XBOX 360 Magazine Disc Train/Trading

Still no good themes. WTF? As far as I am concerned they should have a theme on every disc.

Since every month I get multiple PM's asking me what is on the disc for that given month I will now be updating the OP every month from here on out with what gamer pics, theme's and demos are on the disc. That way if someone wants to go buy that months magazine for the gamer pics and such they will know if anything worth a flip is on the disc before spending their hard earned money. And once they start having some nice themes again we can get a train going.

Enjoy your day!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey dmzauk, been a long time. I've started back up my disk subscription. I got in on one of the $5 deals with no disk, thats why I've been MIA. I guess I really havent missed much. Just wanting to let you know I am willing to send my disks off again if there is anything good in the future. I'm good for 2 years so if you ever need one for circulation just shoot me a pm.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Hey dmzauk, been a long time. I've started back up my disk subscription. I got in on one of the $5 deals with no disk, thats why I've been MIA. I guess I really havent missed much. Just wanting to let you know I am willing to send my disks off again if there is anything good in the future. I'm good for 2 years so if you ever need one for circulation just shoot me a pm.[/QUOTE]

Hey Brother, Yeah, you have not missed much at all. Been pretty disappointing in the theme department. Thank you for offering up a disc when needed. Will definitely catch up with you when needed. Thanks again and have a nice holiday!

WOW- just received my monthly XBOX magazine and it was not in any plastic bag as usual and had no disc, so I called the publisher and they said they are no longer including a disc with the magazine. WTF? As a subscriber I received no notification that they were stopping or even thinking of stopping the disc. Did anyone else get any kind of notification on this? Is the fucking subscription going to be cheaper now? It should be.

[quote name='dmzauk']WOW- just received my monthly XBOX magazine and it was not in any plastic bag as usual and had no disc, so I called the publisher and they said they are no longer including a disc with the magazine. WTF? As a subscriber I received no notification that they were stopping or even thinking of stopping the disc. Did anyone else get any kind of notification on this? Is the fucking subscription going to be cheaper now? It should be.[/QUOTE]

It said that in the last magazine that changes were coming. If you followed the link, it told you on the website. THey even sent out e-mails telling subscribers about it. Those who were subscribed to the DVD Edition (like myself) were able to redeem a token for 3 free issues to be added to the subscription plan. Either way, when mine is over in July, I ain't redeemin'.

[quote name='ShinSolidus']It said that in the last magazine that changes were coming. If you followed the link, it told you on the website. THey even sent out e-mails telling subscribers about it. Those who were subscribed to the DVD Edition (like myself) were able to redeem a token for 3 free issues to be added to the subscription plan. Either way, when mine is over in July, I ain't redeemin'.[/QUOTE]

I saw the "change is coming" and the little bit write up about new paper, bigger magazine and they would tell more later but I did not see the link mentioned and I received no email at all. Do you have the link by chance? What was the title of the email if you know by chance or can you forward it to me (you know my address)? I just found out about the 3 free issues when I called into to ask about the change. I know I am not buying again when mine runs out.

[quote name='dmzauk']I saw the "change is coming" and the little bit write up about new paper, bigger magazine and they would tell more later but I did not see the link mentioned and I received no email at all. Do you have the link by chance? What was the title of the email if you know by chance or can you forward it to me (you know my address)? I just found out about the 3 free issues when I called into to ask about the change. I know I am not buying again when mine runs out.[/QUOTE]

Hold on, I'll send it to you in a minute.

bread's done
Back