XBOX 360 Magazine Disc Train/Trading

[quote name='dmzauk']Yeah, I think so. He received all those disc back from the last user awhile ago if I am not mistaking. Are you looking for a certain disc? I may have one you are looking for.[/QUOTE]

Not sure, let me go back and look at his list.

[quote name='dmzauk']Yeah, I think so. He received all those disc back from the last user awhile ago if I am not mistaking. Are you looking for a certain disc? I may have one you are looking for.[/QUOTE]

Of his list, here is what I would like, if I am asking for too much, let me know and thanks in advance:

#70 Guitar Hero II and Turok gpics
#72 Beautiful Katamari gpics
#74 OXM reader custom gpics
#75 OXM gpics
#77 COD4 gpics
#78 Rock Band gpics
#86 OXMU gpics (planet pics from the Universe game)
#90 Fallout 3 gpics
#91 Tales of Vesperia gpics
#93 FEAR 2 gpics

[quote name='irratebass']Of his list, here is what I would like, if I am asking for too much, let me know and thanks in advance:

#70 Guitar Hero II and Turok gpics
#72 Beautiful Katamari gpics
#74 OXM reader custom gpics
#75 OXM gpics
#77 COD4 gpics
#78 Rock Band gpics
#86 OXMU gpics (planet pics from the Universe game)
#90 Fallout 3 gpics
#91 Tales of Vesperia gpics
#93 FEAR 2 gpics[/QUOTE]

I do not have any of those. I started getting disc at 92 buying the magazine at the store and then I have 95,96,97,99 and then subscription started at 108 until this month.

Sorry but I am sure somebody here in the train group has some of the ones you are looking for.

[quote name='dmzauk']Thanks for the update. You my friend will not have any trouble getting on future trains!

Have a nice evening![/QUOTE]
What about me? :whistle2:\"

And you're welcome irrate!

[quote name='Envel']What about me? :whistle2:\"

And you're welcome irrate![/QUOTE]

You will not have any trouble either. You have been a class A sender, past and present!

Thanks

From here on out bad feedback will be left on your profile if you do not get the disc out within a week's time. That is plenty of time to put a theme or gamer pictures on your XBOX 360.

If you have an issue and can't get it out in the week's time frame I would suggest you either PM me or post in the thread your issue(s).

Sorry that it has to come to this but if people did what they were asked to do we would not have to resort to leaving negative feedback.

I only ask that you post when you receive a disc and when you mail a disc. And get the disc out within 3 days or so. The list is updated as soon as I am notified that a post in the thread has been made so within minutes cause my email downloads every 2 minutes. If you do not know how to read the list please ask who your disc should go to.

Thanks to everyone and for your patience to the folks who have been waiting for awhile now to receive a disc.

Have a nice evening!

[quote name='dmzauk']I do not have any of those. I started getting disc at 92 buying the magazine at the store and then I have 95,96,97,99 and then subscription started at 108 until this month.

Sorry but I am sure somebody here in the train group has some of the ones you are looking for.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for response, oh well...what is on your discs? Anything worth having? Is there a way to see what is on these discs by a website?

[quote name='irratebass']Thanks for response, oh well...what is on your discs? Anything worth having? Is there a way to see what is on these discs by a website?[/QUOTE]

You can google the OXM disc number and it will come up with site(s) that tell what is on the disc.

[quote name='dmzauk']You can google the OXM disc number and it will come up with site(s) that tell what is on the disc.[/QUOTE]

Sweet! Thanks

[quote name='Tyga24']Received the discs from Bloomy and PM'ed doctor lollypop for the final person on the list.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the update.

[quote name='Blade3D']Anyway I can get on any of these lists?[/QUOTE]

Not right now..sorry all the list are closed until everyone who has been waiting gets the disc. And then a new set of rules will come out and list will open back up. Subscribe to the thread so you will know when the list is open again.

Thanks

[quote name='Blade3D']Thanks will do[/QUOTE]

Your welcome!

Looks like even with the new rules you wont have any problem getting on a list considering you have 8 trades on your profile. So just stay tuned and join in when the list open back up. Was there a certain disc you were looking for cause the ones that are up now wont be back.

[quote name='uglyteradon']Still waiting on blackasnight for info.[/QUOTE]

Yes, skip Robotcake for now since you got no response to a PM. Blackasnight should have been contacted by someone else but make sure he was.

If you get no response contact "LarsenB".

[quote name='chankk']Sharp Katana is no longer interested in the disk train for borderlands. So i'm going to PM robot cake next.[/QUOTE]

@chankk - Did you hear from Robotcake?

[quote name='dmzauk']You can google the OXM disc number and it will come up with site(s) that tell what is on the disc.[/QUOTE]

How about 96,98,108, & 115, could I get these from you? Again if I am being too greedy I can do one at a time or something...let me know.

[quote name='irratebass']How about 96,98,108, & 115, could I get these from you? Again if I am being too greedy I can do one at a time or something...let me know.[/QUOTE]

I would love to get disc #96 for a bit as well.

[quote name='irratebass']How about 96,98,108, & 115, could I get these from you? Again if I am being too greedy I can do one at a time or something...let me know.[/QUOTE]

Do not have 98. Disc 98 has a train going already. I will go on and add you to it since I know you are good about getting a disc mailed pretty quickly. I have 96,108 and 115 that I could send you to use as long as you are going to send them back? PM me your mailing address. Once you are done PM "SkyMasterson" and send them to him and he will send them to me.

[quote name='SkyMasterson']I would love to get disc #96 for a bit as well.[/QUOTE]

I guess irratebass could just send you the 3 disc once he is done and then you mail them back to me. Once you get done with them just PM me for my mailing info. Since you are new you must update the thread once you receive a disc and when you mail a disc. Also, please have the disc mailed out within a week's time or you risk having bad feedback left on you.

Thanks

Sent the RE5 / H:R discs to doctor lollypop today.

Also dmzauk, there was a note on the packaging of the Halo:Reach Gamer Pics disk that said it wasn't working. I didn't try it myself as I already had that disk from my OXM subscription (if I could have found it I would've swapped it out). By the way, thanks for all the work you do for this train/thread I certainly appreciate it!

[quote name='Tyga24']Sent the RE5 / H:R discs to doctor lollypop today.

Also dmzauk, there was a note on the packaging of the Halo:Reach Gamer Pics disk that said it wasn't working. I didn't try it myself as I already had that disk from my OXM subscription (if I could have found it I would've swapped it out). By the way, thanks for all the work you do for this train/thread I certainly appreciate it![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update. Also, thanks for telling me about the Halo disc. Not sure why it would not work anymore. Maybe it needs a cleaning. Maybe "doctor lollypop" will check it and see if he has any troubles with it. Anyway thank you. And you are welcome for the thread. More disc will come down the line. Hopefully OXM will start putting better things on the disc and we can have more list/trains.

[quote name='Tyga24']Also dmzauk, there was a note on the packaging of the Halo:Reach Gamer Pics disk that said it wasn't working. I didn't try it myself as I already had that disk from my OXM subscription (if I could have found it I would've swapped it out). By the way, thanks for all the work you do for this train/thread I certainly appreciate it![/QUOTE]

That warning was written on the disc sleeve when I got it. The disc will install the gamer pics, the pictures just won't be visible to others if you set it to your profile. I had gone back through the topic and had found the posts below, didn't think to mention it when passing the disc along.

[quote name='Envel']Do the Halo Reach gamerpics from issue #116 work for anyone? When I wear them, I see it but no one on my friends list does and it does not show on Xbox.com. There is a thread on Xbox.com where everyone has the same problem.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Envel']By the way, ever since OXM #116 the gamer pictures do not work anymore. They appear blank to everyone else and broken on xbox.com

Here is what someone from OXM said:

"Unfortunately, the issue with the gamerpics hasn't been resolved yet. With the new Kinect dashboard update (and even slightly before then), some gamerpics haven't been showing up regardless of their sources - it's something Microsoft's working on fixing (it's not caused by our discs or the gamerpics themselves). Until it's fixed, we're having to leave gamerpics off the discs, but we are saving up new sets of gamerpics for when everything's working again."[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Bloomy']That warning was written on the disc sleeve when I got it. The disc will install the gamer pics, the pictures just won't be visible to others if you set it to your profile. I had gone back through the topic and had found the posts below, didn't think to mention it when passing the disc along.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Bloomy!

[quote name='dmzauk']Do not have 98. Disc 98 has a train going already. I will go on and add you to it since I know you are good about getting a disc mailed pretty quickly. I have 96,108 and 115 that I could send you to use as long as you are going to send them back? PM me your mailing address. Once you are done PM "SkyMasterson" and send them to him and he will send them to me.

I guess irratebass could just send you the 3 disc once he is done and then you mail them back to me. Once you get done with them just PM me for my mailing info. Since you are new you must update the thread once you receive a disc and when you mail a disc. Also, please have the disc mailed out within a week's time or you risk having bad feedback left on you.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the trust sir, I won't let you down....pm sent.

ALSO, I received this message from FEAR NO DARKNESS:

[quote name='Fear No Darkness']"Dude" Chill out, I'll mail it out when I have time and when there's not a foot of snow outside. If you're next in line instead of bitching give me your address so I can mail it out next time I go to the post office.[/QUOTE]

My response:

Chill??? dude you've had the disc since 11/29!!!! It's fucking January!!! does it really take you that long to upload the stuff on your HD?????

Expect negative feedback.

[quote name='irratebass']Thanks for the trust sir, I won't let you down....pm sent.

ALSO, I received this message from FEAR NO DARKNESS:

My response:

Chill??? dude you've had the disc since 11/29!!!! It's fucking January!!! does it really take you that long to upload the stuff on your HD?????

Expect negative feedback.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, no problem. I will get them out to you.

He will have neagative feedback come Saturday if he has not posted he has mailed the disc and I recommend everyone also post negative feedback too.

@FEAR NO DARKNESS: You have until Saturday! I suggest you make a post in this thread.

I have also sent him ANOTHER PM. I really think we have been pretty nice about this but November? Really? November. That is just stupid. Wait until Saturday folks and if he has not posted a message in this thread or PM'ed me you can have at it if you would like.

Heck that is not the worst - @gweedyj has had a disc since 10-16-10. Yes people I did say October 2010. He also has until Saturday. Also sent another PM to him to.

Do we need to change there diapers too...geeezzz.

What a group of assholes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sent out the borderlands disc. I know every one is mad but I did send out the disc once before. I have been working 7 days a week since mid October so I did not know no one got the disc until recently I do apologize for the long wait and I know this does not make up for it.

[quote name='gweedyj']Sent out the borderlands disc. I know every one is mad but I did send out the disc once before. I have been working 7 days a week since mid October so I did not know no one got the disc until recently I do apologize for the long wait and I know this does not make up for it.[/QUOTE]

Did you send the disc to " Vomder"?

WRT leaving negative feedback, do you know if the site has a specific policy when it come to multi-user transactions like these disc trains? I can definitely see multiple people leaving negative feedback for someone holding up a train ("I recommend everyone also post negative feedback too") being considered abuse of the rating system. Unless there's already a policy in place (I didn't really see anything in the site FAQs), might be best to PM a moderator for input.

For example, where 1 disc is in play, the person who's next might be the one to leave negative feedback. But with Borderlands, where 2 discs are in play, who should leave it? As long as 1 disc is still going, everyone else should eventually get it. That might mean the person who should leave negative feedback is the train coordinator.

[quote name='Robotcake']I have not received the disc yet[/QUOTE]

Thanks Robotcake. I have PM'ed him again asking if he mailed it to you.

[quote name='Bloomy']WRT leaving negative feedback, do you know if the site has a specific policy when it come to multi-user transactions like these disc trains? I can definitely see multiple people leaving negative feedback for someone holding up a train ("I recommend everyone also post negative feedback too") being considered abuse of the rating system. Unless there's already a policy in place (I didn't really see anything in the site FAQs), might be best to PM a moderator for input.

For example, where 1 disc is in play, the person who's next might be the one to leave negative feedback. But with Borderlands, where 2 discs are in play, who should leave it? As long as 1 disc is still going, everyone else should eventually get it. That might mean the person who should leave negative feedback is the train coordinator.[/QUOTE]

I will leave feedback but I really do not think it would be bad if whoever is next in line or people below that person which are waiting PM the person who has the disc and/or holding things up and ask them what the heck is going on. Might make them hurry along if people voice there thoughts on holding things up for months at a time.

"Hi guys

As previously noted but now officially confirmed - the Gamerpics should now be fixed and display correctly. Sorry it's taken so long to sort out, it's been a lot more complicated than it looks.

Cheers
Jonty"

[quote name='Envel']"Hi guys

As previously noted but now officially confirmed - the Gamerpics should now be fixed and display correctly. Sorry it's taken so long to sort out, it's been a lot more complicated than it looks.

Cheers
Jonty"[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the update.

I got a PM from both blackasnight and LarsenB yesterday, since blackasnight is next on the list I suppose I will send it to him first. I'm on my way out of the door currently to mail it off and I just wanted to let you know, dmzauk.

[quote name='Robotcake']I have not received the disc yet[/QUOTE]

@Robotcake - PM I received from Channk.

Hello,
I apologize for the delay on getting back to you. I shipped it out on Friday.

Looks like it should be to you soon.

[quote name='dmzauk']Do not have 98. Disc 98 has a train going already. I will go on and add you to it since I know you are good about getting a disc mailed pretty quickly. I have 96,108 and 115 that I could send you to use as long as you are going to send them back? PM me your mailing address. Once you are done PM "SkyMasterson" and send them to him and he will send them to me.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Received the discs yesterday, and I pm'd SkyMasterson for his address...thanks again.

[quote name='irratebass']Received the discs yesterday, and I pm'd SkyMasterson for his address...thanks again.[/QUOTE]

Oh awesome man, I appreciate that! I'll PM you my address now.

[quote name='SkyMasterson']Oh awesome man, I appreciate that! I'll PM you my address now.[/QUOTE]

@SkyMasterson - Once you add them to your xbox just PM me and I will give you my address to send them back to me.

Thanks

@ Fear No Darkness - Please empty some messages in your inbox so "51jack" can send you his address. I sent him a message on Live.

Sorry about that, I got your message on XBL dmzauk and deleted some PMS. Mailbox should be open now 51jack.

Update: Have 51jack's address and will be mailing out the discs Monday morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back