Un-Official 4/26 BB 10.00 Clearance B/S/T Thread

Will

CAGiversary!
Feedback
105 (100%)
Did a quick search and didnt see one. Id assume at some point there are people here looking for some they couldnt get and maybe someone out there can help. Didnt think the actual discussion thread was cluttered but give it time.....

Anyhoo...if someone already made this thread and Im too much of a tard to properly search, lmk and Ill delete this one...

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone looking to trade Guitar Hero Metallica for either the PS3 or X360 for some of these games? Let me know as the BB near me has most of them in stock.

Thanks.

[quote name='Will']

Only one I couldn't find so far is SC4 360.[/quote]

my store had copies 2 days ago... i can check again today on lunch.
did your area have any copies of Pure?

Also, great idea and thanks for the post.. trying to do this in the original thread is not practical

I have Infinite undiscovery and I want quantam of solcace anyone om me let me know.

[quote name='s2k']i will reserve this spot prob the the games i will have will be silent hill homecoming and sc4[/QUOTE]

is SH HC for PS3 too

[quote name='Terrenceistheman']my store had copies 2 days ago... i can check again today on lunch.
did your area have any copies of Pure?

Also, great idea and thanks for the post.. trying to do this in the original thread is not practical[/QUOTE]

Ive hit 4 BB's and I was only able to find 1 pure..Ive got another BB I plan on checking today as well as another when I go back to price adjust.

If someone could pick up a copy of SC4 for the 360 I'd gladly pay $14 for shipping and cost. PM me if you can! I'm going to a wedding tomorrow so CAG-ing is on the back-burner.

I will be posting back on sunday if I cannot score a copy of silent hill for 360. 15 bucks for shipping and cost :)

I've got copies of (PS3):

• Hellboy: Science of Evil
  • OverLord: Raising Hell
  • Soul Calibur IV
Looking for:

• Ferrari Challenge

Great I do plan on picking if possible 2 of every item on my list hopefully if I miss out on one I can see if someone on here would like to work out a trade.

great, now theres gonna be TWO threads going ape shit over this deal! haha. good idea though OP. I'll stop in Sunday and snag as many Pure's as I can. I saw an assload the other day when I checked.

[quote name='stewie75']I'll stop in Sunday and snag as many Pure's as I can. I saw an assload the other day when I checked.[/quote]

lemme know if you missing anything, i'd be down for a copy of Pure

can someone get me a new copy of Clive Barkers Jericho?
Id being willing to pay $14 shipped for it to PayPal.
Just PM me if you can.

I just got back from my Best Buy and the place was pretty much wiped clean. They had no QOS, pure, silent hill, infinite Undiscovery, or Soul Calibur. Where the games were there was a big hole. Obviously someone has horded them. I ask my friend who works LP about it and he said he saw some people grab 20-30 games yesterday. I hope they dont PM them for the guys and they get put back out on the shelf.

Anyway if anyone could snag an extra copy of Silent Hill (only one that is not pictured that i would be interested in)I would be interested, Thanks. Looks like rainchecks for the rest! PM me if you can/able too.

[quote name='adriley313']can someone get me a new copy of Clive Barkers Jericho?
Id being willing to pay $13 shipped for it to PayPal.
Just PM me if you can.[/quote]$13 may not cover cost + tax + shipping + Paypal fees. You might want to raise that to $14 to make sure someone doesn't take a loss on it.

[quote name='Will']Only one I couldnt find so far is SC4 360.[/quote]
my store had a bunch. I'm hoping to get Devil May Cry 4 & Too Human, but my store only had 2 copies each, so if you would wanna trade one of those for it (in the case that they're gone by the time I get there), I'm down.

Cost breakdown

$10 game + $1 tax (most are at 9%) + $.50 bubble + $2.38 FC with DC (7 oz) + PPal fees ($.30 + 2.9 % = $.71)

$14.59 minimal

I went to my local Best Buy. They had a ton of a bunch of different things all stickered. No one would let me get any of the games for the $10 price, but I will be there first thing Sunday morning.

[quote name='Tardcore']I thought the sale was starting Sunday?[/quote]

check original thread for more detail, but basically people are buying now to secure items. then going back to get price adjusted next week

[quote name='donut']Cost breakdown

$10 game + $1 tax (most are at 9%) + $.50 bubble + $2.38 FC with DC (7 oz) + PPal fees ($.30 + 2.9 % = $.71)

$14.59 minimal[/quote]
Excellent point. I'm all for helping out but I'd say $15 is more than fair for this deal.

That said, anyone picking up copies just to sell for those who can't make it?

[quote name='Scarface7']Excellent point. I'm all for helping out but I'd say $15 is more than fair for this deal.

That said, anyone picking up copies just to sell for those who can't make it?[/quote]

Like i said iam prob going to buy 2 sc4 i already own 2 back when it was new at 59.99:bomb: but these two will prob be for cags since every hoarder in the usa will flip all theirs on ebay and there will be so much undercutting i wouldent be surpised if you can buy them on ebay for 19 bucks with shipping to save on legwork.

I will if they have in stock buy an extra silenthill and sc4 and 007. Ill maybe buy a random 9.99 game that i dont know who wants but will help out a cag. I will have a request though to sell it at cost+tax+shipping+paypal you must pm me your ebay name because i am not selling to hoarders/fightstick flippers/ect.

I am willing to get anyone a game they cant find at theirs...My BB seemed to have tons of stuff. Hopefully that doesnt change today.

If you have something you want me to look for, PM me.

This is what I'll be looking for with my main wants being in bold:

007 Quantum of Solace
Alone in the Dark
Bourne Conspiracy
Clive Barkers Jericho
Condemned 2
Fracture
Infinite Undiscovery
Operation Darkness
Pure
Silent Hill: Homecoming
Solder of Fortune 3
Soul Calibur 4
Too Human
Turning Point
Turok
Universe at War
Warhammer Battle March

If I see any extras for Silent Hill: Homecoming on Sunday, I'll pick them up, since they seem to be in high demand here at CAG.

I'd be willing to do $15 shipped for them.

After looking for the games I want at Best Buy, I will be interested in trading for the following...

Silent Hill Homecoming and Soul Calibur IV, both for the 360.

I can get for those wanting them...

Singstar ABBA
Overlord: Raising Hell
Pure (360 and PS3)
Soul Calibur IV (PS3)

There can be more, if you want another game from the sale, let me know and I'll look for it and pick it up tomorrow.

I stopped on my local BB yesterday and they didn't have much copies left but I think they might be saving them for later. Mind you that the BB just resently opened and they should have all this games in stock.

Hey I went into BB today and made a list of any stickered games I thought might be worthwhile. I'm going to be get there just a littlle before 11AM when they open. I'm planning on grabbing a good amount of stuff. I may be willing to try to pick some up for CAGers for basically at cost + maybe like 1 or 2 for the effort...say like $15 total if they are all indeed $10 tomorrow.

No guarentees, but if you let me know I might be able to pick something up for ya (plus would be nice to gain some feedback here). Seemed to have a decent amount of all these.

PS3:
Fracture
Ferarri Challenge
Quantum of Solace bundle w/ Tshirt
Soul Calibur IV
Pure
Rock Band
Quake Wars

Xbox 360
Universe at War: Earth Assault
Silent Hill: Homecoming
Pure
C&C 3 Kanes Wrath
Quantum of Solace w/ Tshirt

My funds are a bit limited right now so can't pick more than a few extra up.

I have GTA IV (PS3) for trade (not from the BB $10 clearance). I may have other games and stuff up for trade (CML). Please PM me.

I'm interested in the following (all 360):

Quantum of Solace
C&C3: Kanes Wrath
Soul Calibur IV
TNA Impact
Ninja Gaiden DS (DS)

saw like 10 soul caliburs (ps3) at my best buy (they didnt have the sticker yet) and i want a pure (ps3)...so if you can PM me before tomorrow at 10 am, i will get a soul calibur IV and trade it for someone's Pure.

[quote name='Tardcore']I went to my local Best Buy. They had a ton of a bunch of different things all stickered. No one would let me get any of the games for the $10 price, but I will be there first thing Sunday morning.[/QUOTE]

same-O

am I the only one who sees a problem with this type of thing?

[quote name='Terrenceistheman']check original thread for more detail, but basically people are buying now to secure items. then going back to get price adjusted next week[/QUOTE]

[quote name='adawg555']I'm Willing to pay $20 for a 360 or PS3 copy of Pure if anybody can find one.[/QUOTE]

that's a deal

bread's done
Back