XBOX 360 Magazine Disc Train/Trading

[quote name='Bloomy']I sent him a PM on the 15th asking for his address, haven't gotten a reply yet.

Edit: Just sent another PM.[/QUOTE]

@Bloomy - Did you ever get a response from Robotcake?

Thanks

[quote name='Bloomy']Nope. Skip him?[/QUOTE]

I sent him a PM so let's give "Robotcake" until the end of Saturday and if I do not hear from him we will skip him and you can check with "blackasnight" and see if he ever received the disc from "uglyteradon".

Does anyone have an extra Fallout New Vegas gamerpics OXM disc that they would be willing to donate to the train? It looks like "51jack" has decided to steal the disc we had going around.

Another name added to the list that will not be allowed to be on any new trains in the future.

Thanks

@Bloomy - Did you ever hear from "Robotcake"? If not did you contact "blackasnight"?

@51Jack - If I do not hear from you or see a post in this thread by tomorrow I will assume you have decided to keep the disc that was sent for you to add a theme to your XBOX and then you were going to send it off within a few days to the next person. Since you have had the disc over a month and still not mailed the disc off we will guess you decided that stealing the disc from everyone would be better than mailing it off of which you agreed to do when you asked to be on the train. So, once again if you do not contact the thread with a comment about why/when you are sending the disc off negative feedback will be left tomorrow (Sunday).

[quote name='dmzauk']@Bloomy - Did you ever hear from "Robotcake"? If not did you contact "blackasnight"?[/QUOTE]

Never heard from Robotcake. Sending a PM to blackasnight to see if he's gotten the disc uglyteradon sent.

Since "51jack" decided he did not want to follow the rules and he decided to keep our disc that was going around, I decided that after 2 months of waiting, negative feedback was in order.

Willl try to find a replacement disc for all those left waiting on the Fallout train. Sorry guys about this but I have no control over stupid ass people that can't follow rules. He was messaged plenty of times over the past 2 months and I guess he decided he wanted the disc to himself.

If someone has an extra OXM disc #108 (Fallout New Vegas pics) and would like to donate it to the train please post or PM me. I can make sure you get the disc back after the last few guys use the disc.

Thanks

dmzauk,

I'm not taking part in the train, but I have a stack of OXM discs at home. I'll see if I have #108, when I get home from work today.

[quote name='Lokki']dmzauk,

I'm not taking part in the train, but I have a stack of OXM discs at home. I'll see if I have #108, when I get home from work today.[/QUOTE]

Thank you!

I checked and I didn't have that one. It looks like it fell in the few months that I had let the subscription lapse. Sorry.

[quote name='Lokki']I checked and I didn't have that one. It looks like it fell in the few months that I had let the subscription lapse. Sorry.[/QUOTE]

No problem Lokki - thank you for checking and offering it up if you had it.

I have disc 108. You can use it for the train if you'd like.

Any chance you're going to open up the lists again? I'd like the RE5 them. I'll still send you the disc either way.

[quote name='RallyV']I have disc 108. You can use it for the train if you'd like.

Any chance you're going to open up the lists again? I'd like the RE5 them. I'll still send you the disc either way.[/QUOTE]

Sorry but the RE5 list is closed and done. No plans to start it up again at this time.

Thanks RallyV. I am going to PM you. I can make sure the last guy sends it back to you if you would like to have it back, just let me know if you want the disc back.

[quote name='Bloomy']Never heard from Robotcake. Sending a PM to blackasnight to see if he's gotten the disc uglyteradon sent.[/QUOTE]

@Bloomy - Did you hear from "Blackasnight"?

[quote name='clickpow']Anyone have the disc with Tales of Vesperia gamerpics.

I have 78,77, and 74 if you would rather trade instead.[/QUOTE]

What disc # is this? I have some, and can look

[quote name='Bloomy']Received disc 108 (Fallout pics) from RallyV. PM'ing irratebass for mailing address.[/QUOTE]

Responded to Bloomy's pm

[quote name='Bloomy']Sorry, I've had a bit of a busy week. The Fallout pics disc was mailed to irratebass today.[/QUOTE]

@Bloomy - Did you ever hear from "Robotcake" or "blackasnight" for the Borderlands disc?

Thanks

[quote name='Bloomy']Nope.[/QUOTE]

Okay...I am going to consider that list done and closed. Just hang on to the disc and there may be a stragler who might want the disc like the couple that wanted L4D after the list was closed and they just worked it out between each other about getting the disc.

Thanks

[quote name='dmzauk']Okay...I am going to consider that list done and closed. Just hang on to the disc and there may be a stragler who might want the disc like the couple that wanted L4D after the list was closed and they just worked it out between each other about getting the disc.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Is there a list somewhere of which discs offer which content? I tried to google a few times, but have failed to come up with anything solid. I try to keep all of the OXM discs i get, but there are several times i've let shit lapse, and hope i'm not missing out on anything. :)

@donteatsoap7 - Did "teddyballgame78" contact you for your address for the disc yet? He told me in a PM a few days ago he was going to contact you.

[quote name='CaptainKirk']Nice thread...

...is there one for disc based DLC?

Examples:

Fallout 3 GOTY

Borderlands GOTY

Borderlands 2 DLC Disc[/QUOTE]

Not that I know of. You would have too many people stealing the disc and never sending them on to the next person. Heck I have had that issue with just a free disc being stolen so I can imagine what would happen with those kinds of disc.

[quote name='dmzauk']Not that I know of. You would have too many people stealing the disc and never sending them on to the next person. Heck I have had that issue with just a free disc being stolen so I can imagine what would happen with those kinds of disc.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that would be hell

Looks like we have another thief again. Have not heard from "teddyballgame78" since 5/18/2011 when he told me he would get the next persons address and send it the next day and I have sent about 3 more PM's since then cause I was asking "donteatsoap7" if he got contacted by "teddyballgame78" and he was included in those PM's and I was told he never got the address like he said he would. Really people? Maybe some of you people who know how to be on a train and send a disc off to the next person should ask him ("teddyballgame78") why he is stealing the disc from "donteatsoap7" which is the last person on the list. Why the fuck do you want to steal a fucking disc that really has no value? I swear I am really fucking disappointed with you CAGer's that are stealing these disc. You can go suck a big dick and hope you choke on it! This really really makes me angry that you people are treating your fellow gamers like this by stealing disc!

Negative feedback will be left on his profile just as it has been for the others who decided to steal the disc.

@donteatsoap7 - I will try to find you a disc man so you can add the stuff to your XBOX since you have waited a long time. Sorry for this but I have no control over dumb ass people.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dmzauk']Looks like we have another thief again. Have not heard from "teddyballgame78" since 5/18/2011 when he told me he would get the next persons address and send it the next day and I have sent about 3 more PM's since then cause I was asking "donteatsoap7" if he got contacted by "teddyballgame78" and he was included in those PM's and I was told he never got the address like he said he would. Really people? Maybe some of you people who know how to be on a train and send a disc off to the next person should ask him ("teddyballgame78") why he is stealing the disc from "donteatsoap7" which is the last person on the list. Why the fuck do you want to steal a fucking disc that really has no value? I swear I am really fucking disappointed with you CAGer's that are stealing these disc. You can go suck a big dick and hope you choke on it! This really really makes me angry that you people are treating your fellow gamers like this by stealing disc!

@donteatsoap7 - I will try to find you a disc man so you can add the stuff to your XBOX since you have waited a long time. Sorry for this but I have no control over dumb ass people.[/QUOTE]

ive been watching this thread, and thought about joining or even putting some "capital aka discs" in also

people really are dumb, once you get the theme or gamerpics of the disc it isnt even worth the media its printed on

@Teddyballgame78 Have you sent the disc out to "Donteatsoap7" yet?

You have had the disc for almost 1 month. That is just fucking ridiculous. Does it really take 1 month to add a theme or gamer pics to your box?

Another name added to the "no disc list" and negative feedback in order soon.

[quote name='dmzauk']@Teddyballgame78 Have you sent the disc out to "Donteatsoap7" yet?

You have had the disc for almost 1 month. That is just fucking ridiculous. Does it really take 1 month to add a theme or gamer pics to your box?

Another name added to the "no disc list" and negative feedback in order soon.[/QUOTE]

Don't assume someone is a thief. I told you the disc is on it's way. I still have the mailing receipt if needed Asshat

Also it's been since the 18th right? Not a month.

[quote name='teddyballgame78']Don't assume someone is a thief. I told you the disc is on it's way. I still have the mailing receipt if needed Asshat

Also it's been since the 18th right? Not a month.[/QUOTE]

The disc was mailed to you on 5/2/11. Usually takes a few days to get to you but I figured a week so yes 5/7/11 you have had it almost a month. And did you post in this thread when you mailed the disc like you were asked? No, you did not unless I missed it. Did you make a post in this thread when you received the disc? No, you did not. In the OP it even say's to please make a post the day you receive and when you mail the disc in which you did neither. Anyway, you won't have to worry about being mailed another disc or taking part in this train.

Have a good one.

[quote name='dmzauk']The disc was mailed to you on 5/2/11. Usually takes a few days to get to you but I figured a week so yes 5/7/11 you have had it almost a month. And did you post in this thread when you mailed the disc like you were asked? No, you did not unless I missed it. Did you make a post in this thread when you received the disc? No, you did not. In the OP it even say's to please make a post the day you receive and when you mail the disc in which you did neither. Anyway, you won't have to worry about being mailed another disc or taking part in this train.

Have a good one.[/QUOTE]

That's fine I did communicate with you through PM though right? I could care less about participating in this OXM disc. I'm just letting you and everyone else know on here I didn't steal anything and if I need to provide the mailing receipt to Soap's address I can provide one.

Don't call me a thief I might assume your a jerk. So I don't assume and neither should you.

Good day Sir lol

[quote name='teddyballgame78']that's fine i did communicate with you through pm though right? I could care less about participating in this oxm disc. I'm just letting you and everyone else know on here i didn't steal anything and if i need to provide the mailing receipt to soap's address i can provide one.

Don't call me a thief i might assume your a jerk. So i don't assume and neither should you.

Good day sir lol[/quote]

lol

I'm looking for a copy of OXM #80. I forget which month, but was from 2008 and had a few RockBand tracks on it. Is there still a copy of that floating around in the wild?

If someone would be willing to send it, I'd happily return it when finished. Or we could work something else out.

Thanks to everyone who participated in the Fallout: New Vegas & Lost Planet 2 train. The train is finally finished.

Also, major props to everyone on the train who followed the rules and were a fast shipper and got the disc out within 3 days. You will have first priority on future trains.

Also, major props to the folks who donated a disc for us to use when the original disc were stolen. Yes, people do steal these OXM disc. Why? Have no clue.

New trains and rules will be starting soon.

Thanks!

bread's done
Back