The "What Did I Miss" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='darthbudge']Oh yeah. Me, JFD and Mr. Anderson had a meetup also.

DSCN0181.jpg
Cagggg.jpg
[/QUOTE]

wow sick meetup

I hope Burton's Alice in Wonderland is good, not sure about the visual style. Alan Rickman and Christopher Lee are in it, that's good.

[quote name='joe2187']Sure, Gotta gather up some more samples within the month, I already have a shit-ton of the original medicine I sent you, Benzaclin (which you could probably afford if you ask your doctor to give you a prescription)

I have some other products some Pharm reps have given me, 3 step applicators, proactive samples, and some other stronger but un-branded lotions that still require patient testing.

Hell, I'm looking to unload a shit-ton of stuff that all of the Derm rez's give me each week, ask your mom if she's interested in any lotions, anti-wrinkle creme's, tanning creme, suntan lotions, Poison Ivy balm, smoothing cremes, anti-itch, vaseline. Hell I even have a shitload of makeup products, Olay, Nuetrogena, Avon, Dove, aveeno, L'orreal, paul Mitchell and Head n Shoulders.

Anybody else want any of this shit?, I have a closet filled with nothing but all this junk, that I give away when anybody comes over.[/QUOTE]

Awesome. I know the Benzaclin you sent me works great, but I don't know how much those others would work, so it is kind of hard for me to pick them out. I'll send ya a PM later.

[quote name='bobthecat23']wow sick meetup[/QUOTE]

[quote name='lordwow']I would be honored to meet Darthbudge someday, he's a true OTT celebrity.[/QUOTE]

:cool:

[quote name='JolietJake']Hey Budge, you know what the net connection is like at that school?[/QUOTE]

I don't know how TSTC's internet connection is, but in my apartment I will have Road Runner.

Just saw the press release for the new season:

Name: Jim
Currently Resides: Nashua, NH
Hometown: Mendham, NJ

[quote name='Maklershed']Rocko, when you play WoW do you wear the ceremonial battle helmet like the3rdkey?[/QUOTE]
No sir.

[quote name='tiredfornow']You guys are gonna make his head explode.[/QUOTE]
:lol:

Shame on everyone who is watching Hell's Kitchen for the first time with this new season.

Hell's Kitchen was really get for the first season (sort of like Survivor), but it's just like, the same thing each season. I've watched it because it's still better than most stuff on TV, and I think Ramsay is pretty great, but it does get very repetitive.

[quote name='seanr1221']Hey TFN, I saw the show where your avatar is from the other night.

It scared me :[[/QUOTE]I hated it at first, but it grew on me and I've got the episodes on my PS3 now. Too funny and the violence is great.

[quote name='darthbudge']Why do you hate JimMac so much Jake?[/QUOTE]
I don't, i just enjoy seeing people getting yelled at.:whistle2:o

Front page of one of the papers up here today:

"Although the first film was stupid, it was endearingly stupid and ridiculously colossal. This installment is just stupid."

[quote name='darthbudge']WTF? It costs $130 for a new water pump for my truck? Plus like $40 more for the hose to connect it to the radiator?[/QUOTE]

parts only, eh?
wait til you see the labor charges.
that is, unless you're DarthBudge, Mechanic Extraordinaire... :)

majornelson Just got an email that says ZeniMax Media (Oblivion/Fallout 3) has acquired id Software (Doom)7 minutes ago from TweetDeck

[quote name='corrosivefrost']parts only, eh?
wait til you see the labor charges.
that is, unless you're DarthBudge, Mechanic Extraordinaire... :)[/QUOTE]

The total for a new Serpentine Belt, new water pump and hose + labor was like $480.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Time to call up your local dirty Mexicans, darthbudge. Or go to a junk yard. :p[/QUOTE]

I have a friend (who is mexican :lol:) who offered that he could get parts for cheap and he would help installing them since he has the same truck. But the mechanic we took it already purchased the parts and put them in. :/

[quote name='lordwow']majornelson Just got an email that says ZeniMax Media (Oblivion/Fallout 3) has acquired id Software (Doom)7 minutes ago from TweetDeck[/QUOTE]

Oblivion... with guns... in space... killing demons!

[quote name='darthbudge']The total for a new Serpentine Belt, new water pump and hose + labor was like $480.

I have a friend (who is mexican :lol:) who offered that he could get parts for cheap and he would help installing them since he has the same truck. But the mechanic we took it already purchased the parts and put them in. :/[/QUOTE]That sucks. You couldn't even shop around? He just bought the shit and put it in, then told you the price? That's not right. :whistle2:|

[quote name='darthbudge']WTF? It costs $130 for a new water pump for my truck? Plus like $40 more for the hose to connect it to the radiator?[/QUOTE]
.... wait for it....wait for it....You got hosed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back