X-Men Origins: Wolverine (360) $33.49 Shipped at Amazon

glassjaw77

CAG Veteran
[leftimg]http://www.cheapassgamer.com/media/gameimages/live_9945.jpg[/leftimg]Use coupon code XMENWLV5 to knock $5 off Amazon's already low price.

CheapyD note: I had a lot of fun playing through this one. It's pretty rare when a game is better than the movie it's based on, but that seems to be the case here.

:360: X-Men Origins: Wolverine $33.49 after coupon

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='s2k']Stacks with eca to make this 29.64 shipped

someone beat me to it.[/QUOTE]

Seriously, WTF does this not work with PS3 version.:bomb:

sorry if i upset some of the more informed cags and i know this isnt the right forum for this question, but seeing how the $29 price tag is extremely tempting, what is the eca? and how would i become a member?

I'm very tempted because I've heard good things about this game and it looks really fun to me but I think, considering the rapid price drops already, that I'll be able to get this game cheaper in the near future.

Meh, I bought this last week when it was $42 on Amazon and now its cheaper there and everywhere else it seems. Fun game though.

[quote name='VipFREAK']Ehh... I can't wait til it's cheaper. Thanks though.[/QUOTE]

Does that mean you are buying it? Because we really want to know.

[quote name='jamesbrown']what gives it up to 38.49 already i would have got it if i could have saved $5!! thsi is B.S.[/QUOTE]

Try reading the OP first

[quote name='jamesbrown']what gives it up to 38.49 already i would have got it if i could have saved $5!! thsi is B.S.[/QUOTE]

It is a coupon you apply later...

[quote name='dapunisure']sorry if i upset some of the more informed cags and i know this isnt the right forum for this question, but seeing how the $29 price tag is extremely tempting, what is the eca? and how would i become a member?[/QUOTE]

ECA is the Entertainment Consumers Association. Maybe this link will help you out. http://www.cheapassgamer.com/?f=975 Take care, man!

[quote name='musicman65000']ECA is the Entertainment Consumers Association. Maybe this link will help you out. http://www.cheapassgamer.com/?f=975 Take care, man![/QUOTE]

thanx as well, and the "take care, man!" was a lot different than the flaming i thought i would receive, so thanx for that too.

my first post and i hope it not a repost but i haven t seen it but
signature_deepthakur.jpg

If this coupon lasts, I will pick this up along with my credit / coupon from amazon for the DSi. I have roughly $30 left over credit after buying the handheld and an 8gb Micro SDHC, so this is a perfect reason to pick it up, so long as the coupon is still in use by the time I receive my code!

Great game... lots of fun, and well worth it at that price!

I just got it from Amazon last Friday for $42. Too bad I didn't wait a couple days... I coulda saved $10 bucks! :cry

My thoughts as well. I cant see this being anymore than 29.99 by next month. That's the nature of movie based video games. I wonder how long the new Ghostbusters will retain its value..

Good find OP.

[quote name='bsesb2003']Tempted -- buy you know this is going lower.[/QUOTE]

This just pisses me off since I ordered it last Wednesday from Amazon for $41 and they no longer price adjust from their own site!

Awesome deal... thanks OP. This almost makes up for me missing when COD4 GOTY was on sale for $29.99 at Amazon last week. I'm still mad about missing out on that, though...

[quote name='johnsdoe00']Awesome deal... thanks OP. This almost makes up for me missing when COD4 GOTY was on sale for $29.99 at Amazon last week. I'm still mad about missing out on that, though...[/QUOTE]

Remember, only first shipment COD4 GOTY came with the map pack. This one likely would not have.

Feel better? (or perhaps worse).

I got this at TRU last week for the $15 gift card. Then I got it yesterday at Target for $37 and returned it to TRU. Now it's $33 on Amazon. Jeez, I can't seem to win.

[quote name='Phokis']Remember, only first shipment COD4 GOTY came with the map pack. This one likely would not have.

Feel better? (or perhaps worse).[/QUOTE]

Ha, yeah thanks. I actually was just reading about this in the Amazon forums. I wonder what my chances would be of finding an original used copy of COD4 GOTY with the free maps.

I definitely bit on this Wolverine deal, though... It was $32.13 shipped with my ECA discount and, unfortunately, my NYS tax.

[quote name='icedrake523']I got this at TRU last week for the $15 gift card. Then I got it yesterday at Target for $37 and returned it to TRU. Now it's $33 on Amazon. Jeez, I can't seem to win.[/QUOTE]

keep up the buy/return process and you will win... eventually. ;)

I just ordered the RF: Guerilla which is a helluva deal considering when it was released. Even with my ECA I just think this game isn't more than a rental...hmmm...but my Amazon prime trial is also running...

bread's done
Back