3 Sega Genesis Consoles & 100 Games / Other stuff

mike96sc2

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
HGood news on my homefront, I'm getting married and soon to be a father. So it's about time I went through and found some stuff my CAG breatheren might be interested in.

:psp: Need for Speed Most Wanted 5-1-0. $8 Shipped
:ps2: 2 PS2 Systems They both include 2 DualShock 2 controllers and 2 8MB Official Sony Memory Cards, also includes whatever games I can find. $60 Shipped each
:xbox: Official Xbox Media Remote and Receiver $8 Shipped
:360: / :ps3: Grand Theft Auto 4 Collector's Edition Box, RockStar Duffel Bag, Music CD, and Art Book - $10 Shipped
:dvd: Beavis and Butthead - The Mike Judge Collection vol. 2 - $15 Shipped
:whee: And now the biggie - 3 Sega Genesis Consoles plus games galore!

Contents:

Sega Genesis Model 1 & Sega Genesis Model 2 (2 Consoles)
6-Pak (Sonic the Hedgehog, Golden Axe, Streets of Rage, Revenge of Shinobi, Columns, Super Hang-On) (2)
Art Alive
ATP Tour Championship Tennis
BASS Masters Classic Pro Edition
Batman Forever
Battletech
Beavis and Butthead
Bimini Run
Boxing Legends of the Ring
Buggs Bunny In Double Trouble
Caesar's Palace
Championship Pool
Combat Cars
Comix Zone
David Robinson’s Supreme Court
Desert Demolition Starring RoadRunner & Wylie Coyote
Disney’s the Lion King (3)
EA Sports NHL 94
EA Sports NHL 95
EASN NHL Hockey
Ecco 2 the Tides of Time
Ecco the Dolphin
Eternal Champions
Evander The Real Deal Holyfield Boxing
George Foreman KO Boxing
Ghouls ‘n Ghosts
James Pond: Underwater Agent
Joe Montana Football
Jungle Book (2)
Jurassic Park (2)
Kid Chameleon
Lightening Force
Lotus II
Mick & Mack Global Gladiators
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
Monopoly
Mortal Kombat
Ms. Pac-Man (2)
NBA JAM
NBA JAM TE Tournament Edition
NFL 94 starring Joe Montana
NHL 94
NHL 95
NHL 96
Pac Man 2: The New Adventures
Ren & Stimpy: Stimpy's Invention
Revenge of Shinobi
Road Rash
Rocket Knight Adventures
Rolling Thunder 3
Sonic and Knuckles (2)
Sonic Spinball (2)
Sonic the Hedgehog (2)
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (3)
Sonic the Hedgehog 3
Street Fighter 2 Special Championship Edition
Super Battleship
T2 Judgement Day
T2: The Arcade Game
Taz-Mania
Tecmo Super Bowl
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Tournament Fighters
The Incredible Hulk
Triple Play Baseball Gold Edition
Troy Aikman Football
Warlock
Wheel of Fortune
Winter Olympics Lillehammer ‘94
WWF RAW
X-Men (2)

Most include boxes, all work and do not require any special cleaning or attention. Asking $170 + shipping for the whole lot. This is about $1.70 per game with 3 free systems.

I am willing to sell them individually for $4 per game + shipping or $2 per sports game + shipping. I would prefer to sell as a lot. Not looking to get rich by any means, just to get the spare room cleaned out so I can start working on a nursery.

References are available and I'm willing to deal. Please feel free to make an offer on any or all.

Thanks very much! -Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in nhl 94 and the rrod 360. Would you be willing to sell the 360 apart from the sega stuff? I'm very interested. Let me know, thanks!

[quote name='MillerTime2523']I'm interested in nhl 94 and the rrod 360. Would you be willing to sell the 360 apart from the sega stuff? I'm very interested. Let me know, thanks![/quote]

YGPM - if enough people want parts of the package I'll break it out, I would just really like it gone, baby on the way, so games have to be on the way out.

Pictures will come eventually, I just need to find my camera here somewhere (moving is hard!)

Also came up with a spare 007 QoS. Throwing it in for free with the sale or else I'll also sell outright.

You willing to split up the Genesis bundle? For example, one genesis and a couple games bundle instead of the large one? Also, do you have any feedback?

[quote name='SeanAmI']You willing to split up the Genesis bundle? For example, one genesis and a couple games bundle instead of the large one? Also, do you have any feedback?[/quote]

Feedback - I'm on eBay, I can get anyone the link, but on CAG this is my first time selling. I sold on some other forums, but I don't know how far that carries me here.

Breaking it up - if the price is right I'm willing to, I prefer to keep it together and sell it as a big package and offer and amazing deal, but I'm of course open to negotiations.

bread's done
Back