XBOX 360 Magazine Disc Train/Trading

@gweedyj - Have you mailed off the Borderlands disc yet? I show you having the disc since October 16th?

@chankk - Have you received the Borderlands disc yet? I show it was sent to you on 12/8.

@thekid490 - Have you mailed the Borderlands disc yet? I show you have had the disc since 12/1?

@Fear No Darkness - Responded to my PM that the disc was being "sent to all his Fallout friends". Sorry people who have been patiently waiting. If I had known this was going to happen I would not have approved him for the train. You do not have to worry about it in the future though. It is fine to put the theme on all your consoles in your own household but not okay to keep people waiting while you cater to your friends.

Bad feedback will soon be left!

Fear No Darkness: You're full of fail buddy.

dmzauk: Wasn't an OXM disc last month or the month before loaded with fallout new vegas GP's again? Were they the same pics or different?

[quote name='EdRyder']Fear No Darkness: You're full of fail buddy.

dmzauk: Wasn't an OXM disc last month or the month before loaded with fallout new vegas GP's again? Were they the same pics or different?[/QUOTE]

@EdRyder - I think they were new/different gamer pics. I asked if anyone wanted them and got no response so I did not start a train up.

Well dmzauk, I'm sorry people have to be cussing cussholes and ruin it for us....I will just keep waiting, but thanks for the update on this. Let's hope people get off their cussing cusses and do the right thing.

[quote name='irratebass']Well dmzauk, I'm sorry people have to be cussing cussholes and ruin it for us....I will just keep waiting, but thanks for the update on this. Let's hope people get off their cussing cusses and do the right thing.[/QUOTE]

Yeah Irratebass I am sorry man but it will get to you bud. It is just aggravating that since 10/25/10 one person has had the Fallout disc and sent it on and the other has held the disc when really the list should be about done or be done by now instead of one person holding up the disc for over a month now. One person in 2 months is not cool when it only takes a couple days to get it out to the next person. And even now I have yet to get a response from ANY of the people I called out the other day. Very sad that people do this to fellow gamers. But this WILL change as soon as the list is done and any new trains start up. The new trains should move very quickly with new rules since the only people on them will be people who have been what I like to call "quick senders".

Hope you have a nice holiday!

[quote name='dmzauk']@Envel -

Even though the list is closed you can contact "The Dude 419" yourself and request the disc from him and he should send it to you and then once you receive it just hang onto it until someone else wants it down the road. Just report that you have received the disc.

Please let me know if you decide to get the disc from him.

Thanks![/QUOTE]
He's sending me the disc on Monday :bouncy:

[quote name='Envel']He's sending me the disc on Monday :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Thank you. Please post back when you receive the disc so I can mark that you have it.

Have a nice holiday!

[quote name='dmzauk']Yeah Irratebass I am sorry man but it will get to you bud. It is just aggravating that since 10/25/10 one person has had the Fallout disc and sent it on and the other has held the disc when really the list should be about done or be done by now instead of one person holding up the disc for over a month now. One person in 2 months is not cool when it only takes a couple days to get it out to the next person. And even now I have yet to get a response from ANY of the people I called out the other day. Very sad that people do this to fellow gamers. But this WILL change as soon as the list is done and any new trains start up. The new trains should move very quickly with new rules since the only people on them will be people who have been what I like to call "quick senders".

Hope you have a nice holiday![/QUOTE]

Happy Holidays to you and yours!

[quote name='irratebass']Still no response from anyone?[/QUOTE]

Nope so I will ask again. And send another round of PM's. Sorry guys but it is not my fault on this maybe send PM's to these people and voice your thoughts on holding up the train.

@gweedyj - Have you mailed off the Borderlands disc yet? I show you having the disc since October 16th?

@chankk - Have you received the Borderlands disc yet? I show it was sent to you on 12/8.

@thekid490 - Have you mailed the Borderlands disc yet? I show you have had the disc since 12/1?

@Fear No Darkness - Responded to my PM that the disc was being "sent to all his Fallout friends". Sorry people who have been patiently waiting. If I had known this was going to happen I would not have approved him for the train. You do not have to worry about it in the future though. It is fine to put the theme on all your consoles in your own household but not okay to keep people waiting while you cater to your friends.

Bad feedback will soon be left!

L4D disc was shipped to Envel should be to him by the end of the week.

Thanks for setting this thread up and maintaining it dmzauk, I am sure it is a thankless job and appears on top of that you are dealing with some real idiots.

Thanks

[quote name='thekid490']Sent the Borderlands disc to 'uglyteradon' this morning.[/QUOTE]

Yay! We're back in action, at least with this disc anyway.

[quote name='EdRyder']Aw ,..
I was all set to start mailing out fish heads[/QUOTE]

You still can as there are others that need a wake up call it seems.

[quote name='Envel']Ok I have the Left 4 Dead Disk now. I will hold onto it until someone else needs it![/QUOTE]

Thank you for the update!

Happy New Year!

i pmed velocity

Quote:
Originally Posted by chankk
Yo i need your address. you're next on the disk train for borderlands. get at me asap!
sk

skip me bro and erase my name in the train thanks...

teradon im going to pm you!

[quote name='chankk']i pmed velocity

Quote:
Originally Posted by chankk
Yo i need your address. you're next on the disk train for borderlands. get at me asap!
sk

skip me bro and erase my name in the train thanks...

teradon im going to pm you![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update.

You should contact "Sharp Katana" he would be next for your disc Uglyteradon already has a disc coming his way. from the Thekid490.

[quote name='Envel']Ok I have the Left 4 Dead Disk now. I will hold onto it until someone else needs it![/QUOTE]

PM sent

[quote name='Envel']Should I send it to him dmzauk?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that is fine, just post when you mail it and he should post when he receives it too.

Thanks!

This may be a dumb question but is there a list of people that want to get on the train after the overhaul? I realize the list is currently closed but like many I would like to get the goodies. However, I am very patient and by no means expect anything to happen anytime soon. Just figured I would ask. Cheers!

Also if anyone knows how to get these themes onto the xbox via the pc/usb/cd please PM me. I have tried using Slashr to put them on my USB but it fails. Despite having admin rights I am still locked out. I have also been unsuccessful burning them to a CD. However, I was able to sucessfully burn the free XBL arcade games to a CD so my confusion only deepens as to why I can't get the themes to work.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']This may be a dumb question but is there a list of people that want to get on the train after the overhaul? I realize the list is currently closed but like many I would like to get the goodies. However, I am very patient and by no means expect anything to happen anytime soon. Just figured I would ask. Cheers![/QUOTE]

The best thing to do is just subscribe to the thread and once the new train is started you will get an email as long as you visit everytime and email is generated or just keep checking back is an option too.

Thanks

[quote name='dmzauk']The best thing to do is just subscribe to the thread and once the new train is started you will get an email as long as you visit everytime and email is generated or just keep checking back is an option too.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Thanks I will keep an eye on the thread. Just thumbing through a few pages and it seems like you guys are working way too hard to keep this thing going and I sure hope everyone appreciates the hard work you're putting into keeping the train moving.

Got the discs from vomder and PM'ed Tyga24 to send them along. Might want to update the OP (or wait for the overhaul) to reflect that it's 2 discs, RE5 premium theme (OXM 98) and Halo : Reach gamer pics (OXM 116).

Also, once the train opens up again, could I be added as a "floating end" to the Borderlands disc train? Since I contributed one of the discs to the train, I'd like to eventually get one back to share with some people. I'm in no rush, and would make it available to the train if needed. I hope that won't be a problem.

[quote name='Bloomy']Got the discs from vomder and PM'ed Tyga24 to send them along. Might want to update the OP (or wait for the overhaul) to reflect that it's 2 discs, RE5 premium theme (OXM 98) and Halo : Reach gamer pics (OXM 116).

Also, once the train opens up again, could I be added as a "floating end" to the Borderlands disc train? Since I contributed one of the discs to the train, I'd like to eventually get one back to share with some people. I'm in no rush, and would make it available to the train if needed. I hope that won't be a problem.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update Bloomy.

I have added that it has the Reach disc too. I have also added you to the end of the Borderlands train so you can get your disc back that you added to the train.

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='chankk']so ugly teradon just pmed me back and he said he got a disk already. Who's next for borderlands?[/QUOTE]

You must have not seen my post to you I guess. Go back up and see post 1467 I made to you.

Thanks

Hey guys/ladies,

Does anyone have Madden 08, 09 and NCAA 09 that might let me borrow it to finish up the game(s)? Please and thank you! Let me know if anyone can help me out.

Thank you!

[quote name='Bloomy']Sent the RE5 / H:R discs to Tyga24 today.[/QUOTE]

@Bloomy - Thanks for the update AND for being AWESOME! You my friend will not have any trouble getting on the train in the future!

Thanks

[quote name='dmzauk']Hey guys/ladies,

Does anyone have Madden 08, 09 and NCAA 09 that might let me borrow it to finish up the game(s)? Please and thank you! Let me know if anyone can help me out.

Thank you![/QUOTE]
Sorry bro, can't help ya out here, I hope you get these though, I just heard these game + a bunch others will no longer be on the EA servers in Feb.

[quote name='irratebass']Sorry bro, can't help ya out here, I hope you get these though, I just heard these game + a bunch others will no longer be on the EA servers in Feb.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for responding and checking to see if you had these games.

Hey sorry for the late response, I just got back from vacation. Got the disc from thekid490 and am currently getting Robotcake's information to send it to him ASAP.

[quote name='uglyteradon']Hey sorry for the late response, I just got back from vacation. Got the disc from thekid490 and am currently getting Robotcake's information to send it to him ASAP.[/QUOTE]

@uglyteradon - Welcome back! You should PM "blackasnight" for your disc. Robot is being contacted by someone else.

Thanks!

[quote name='Envel']Disc was sent Tuesday, 1/4/11[/QUOTE]

Received the disc today, if anyone wants it let me know...thanks again Envel!!

@gweedyj - Have you mailed your disc yet? You have had the disc since 10-16-10, yes since 10-16-10. This is bullshit my friend!

If you are waiting in line on the Borderlands disc train you should really PM this guy and voice you thoughts on somebody holding a disc for almost 3 fucking months.

@Fear No Darkness - Have you mailed your disc yet? You have had your disc for over 1 1/2 months.

[FONT=&quot]Ridiculous![/FONT]

[quote name='irratebass']Received the disc today, if anyone wants it let me know...thanks again Envel!![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update. You my friend will not have any trouble getting on future trains!

Have a nice evening!

[quote name='dmzauk']Thanks for the update. You my friend will not have any trouble getting on future trains!

Have a nice evening![/QUOTE]

WOOT! WOOT!

Doing the Snoopy dance over here!!!

[quote name='dmzauk']@gweedyj - Have you mailed your disc yet? You have had the disc since 10-16-10, yes since 10-16-10. This is bullshit my friend!

If you are waiting in line on the Borderlands disc train you should really PM this guy and voice you thoughts on somebody holding a disc for almost 3 fucking months.

@Fear No Darkness - Have you mailed your disc yet? You have had your disc for over 1 1/2 months.

[FONT=&quot]Ridiculous![/FONT][/QUOTE]

Done.

Hey, is Greyman7's train dead? He never messaged me back =8-(

[quote name='irratebass']Done.

Hey, is Greyman7's train dead? He never messaged me back =8-([/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think so. He received all those disc back from the last user awhile ago if I am not mistaking. Are you looking for a certain disc? I may have one you are looking for.

[quote name='dmzauk']Hey guys/ladies,

Thank you![/QUOTE]
For the 360? If so I have all 3, PM me your mailing address and I will send them to you.

[quote name='The Dude 419']For the 360? If so I have all 3, PM me your mailing address and I will send them to you.[/QUOTE]

Yes, the 360. Sorry I should have mentioned that. That would be wonderful. I will ship them right back to you probably within a week since I have 1/2 of the achievements in all 3. PM'ing you now.

Thanks again!

bread's done
Back