XBOX 360 Magazine Disc Train/Trading

@Vomder - Have you received the Borderlands disc from gweedyj yet?

@Robotcake - Have you received the Borderlands disc from chankk yet?

@blackasnight - Have you received the Borderlands disc from uglyteradon yet?

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='irratebass']woot woot!![/QUOTE]

Received the discs today, I guess I will just hold onto them unless you want me to send them back to ya dmzauk.

[quote name='dmzauk']

@Robotcake - Have you received the Borderlands disc from chankk yet?

Thanks![/QUOTE]

I have still not received the Borderlands disc.

[quote name='irratebass']Received the discs today, I guess I will just hold onto them unless you want me to send them back to ya dmzauk.[/QUOTE]

Yes, please send them back to me. Will PM my address to you right now.

Thanks

[quote name='dmzauk']Yes, please send them back to me. Will PM my address to you right now.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Got it, ok I'll send you the 2 that Lollypop sent me and the uh.........I can't remember, but I have another one I am holding too, I'll send that one as well.

[quote name='dmzauk']@SkyMasterson - Once you add them to your xbox just PM me and I will give you my address to send them back to me.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Ok, I'm done with the discs now. Just sent you a pm!

[quote name='vomder']Yea I just received the Borderlands disc and just need to know who's next[/QUOTE]

Your disc goes to "LarsenB".

Thanks

[quote name='irratebass']Dropping the discs in the mail now dmzauk[/QUOTE]

Received the disc. How did there end up being 4 disc in this train? No big deal but was shocked to see 4 disc.

Congrats to everyone who got in on the Halo Reach and RE 5 gamer pictures train. And a big thanks to everyone who received the disc and got it mailed off in less than 3 days. That train started in October 2009 and finished up on 2-1-11. What a journey those disc made. They went all over the USA and Canada. Great job guys.

Now if Microsoft would come on and release something new and good we could start another.

[quote name='dmzauk']Received the disc. How did there end up being 4 disc in this train? No big deal but was shocked to see 4 disc.

Congrats to everyone who got in on the Halo Reach and RE 5 gamer pictures train. And a big thanks to everyone who received the disc and got it mailed off in less than 3 days. That train started in October 2009 and finished up on 2-1-11. What a journey those disc made. They went all over the USA and Canada. Great job guys.

Now if Microsoft would come on and release something new and good we could start another.[/QUOTE]

Someone added in the Vanquish demo (although it didnt work) so I just sent back all the ones I was holding heh.

Thanks for letting me in late in the game and I look forward to the next train.

Received the Borderlands disc, thanks vomder!

Contacting Tyga24 for mailing address now, he is the next in queue right?

Thanks

[quote name='LarsenB']Received the Borderlands disc, thanks vomder!

Contacting Tyga24 for mailing address now, he is the next in queue right?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

That is correct.

@Robotcake - Have you received the disc yet from Chankk?

@blackasnight - Have you received the disc yet from uglyteradon?

@51jack - Have you received the disc yet from Fear no darkness?

[quote name='dmzauk']That is correct.

@Robotcake - Have you received the disc yet from Chankk?

@blackasnight - Have you received the disc yet from uglyteradon?

@51jack - Have you received the disc yet from Fear no darkness?[/QUOTE]

Sigh....here we go again

I'm listed as: donteatsoap - NO RESPONSE TO PM for the Fallout New Vegas Gamerpics

I did not reply because my username has a 7 at the end. Would I possibly be able to be re-added to the list? Thanks.

[quote name='donteatsoap7']I'm listed as: donteatsoap - NO RESPONSE TO PM for the Fallout New Vegas Gamerpics

I did not reply because my username has a 7 at the end. Would I possibly be able to be re-added to the list? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Yes you can. I will add you back on the list. Sorry about that. I never noticed the "7".

Thanks

[quote name='51jack']Received the disk, please update the OP.[/QUOTE]

Please contact "vomder" for your disc and if he does not want it just go to the next person in the list after him.

Thanks

PM me if you have OXM disc 96.

EDIT: I just figured out what this post was, I thought it was a place to buy/trade OXM disc. DAMN! Too bad I missed out on the Borderlands and New Vegas discs!

[quote name='Tyga24']Sent the Borderlands disc to irratebass yesterday[/QUOTE]

Recived this last night....thanks!!! Will send PM to next in line.

@51jack - Have you contacted Vomder about sending him the Fallout New Vegas disc?

You have had the disc for 1 month now. Please respond before negative feedback is left.

Sup fellas,

Just received the new OXM mag w/ Demo DVD and it actually came with gamerpics of Scott Pilgrim Vs The World .. and its actually pretty sweet

Willing to give this DVD away for the cause but only dmzauk can ask for it cause well, you know he the boss of this forum / train / sharing the love fest ^_^

Back from Vacation, I also have the Scott Pilgrim disc, I haven't had a chance to open and install them yet, but willing to share if anyone is interested.

[quote name='Megiddo_CAG']Definitely interested in this but I noticed both lists are closed, anyway I can get in on this?[/QUOTE]

Not at this time.

[quote name='dmzauk']@51jack - Have you contacted Vomder about sending him the Fallout New Vegas disc?

You have had the disc for 1 month now. Please respond before negative feedback is left.[/QUOTE]

Time for some negative feedback

[quote name='51jack']sorry guys been doing lots of stuff recently sending it out asap.[/QUOTE]

I hope it is soon as you have had the disc over a month and there are folks waiting and have been waiting.

[quote name='51jack']sorry guys been doing lots of stuff recently sending it out asap.[/QUOTE]

@51jack - Been almost a week since you posted. When do you plan on mailing the disc? People are waiting and getting very upset with you at this point.

@Bloomy - Have you mailed the Borderlands disc to Robotcake yet?

[quote name='dmzauk']@Bloomy - Have you mailed the Borderlands disc to Robotcake yet?[/QUOTE]

I sent him a PM on the 15th asking for his address, haven't gotten a reply yet.

Edit: Just sent another PM.

bread's done
Back