I may not be able to stop corny posters in the OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='st0neface']I'd like to thank everybody who posted after munch for proving my point so promptly.[/quote]

:highfive:

I just saw the latest Michael Bay Robot movie trailer.

I swear MB is making this movie specifically for StinkinL_nkin

It has Giant Robots attacking institutions of higher learning.

I think I was more excited before I knew anything about the story (it looks like it is gonna have too much Lebouf...again)

Megan Fox is hot.

image.php

Holly Shit!

They finally made a Chex Mix that's only Chex pieces!!

No more bullshit filler pretzels!

:bouncy:

But it's only in 100 calorie snack packs.

I know she was probably saying it in Maxim to excite her fans and not make her seem so boring, but any good looking girl that would rather lay in bed playing video games or having sex all day is okay by me.

IMO, her body is absolutely amazing and I would kiss manthing on the lips for 2 minutes in bed with her. To each their own, though.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']You're generic.[/QUOTE]

I can't believe y'all haven't shat on this "come back" yet.

He might as well have said "NO U!" It's almost as good as the time he called Ugamer a 'tard (and then tried to hide the evidence).

[quote name='Liquid 2']I can't believe y'all haven't shat on this "come back" yet.

He might as well have said "NO U!" It's almost as good as the time he called Ugamer a 'tard (and then tried to hide the evidence).[/quote]

That was the whole point #-o

Oh, I see. I thought the point was to defend your plastic goddess Megan Fox by attacking munch with your undying wit.

How silly of me.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I can't believe y'all haven't shat on this "come back" yet.

He might as well have said "NO U!" It's almost as good as the time he called Ugamer a 'tard (and then tried to hide the evidence).[/quote]

That's because nobody saw it until you quoted it.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']How far are you in Splinter Cell, DarthBudge?[/quote]

Well I have already beat the game two or three times on the PC...

But on the 360, I haven't gotten to play at all really. My HDTV broke the day after the game arrived. HOPEFULLY it will be fixed tomorrow.

[quote name='darthbudge']Well I have already beat the game two or three times on the PC...

But on the 360, I haven't gotten to play at all really. My HDTV broke the day after the game arrived. HOPEFULLY it will be fixed tomorrow.[/quote]

If not, you'll be getting a 'graduation' gift in a few days.

:whee:

[quote name='darthbudge']Woah, how did you get "head" in your user title H3llbringer?[/quote]

Character map, capital Eta (Greek): Η
It's nearly indistinguishable and it bypasses the code.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I checked out that place earlier today. Looks $.

My realtor was pretty cute too. :)[/QUOTE]

Where is the apartment, Liquid?

I was just in a two hour meeting with the people doing the offshore programming...they sound like the Ewoks did in Return of the Jedi.

I have no clue what I just agreed to let them do...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back