Cross Game Play btwn Left 4 Dead 1 & 2 !?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why couldn't this be in either of the L4D forums?

That and "we'll be looking into" usually translates to "we probably could, but we won't" in game designer speak. Basically the friendliest way of saying dream on.

[quote name='bardockkun']Why couldn't this be in either of the L4D forums?

That and "we'll be looking into" usually translates to "we probably could, but we won't" in game designer speak. Basically the friendliest way of saying dream on.[/QUOTE]

Wrong generation, these days it means "we'll make it into priced DLC". Although, it IS Valve, I suspect they will come up with a solution to make everyone happy.

~HotShotX

[quote name='bardockkun']I Have a hunch PC only if it does happen...[/QUOTE]

With retail copies of L4D 1 now in the bargain bin, you bet your ass it will be PC only, and of that I am happy as a pig in mud. PC FTW! The few X-tards I've run across when Live was down didn't even know how to use any of the characters, much less play like civil human beings without cursing and boasting about their apparent "leetness".

[quote name='snookie_wookums']With retail copies of L4D 1 now in the bargain bin, you bet your ass it will be PC only, and of that I am happy as a pig in mud. PC FTW! The few X-tards I've run across when Live was down didn't even know how to use any of the characters, much less play like civil human beings without cursing and boasting about their apparent "leetness".[/QUOTE]
I think you're in the wrong forum. It's that PC 'elitist' mentality that gives PC players a bad name. I have no intentions of buying Left 4 Dead 2 until it's $20 or less.

[quote name='ohboy10451']Im very sure it will come to the 360. The 360 definitely sold more copies![/QUOTE]
I Think that half off sale on Steam may beg to differ...

You're batshit crazy if you think Valve has spent the past year or so developing a sequel only to turn around and say, "Oh hey, for you who don't want to buy this game, we'll give you incentive to stick with the old version."

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back