Flyers May 22-28 [Canada]

Princess Zelda

CAGiversary!
Best Buy

Infamous $69.99 with free strategy guide
80 GB PS3 with Rachet and Clank and Socom with Bluetooth headset $399.99
60GB 360 with Gears 2 $299.99
Xbox Live card $49.99
XBOX 360 Wireless Controller Game Bundle $69.99 with Viva Piñata Trouble in Paradise and Banjo-Kazooie Nuts & Bolts and a wireless controller.
Gears of War $29.99
Halo 3 $34.99
Fallout 3 $59.99
Fallout 3 expansion $24.99 including The Pit and Operation Anchorage
Left for Dead $59.99
Punch Out $59.99
DSi with the golden compass game $199.99
Personal Trainer Walking DS $59.99
Buy Bugs Life Blu-Ray for $29.99 save $10 off any one of theses Pixar Blu-Rays: Wall-e, Cars, Ratatouille, Pixar Shorts. Also get a $11 movie ticket to UP.

Future Shop
The flyer last week was for 2 weeks. Deals reposted below.

80GB PS3 with Uncharted and Hot shots Golf $399.99
MGS4 Limited Edition even lower $29.99
Infamous $69.99
Motorstorm: Pacific Rift $39.99
Bionic Commando $69.99
Blu-Ray movie sale 32 titles
End War $19.99 (PS3/360)
Far Cry 2 $19.99 (PS3/360)
UFC:Undisputed $69.99 (PS3/360)
Spiderman 3 $9.99 (360)
GH:Aerosmith $14.99 (PS3/360)
Xbox 12 Month messenger Pack $59.99 (12's month Live, PGR 4, Headset, Chat Pad)
Terminator:Salvation $59.99 (360)
RockBand Classic Rock Track Pack $29.99 (PS3/360)
360 60GB With NHL 2K9 $299.99
Wii with Big Brain Academy $279.99
EA active sports $64.99
Disney's UP $44.99 (Wii)
Boom Blox Bash Party $44.99 (Wii)
Punch Out $59.99

Trade in a select game and get an addition $15 Trade-in-Credit towards on of these new games. Eligible games must have min. $10 TIV. Visit site for more details... (pic shows UFC, Wolverine, Punch Out and EA active)

Walmart

Wii $259
EA Active $64
Punch Out $59
UP $44
Terminator Salvation $59
UFC:Undisputed $68
Halo Wars $68
Star Wars X-Wing deluxe inflatable ride on with direct draw water canon $34.99

RCSS
Coupon 2/30 on $18.98 value games (save $7.96)
UP DS $24.99
Personal Trainer Walking DS $59.99

From Lone_Prodigy
Toys R Us

Buy a Wii console, get one of Mario Tennis/Pikmin/Donkey Kong JB for 1/2 price

From Mr.
Zellers

20% off all regular priced 360, PS2, PS3 and PSP software and accessories.

Buy Bugs Life Blu-Ray for $29.99 save $10 off any one of theses Pixar Blu-Rays: Wall-e, Cars, Ratatouille, Pixar Shorts. Also get a $11 movie ticket to UP.
That's a pretty good deal if you were gonna see Up and don't have one of the other Blu-Rays!

I am really getting sick of this trend of $60 Wii games, especially short ones that don't deserve it. Punch-out should be $50. Madworld and Deadly Creatures should have been $40.

[quote name='psyck0']I am really getting sick of this trend of $60 Wii games, especially short ones that don't deserve it. Punch-out should be $50. Madworld and Deadly Creatures should have been $40.[/QUOTE]

oh well. hopefully punch-out will go on sale in a few weeks just like Madworld did during the last 2 weeks. :D

Ooh, inFamous at BB with a free strategy guide. Is it the actual strategy guide?

If so, I might just cancel my pre-order from EB

[quote name='psyck0']I am really getting sick of this trend of $60 Wii games, especially short ones that don't deserve it. Punch-out should be $50. Madworld and Deadly Creatures should have been $40.[/QUOTE]

It's not just limited to the Wii; PS3, 360, and IMO, even PSP games are at least 10 to 20 bucks too much.

That's the reason why a handful of titles released last winter got major price drops not even two months later (biggest example being Mirror's Edge). And 50 bucks for a PSP game (like Prinny, DW Strikeforce, PhantasyStarPortable,etc)?! Yeah right!

And same for SE DS games.

[quote name='spzero']Ooh, inFamous at BB with a free strategy guide. Is it the actual strategy guide?

If so, I might just cancel my pre-order from EB[/QUOTE]

It should be they say Valued at $19.99. it might be useful if it has the maps for the shards you'll want to collect.

[quote name='Firestorm']That's a pretty good deal if you were gonna see Up and don't have one of the other Blu-Rays![/QUOTE]
Thats exactly what I was thinking. That's mighty tempting.

The Canadian dollar went up again, up to $.88 USD now...maybe we will see price parity again in 6 months.

Staying on topic, that Xbox Live messenger bundle does seem tempting for $60.

Alright, thanks PZ. I guess I'll move my pre-order there instead. I had a $30 gift certificate I can use at BB and free stuff never hurts!

The Fallout Expansion is :360: only right now correct. I didn't think we were getting it on the PS3 for a while yet.

do the accessories include PSN cards? do we even hve psn cards yet?

Do my eyes deceive me or is that a pretty sick deal on Metal Gear? esp with 20% PM form Zellers

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jbently']The Canadian dollar went up again, up to $.88 USD now...maybe we will see price parity again in 6 months.

Staying on topic, that Xbox Live messenger bundle does seem tempting for $60.[/QUOTE]

That bundle has been cheap for about 3 weeks now? Makes me think it's going to go down further.

[quote name='Jbently']
Staying on topic, that Xbox Live messenger bundle does seem tempting for $60.[/QUOTE]

Amazon.ca has the messenger kit $3 cheaper, you'd get free shipping too.

2/$30 on value games at Superstore seems pretty good. Well.... it sounds good at least. I really want the Lost Via Domus game, but that was the only good game I saw there yesterday.

Thanks for posting about the Zellers deal.

It took me 30-40 minutes to get it but I was able to get them to honour the sale for UFC Undisputed.

Anyone else have trouble getting this game?

Has anyone tried getting Infamous with Future Shop's trade-in promo? I have a copy of Elder Scrolls 4 I'd want to trade it, it'd be sick if I could get a deal on it!

[quote name='game_fanatic']Has anyone tried getting Infamous with Future Shop's trade-in promo? I have a copy of Elder Scrolls 4 I'd want to trade it, it'd be sick if I could get a deal on it![/QUOTE]

i tried getting it with the $15 extra credit deal and no dice...

MGS4 Limited Edition for $30? I got MGS4 with my PS3, but I'm such a sucker that I might just go for that anyway. I could always Goozex my old copy...

If you're talking about trading it in via EB's Gaming Guarantee, they only honour copies preordered from an EB, ie they require a purchase receipt.

Hmm, maybe I can just get Wolverine and exchange it for Infamous in a few days; obviously I won't open the game, so we'll see if that could work.

dont think the exchange will work...there is a thread on rfd that explains why in detail...basically they are discounting the game by $15 so you would never get credit for that if you did an exchange...

Northeast FS in Edmonton had $5 off coupons on video games and software... and it worked on Punchout when I traded in Resistance 2 and used the extra $15! It went like this:

Punchout $59.99
-$37
-$15
-$5

So it ended up costing like $6 out of my pocket. Essentially getting $57 for Res2 is HOT! I also grabbed:

Farcry 2 360 @ $14.99
MGS4 LE @ $24.99
Spiderman 3 360 @ $4.99

Needless to say I'm pretty happy. The coupon says one per customer per visit, but these all came up automatically $5 less when he scanned it at the end of it all. :)

bread's done
Back