- - - - -

XBOX 360 Magazine Disc Train/Trading

#1621 irratebass   It's bass not bass CAGiversary!   449 Posts   Joined 17.7 Years Ago  

irratebass

Posted 25 May 2011 - 05:14 PM

Not that I know of. You would have too many people stealing the disc and never sending them on to the next person. Heck I have had that issue with just a free disc being stolen so I can imagine what would happen with those kinds of disc.

Yeah, that would be hell

#1622 dmzauk   The Cat Daddy CAGiversary!   1231 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 26 May 2011 - 02:13 AM

Looks like we have another thief again. Have not heard from "teddyballgame78" since 5/18/2011 when he told me he would get the next persons address and send it the next day and I have sent about 3 more PM's since then cause I was asking "donteatsoap7" if he got contacted by "teddyballgame78" and he was included in those PM's and I was told he never got the address like he said he would. Really people? Maybe some of you people who know how to be on a train and send a disc off to the next person should ask him ("teddyballgame78") why he is stealing the disc from "donteatsoap7" which is the last person on the list. Why the Fuck do you want to steal a fucking disc that really has no value? I swear I am really fucking disappointed with you CAGer's that are stealing these disc. You can go suck a big dick and hope you choke on it! This really really makes me angry that you people are treating your fellow gamers like this by stealing disc!

Negative feedback will be left on his profile just as it has been for the others who decided to steal the disc.

@donteatsoap7 - I will try to find you a disc man so you can add the stuff to your XBOX since you have waited a long time. Sorry for this but I have no control over dumb ass people.

Edited by dmzauk, 26 May 2011 - 02:59 AM.

#1623 CaptainKirk   Banned Banned   1883 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

CaptainKirk

Posted 26 May 2011 - 02:53 AM

Looks like we have another thief again. Have not heard from "teddyballgame78" since 5/18/2011 when he told me he would get the next persons address and send it the next day and I have sent about 3 more PM's since then cause I was asking "donteatsoap7" if he got contacted by "teddyballgame78" and he was included in those PM's and I was told he never got the address like he said he would. Really people? Maybe some of you people who know how to be on a train and send a disc off to the next person should ask him ("teddyballgame78") why he is stealing the disc from "donteatsoap7" which is the last person on the list. Why the Fuck do you want to steal a fucking disc that really has no value? I swear I am really fucking disappointed with you CAGer's that are stealing these disc. You can go suck a big dick and hope you choke on it! This really really makes me angry that you people are treating your fellow gamers like this by stealing disc!

@donteatsoap7 - I will try to find you a disc man so you can add the stuff to your XBOX since you have waited a long time. Sorry for this but I have no control over dumb ass people.

ive been watching this thread, and thought about joining or even putting some "capital aka discs" in also

people really are dumb, once you get the theme or gamerpics of the disc it isnt even worth the media its printed on

#1624 dmzauk   The Cat Daddy CAGiversary!   1231 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 26 May 2011 - 03:40 AM

Just received a PM from "Teddyballgame78" saying he is sending the disc out to "Donteatsoap7" tomorrow.

#1625 dmzauk   The Cat Daddy CAGiversary!   1231 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 03 June 2011 - 09:49 PM

@Teddyballgame78 Have you sent the disc out to "Donteatsoap7" yet?

You have had the disc for almost 1 month. That is just fucking ridiculous. Does it really take 1 month to add a theme or gamer pics to your box?

Another name added to the "no disc list" and negative feedback in order soon.

#1626 teddyballgame78   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   17 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

teddyballgame78

Posted 04 June 2011 - 10:54 PM

@Teddyballgame78 Have you sent the disc out to "Donteatsoap7" yet?

You have had the disc for almost 1 month. That is just fucking ridiculous. Does it really take 1 month to add a theme or gamer pics to your box?

Another name added to the "no disc list" and negative feedback in order soon.

Don't assume someone is a thief. I told you the disc is on it's way. I still have the mailing receipt if needed Asshat

Also it's been since the 18th right? Not a month.

#1627 dmzauk   The Cat Daddy CAGiversary!   1231 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 04 June 2011 - 11:23 PM

Don't assume someone is a thief. I told you the disc is on it's way. I still have the mailing receipt if needed Asshat

Also it's been since the 18th right? Not a month.

The disc was mailed to you on 5/2/11. Usually takes a few days to get to you but I figured a week so yes 5/7/11 you have had it almost a month. And did you post in this thread when you mailed the disc like you were asked? No, you did not unless I missed it. Did you make a post in this thread when you received the disc? No, you did not. In the OP it even say's to please make a post the day you receive and when you mail the disc in which you did neither. Anyway, you won't have to worry about being mailed another disc or taking part in this train.

Have a good one.

#1628 teddyballgame78   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   17 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

teddyballgame78

Posted 04 June 2011 - 11:57 PM

The disc was mailed to you on 5/2/11. Usually takes a few days to get to you but I figured a week so yes 5/7/11 you have had it almost a month. And did you post in this thread when you mailed the disc like you were asked? No, you did not unless I missed it. Did you make a post in this thread when you received the disc? No, you did not. In the OP it even say's to please make a post the day you receive and when you mail the disc in which you did neither. Anyway, you won't have to worry about being mailed another disc or taking part in this train.

Have a good one.

That's fine I did communicate with you through PM though right? I could care less about participating in this OXM disc. I'm just letting you and everyone else know on here I didn't steal anything and if I need to provide the mailing receipt to Soap's address I can provide one.

Don't call me a thief I might assume your a jerk. So I don't assume and neither should you.

Good day Sir lol

#1629 irratebass   It's bass not bass CAGiversary!   449 Posts   Joined 17.7 Years Ago  

irratebass

Posted 22 June 2011 - 01:44 AM

that's fine i did communicate with you through pm though right? I could care less about participating in this oxm disc. I'm just letting you and everyone else know on here i didn't steal anything and if i need to provide the mailing receipt to soap's address i can provide one.

Don't call me a thief i might assume your a jerk. So i don't assume and neither should you.

Good day sir lol

lol

#1630 swanny5150   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   2 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

swanny5150

Posted 22 June 2011 - 07:01 PM

I'm looking for a copy of OXM #80. I forget which month, but was from 2008 and had a few RockBand tracks on it. Is there still a copy of that floating around in the wild?

If someone would be willing to send it, I'd happily return it when finished. Or we could work something else out.

#1631 dmzauk   The Cat Daddy CAGiversary!   1231 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 07 July 2011 - 10:27 AM

Thanks to everyone who participated in the Fallout: New Vegas & Lost Planet 2 train. The train is finally finished.

Also, major props to everyone on the train who followed the rules and were a fast shipper and got the disc out within 3 days. You will have first priority on future trains.

Also, major props to the folks who donated a disc for us to use when the original disc were stolen. Yes, people do steal these OXM disc. Why? Have no clue.

New trains and rules will be starting soon.

Thanks!

#1632 dmzauk   The Cat Daddy CAGiversary!   1231 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 10 December 2011 - 12:36 PM

Still no good themes. WTF? As far as I am concerned they should have a theme on every disc.

Since every month I get multiple PM's asking me what is on the disc for that given month I will now be updating the OP every month from here on out with what gamer pics, theme's and demos are on the disc. That way if someone wants to go buy that months magazine for the gamer pics and such they will know if anything worth a flip is on the disc before spending their hard earned money. And once they start having some nice themes again we can get a train going.

Enjoy your day!

Edited by dmzauk, 10 December 2011 - 12:58 PM.

#1633 Brother Daz   Scotch and yes? CAGiversary!   7830 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Brother Daz

Posted 14 December 2011 - 10:52 PM

Hey dmzauk, been a long time. I've started back up my disk subscription. I got in on one of the $5 deals with no disk, thats why I've been MIA. I guess I really havent missed much. Just wanting to let you know I am willing to send my disks off again if there is anything good in the future. I'm good for 2 years so if you ever need one for circulation just shoot me a pm.

#1634 dmzauk   The Cat Daddy CAGiversary!   1231 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 14 December 2011 - 10:56 PM

Hey dmzauk, been a long time. I've started back up my disk subscription. I got in on one of the $5 deals with no disk, thats why I've been MIA. I guess I really havent missed much. Just wanting to let you know I am willing to send my disks off again if there is anything good in the future. I'm good for 2 years so if you ever need one for circulation just shoot me a pm.

Hey Brother, Yeah, you have not missed much at all. Been pretty disappointing in the theme department. Thank you for offering up a disc when needed. Will definitely catch up with you when needed. Thanks again and have a nice holiday!

#1635 dmzauk   The Cat Daddy CAGiversary!   1231 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 05 January 2012 - 09:03 PM

WOW- just received my monthly XBOX magazine and it was not in any plastic bag as usual and had no disc, so I called the publisher and they said they are no longer including a disc with the magazine. WTF? As a subscriber I received no notification that they were stopping or even thinking of stopping the disc. Did anyone else get any kind of notification on this? Is the fucking subscription going to be cheaper now? It should be.

#1636 ShinSolidus   El Guapo Jr. CAGiversary!   1231 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

ShinSolidus

Posted 05 January 2012 - 09:23 PM

WOW- just received my monthly XBOX magazine and it was not in any plastic bag as usual and had no disc, so I called the publisher and they said they are no longer including a disc with the magazine. WTF? As a subscriber I received no notification that they were stopping or even thinking of stopping the disc. Did anyone else get any kind of notification on this? Is the fucking subscription going to be cheaper now? It should be.

It said that in the last magazine that changes were coming. If you followed the link, it told you on the website. THey even sent out e-mails telling subscribers about it. Those who were subscribed to the DVD Edition (like myself) were able to redeem a token for 3 free issues to be added to the subscription plan. Either way, when mine is over in July, I ain't redeemin'.

#1637 dmzauk   The Cat Daddy CAGiversary!   1231 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 05 January 2012 - 09:31 PM

It said that in the last magazine that changes were coming. If you followed the link, it told you on the website. THey even sent out e-mails telling subscribers about it. Those who were subscribed to the DVD Edition (like myself) were able to redeem a token for 3 free issues to be added to the subscription plan. Either way, when mine is over in July, I ain't redeemin'.

I saw the "change is coming" and the little bit write up about new paper, bigger magazine and they would tell more later but I did not see the link mentioned and I received no email at all. Do you have the link by chance? What was the title of the email if you know by chance or can you forward it to me (you know my address)? I just found out about the 3 free issues when I called into to ask about the change. I know I am not buying again when mine runs out.

#1638 ShinSolidus   El Guapo Jr. CAGiversary!   1231 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

ShinSolidus

Posted 05 January 2012 - 09:32 PM

I saw the "change is coming" and the little bit write up about new paper, bigger magazine and they would tell more later but I did not see the link mentioned and I received no email at all. Do you have the link by chance? What was the title of the email if you know by chance or can you forward it to me (you know my address)? I just found out about the 3 free issues when I called into to ask about the change. I know I am not buying again when mine runs out.

Hold on, I'll send it to you in a minute.