The "What Did I Miss" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and MusicNotes had a meetup

minhmusicnoteless.jpg

Any updates on the Hell's Kitchen thing Jimmie?

That pic is fuckin money by the way, Zoo should make a stencil and tag with that shit. Except Music needs a Frito Bandito mustache.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Yeah, Tuesday, July 21st 8pm on Fox. Tune in.[/QUOTE]

Can you tell us anything else outside your non-disclosure agreement?

Samurai Fez needs to get a kitten to lick those whiskers off his face and I gotta put JFD in touch with a lawyer so we can sue his barber.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Samurai Fez needs to get a kitten to lick those whiskers off his face and I gotta put JFD in touch with a lawyer so we can sue his barber.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

cool, first I heard of you making it on Hell's Kitchen. Too bad I won't be able to actually see the show until its over already.

Yeah, my acne has kind of come back since then. I was on some medicine then and it was working great. But my parents are too cheap to buy it for me, and it is too expensive for me to afford on my own.

Did that shit I sentcha do anything to help budge?

EDIT: I have some other products I've gotten from working in the Derm Dept. Most notably, a caseload of Pro-activ samples and kits.

[quote name='joe2187']Did that shit I sentcha do anything to help budge?[/QUOTE]

Yup, that is what I was using when almost all of my acne was gone.

If anybody is interested in all the Sad Clown Bad Dub EPs, (not the few that were DVDs) hit me up via PM, I'll give you the hook up.

Nope, but I have seen a documentary program on the subject on like History or NG before. I think I remember it having good buzz.

[quote name='darthbudge']Hey if you have got any of those samples and shit, please send them my way. I'll even help with shipping if you want.[/QUOTE]

Sure, Gotta gather up some more samples within the month, I already have a shit-ton of the original medicine I sent you, Benzaclin (which you could probably afford if you ask your doctor to give you a prescription)

I have some other products some Pharm reps have given me, 3 step applicators, proactive samples, and some other stronger but un-branded lotions that still require patient testing.

Hell, I'm looking to unload a shit-ton of stuff that all of the Derm rez's give me each week, ask your mom if she's interested in any lotions, anti-wrinkle creme's, tanning creme, suntan lotions, Poison Ivy balm, smoothing cremes, anti-itch, vaseline. Hell I even have a shitload of makeup products, Olay, Nuetrogena, Avon, Dove, aveeno, L'orreal, paul Mitchell and Head n Shoulders.

Anybody else want any of this shit?, I have a closet filled with nothing but all this junk, that I give away when anybody comes over.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Rabbitt is seeing Yeah Yeah Yeahs and Silversun Pickups next month. Lucky Bastard.[/QUOTE]

:cool:

I looked on last.fm today and saw that YYY were coming to Cleveland. I shouted "fuck yes!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back