The "What Did I Miss" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mechanic tried pulling that on me a while back (close to 300 dollars in stuff I didn't need at the time, but I had told him I wanted to fix them eventually but just not at the moment) and I told him he had to return that shit because I'm not paying for any of it. No problems since then and he's really, really good about receipts and low labor costs. He also offered me some rock cocaine and marijuana, too. Good guy indeed.

[quote name='Maklershed']
Why? It's a great show.

x 2[/QUOTE]

We watched one season and then some of the Kitchen Nighmares. Chika couldn't deal with Ramsey's screaming after being at work all day. We saw the season with Matty and Cory and Lou... but I can't even remember who won at this point (Jen, maybe?)... after watching that season, the next season didn't have any draw.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Chika couldn't deal with Ramsey's screaming after being at work all day.[/QUOTE]
What?

[quote name='tiredfornow']That sucks. You couldn't even shop around? He just bought the shit and put it in, then told you the price? That's not right. :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

[quote name='lordwow']That's screwed up.

I'd find a new mechanic, Darthbudge, this guy is sketch.[/QUOTE]

We have been going to this mechanic for like 6 years... he is a great mechanic, but I think he has kind of jacked up prices because he is the only good mechanic in town.

Plus, I am pretty sure my mom just told him to do whatever it took to fix it.

Just ordered
iconxbox360.gif
Fight Night Round 4 and
iconbluraypng.png
Falling Down. I feel my testerone levels rising. *flexes muscles*

[quote name='lordwow']Kitchen Nightmares (BBC) is superb.[/QUOTE]

Indeed it is. Its good because its all about actually fixing the restaurant and seeing how it changes. Whereas the US show seems heavily scripted/edited and is about the owner fighting with Ramsay and in the end nothing has fundamentally changed except for maybe some interior decorations.

I super lol'd when I was watching Kitchen Nightmares and Ramsey went to a restaurant that I had been to. And, yeah it really really sucked.

[quote name='Rocko']What?[/QUOTE]

The Dr. that Chika works for has a bit of a short temper and tends to go off on people left and right -- much like Gordon Ramsey does. So after dealing with it for 10 hours in a day, when she came home and started to relax, the last thing that she wanted to be reminded of was the 10 hours she just spent listening to her boss scream at people for whatever reason.

True. I deal with illegal aliens all day and the last thing I want to do when I come home is watch a movie like Independence Day or Fire in the Sky. :(

[quote name='tiredfornow']You obviously did something to your settings, darthbudge. Stuff like that doesn't just happen on its own. :|[/QUOTE]

I didn't touch anything! Why can't it just let me add and remove anything I want at any time without all this bullshit.

[quote name='seanr1221']What do you have checked off in the music tab?[/QUOTE]

Nothing. I have it set to Manually Manage Music because I don't want my whole music collection getting put onto my phone.

IDK, man. I have "sync playlists only" and "sync all ringtones" checked off and that's exactly what I get. I sync something new everyday without any problems and it sounds like you and LinkinPrime are just retarded. :whistle2:&

On my old phone I had it set to sync to a playlist called "iPhone." When I wanted to put more music on my phone, I put songs in the playlist, clicked sync, and it worked perfectly.

Picked up Fight Night 4 and The Conduit...The Edge Card stacks with the Trade 3 get FN4 free promo, so I actually got $63+change for $35 worth of Target Games.

[quote name='seanr1221']On my old phone I had it set to sync to a playlist called "iPhone." When I wanted to put more music on my phone, I put songs in the playlist, clicked sync, and it worked perfectly.[/QUOTE]

Hm... maybe I will try that if it screws up again.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I hated it at first, but it grew on me and I've got the episodes on my PS3 now. Too funny and the violence is great.[/QUOTE]
What show?
[quote name='darthbudge']I super lol'd when I was watching Kitchen Nightmares and Ramsey went to a restaurant that I had been to. And, yeah it really really sucked.[/QUOTE]
Which restaurant was it?

[quote name='zewone']What show?

Which restaurant was it?[/QUOTE]

Cafe 36 in La Grange, IL. I think it was the last episode in Season 2.

[quote name='darthbudge']Cafe 36 in La Grange, IL. I think it was the last episode in Season 2.[/QUOTE]

Oh man. That one looked terrible.

Is anybody buying Garou? I'd like to, but I don't think anybody I know is going to pick it up and between that, MvC2, BlazBlue, and KOF12 coming out I don't think it'll be worth the 10 bucks. Garou Terry is really awesome, though.

I've only played it once on GGPO. It was pretty good, but I'm not that into SNK fighters. I'll just wait for KOF12.

I still haven't tried BlazBlue.

zew0ne - The other night, when you were talking about Trakan being a baby over a great moment in video game history, what game were you guys playing? :lol:

Magic.

He had some dragon deck that kicking the shit out of me. He had a bunch of creatures and shit, and all I had was mana.

He knocked me down to 2 health while he was sitting pretty at 20.

I played some bullshit card and he says "Why are you making this take longer? I'm going to win anyways."

He later lived on to regret those words.

What happened after that was too beautiful for me to describe. I should have sent a poet.

It was amazing.

Me winning with two life after 15 mins of just pure awesome blue spells.

[quote name='zewone']Magic.

He had some dragon deck that kicking the shit out of me. He had a bunch of creatures and shit, and all I had was mana.

He knocked me down to 2 health while he was sitting pretty at 20.

I played some bullshit card and he says "Why are you making this take longer? I'm going to win anyways."

He later lived on to regret those words.

What happened after that was too beautiful for me to describe. I should have sent a poet.

It was amazing.

Me winning with two life after 15 mins of just pure awesome blue spells.[/QUOTE]

Is magic hard to learn?

[quote name='DarthPuma']Is magic hard to learn?[/QUOTE]

I don't think so. Number84 picked it up pretty quick too.
He's 8.

[quote name='Wolve11']LP how many of the burger king transformers toys do you have?[/QUOTE]

I didn't even know BK had them...I'll probably just get the Camaro.

----------------------------

I thought most of you hated jmac...all of a sudden he changes his name back to JimmieMac from OnTheDL and says he's going to be on TV and you guys get a chub for him...odd.

Not really, Mak. You find a shitload of air cans all over the place and you don't spend all that much time outside anyway. Go for the HP increases and Plasma Cutter and you should be good. You get 40gp for playing with the PC anyway. :]

Number 83, have you done the Midsummer achievements in WoW?

Linkin, did you get your G9? I really like it, but I wish there were more buttons. I could do with two on the right side.

[quote name='zewone']Oh man. That one looked terrible.[/QUOTE]

Yup. It had just opened up, and my uncle suggested we go there after my Aunt's wedding and it was absolutely horrible. Pretty much everything that you saw in the show happened to me. Food took forever to come out, a lot of it came out cold and it was not very good. Also it was extremely expensive.

[quote name='zewone']Rig is good. I highly recommend upgrading the Plasma Cutter to the max.[/QUOTE]

Yup. The Plasma Cutter is your best friend. I need to go and finish up Dead Space. I only had like one level left, and then I got distracted and never finished it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back