel free to share this link with your friends if you dig it. Thanks guys.

P.S.: If self-whoring isn't allowed, I apologize and feel free to delete this thread.

The album is super bad ass man, you are talented as fuck. Please update us with any new beats. Me and my roommates are gonna get super duper high to this later.

Oh, and the album art is fucking sick too.

Have to toss in my $.02 as well. The music is excellent, and will definitely be heading to my mp3 player as well. Just wanted to say great album and ty for sharing!

i'm no music expert (my listening isn't as wide as i'd like it to be) but i appreciate electronic music and really want to encourage the OP - thanks for sharing!

my initial listening feels very much like the old skool MOD music :) and i recommend adding this to your WipeOut HD tracklist if you have the game! think it'd be a great addition to the techno theme of the game! :applause:

I don't listen to electronic music much, so I wouldn't be able to supply much critcism, but from what I heard I really liked it, good beats to all songs, this is staying in my music library. Thanks for the free download!

BTW, thanks for giving High Quality MP3s. I threw your album on my Zen and it sounds awesome on my audiophile grade headphones.

dude... seriously this album rocks. I'm literally shocked listening to this. I was very skeptical when I read the post, but this album is really good.... its going on my iPhone. thank you so much.

A very good album. Reminds me of Frank Klepacki and the Command and Conquer soundtracks. Keep it up.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back