The "What Did I Miss" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='senorwoohoo']Might be going to Rock The Bells after all.

:cool:[/QUOTE]

Did you go last year? It'll be the second year in a row I'll miss it. This year's set isn't as impressive to me as either of the past two, but still very nice.

[quote name='st0neface']Did you go last year? It'll be the second year in a row I'll miss it. This year's set isn't as impressive to me as either of the past two, but still very nice.[/QUOTE]

Yeap, I did.

I'm hoping to get in for free and cover it for PopMatters.

At ACE Team we’re happy to announce that this weekend we will be releasing three new challenge levels for Zeno Clash called ‘The Pit’. Players can again compete for leaderboard scores and achievements in these three new scenarios where gravity is the enemy and taking a wrong step can be fatal. Destructible floors and traps await the skilled who want to reach the bottom of the pit alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5ycwM2xKnY

[quote name='Rocko']the amount of people seeing transformers at this theatre is sickening.[/QUOTE]
I hate this world.

IIRC, it's fairly different. You still have to like punch bags in specific areas and go fast. Thing is, as you punch faster it changes faster and I always mess up because I suck at these kind of right-joystick-only type games (see: Skate.)

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks limited, to me.

I got shit on in the Kodu thread for saying that.

-

Out of curiosity, did you send that DVD, TFN? If you didn't, that's cool.

The mail carrier has made numerous mistakes with my shit, so I'm just worried that someone in room 122 is enjoying my property.

I called walmart to see check up on my application. She said my name was on the list and she'd know by next wednesday. Do you guys think that that is the list of applicants or for people getting jobs?
___
I need like 370 points to get MTG. I'm going to be really happy when XBLA goes to real currency.

XBLA is going to cash money? I thought it was just the 360 games on the marketplace that were going to be able to be purchased by points/money.
---
The employees at my Walmart seem so depressed. I bought some Yoohoo! a few weeks ago and the lady that rang me up said she wishes she could drink that all day long and just escape from the world, followed by one of the biggest, longest sighs I have ever heard anyone give. Poor lady. :(

[quote name='Moxio']Are you seriously going to work at WalMart?

That's so... soul-crushing.[/QUOTE]

I know. :cry: I have applications in at the two United's in town, two for the City (golf course and utilities office), Express Pack and Ship, and Walmart. Walmart is looking like the likeliest option at this point. I know I won't get the city jobs, Express Pack and Ship never hires, and the united's aren't doing well.

You don't even get the full 20 hours of part timea week at walmart, if you're under 18 you only get 16 hours max a week. :bomb:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Is Mirrors Edge worth playing?

Is there any combat or is it more like a first person puzzle platformer?[/QUOTE]

I'll trade it to you if you want a physical copy.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Is Mirrors Edge worth playing?

Is there any combat or is it more like a first person puzzle platformer?[/QUOTE]

The puzzle platforming part is the best part. There is some combat. I think you can avoid most of it and just run by the enemies. I justed started it myself and so far I was liking it until I got stuck.

Linkin - Yes but if you're like me you'll wish there wasn't. That game is at its best when you're running fast and unfettered and feeling like a bad ass, jumping from object to object. The combat felt like an obstacle to me and I didn't want any part of it. Which I normally don't say.

[quote name='dcfox']Why do you have to be a hater, budge?[/QUOTE]

Hey, I am not like all the others. I like some mindless fun movies, but Transformers 2 just looks awful.

Hope The Conduit is alright.[quote name='Maklershed']Linkin - Yes but if you're like me you'll wish there wasn't. That game is at its best when you're running fast and unfettered and feeling like a bad ass, jumping from object to object. The combat felt like an obstacle to me and I didn't want any part of it. Which I normally don't say.[/QUOTE]Drop kick and run. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back